PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: bib
07 May 2014 18:08
my friend ur stats is almost the same as mine.... I have a question for u how do u like the bib hanger? I am planning on getting it too. is it easy to wear? do u feel that the bib helped u gain most of ur results? tell me more about the bib homez
07 May 2014 18:08
Hello,

I've been working on increasing my length for over 3 years on & off, but have not done any stretching/hanging for over the past 6 months. I might be able to dig up my stats from before, but my recollection was that I was able to get to a little over 7 BPEL, at which point I plateaued. My starting point was about 6 ' 6 ' BPEL. I don't really remember the other stats off hand.

Although the focus of my measurements would appear to be the BPEL, my priorities in PE are really 1) Flaccid Length 2) Erect Length, 3) Gland Size, and then 5) Girth. Basically, it is 'looks' before 'performance'. So, my plan is to increase length (7 ' -8 BPEL perhaps), add to the gland size, and then fill in the girth to match.

I'm close to booking surgery with Dr. Rosenthal for just lengthening. You may ask why not do more stretching/hanging first? Well, I know I can put 1-2 months back into it, and be back where I was before (I've already done that), but it won't get me beyond my previous max. Besides, the surgery would primarily benefit flaccid length which is most important to me at this point. I'm thinking that after 1 year post op, I'll know about what my final lengths will be, and can then then move on to other things.

Before the questions, you may want to know what gear I have:
' Bib Hanger
' Stealth Innerwear
' X-4 Labs Deluxe Edition Extender (also got 2700g springs)
' A good pump

In addition to your thoughts on the above, my only questions for you are:

1. What if anything should I be doing now? My understanding is that I will lose most, if not all, of my gains immediately following the surgery. Is there any benefit to stretching/hanging before going in?
2. If I am committed enough to follow through with documenting my progress, what would be the ideal measurements and pictures?

I'm sure I'll have something more in the coming weeks. I'm probably a couple months out from surgery.

Thanks.
21 Apr 2014 04:56
I have a bib hanger, and its very sturdy, there\'s really nothing to go wrong with it. I just got tired of the wrapping and skin issues.
Dwd, there is a new hanger called the LG hanger. It has pretty good reviews over at the PEgym.
As for my EQ, I\'m not married, no girlfriend, or relationship. I do have a friend but just getting to know her. She seems to want to just be coffee buddies. So im not worried about it and want to go all out with hanging to reach my goal.
19 Apr 2014 01:49
yes I agree with this statement the grip system is a piece of trash. the contact sleeves always ripped. I heard good reviews about the bib hanger though. I thnk the bib hanger is the best for hanging is concern.
16 Mar 2014 18:51

Dance With Dragons wrote: How is your EQ doing? I had troubles when I was hanging this heavy. It would go away after I stopped, however I was also dealing with extremely low Testosterone at this point.

My EQ varies, I am on exogenous testosterone so have good wood in the morning, get aroused easy but somtimes keeping it seems to be problematic, I know its due to heavy hanging as I used to hang with 21lbs with the bib and ny EQ was horrible, It came back after I stopped for the lig cut. This is the same deal, also my skin is rough and sensitivity is diminished. I need to start using moisturizer to soften the skin. DWD what do you do to raise your test levels?
16 Feb 2014 19:49

Friend face wrote: How everything going?

Things are going great, I just started to hang a few days ago, the vacuum is a different learning curve that the bib (compression) hanging. I started out at 2.5 then 5 now 7.5 lbs. for two 1hr sessions one in the am one in the pm. Im working on getting my glans taped properly so I dont get blisters. I made a silicone vacuum sleeve for the dome but thats another thread. I had a thrombosed vein that adhered itself to the insicion, this was very thight when hanging, like a string was attatched from the top of my penis to the insicion, tyou could feel it tight under the skin, so I started with low weight, them I felt a pop and it detatched, no pain, kinda scary though. for those of you that dont know what a thrombosed vein is, it is a superficial vein just under the skin that gets clotted from trauma, in my case from using the Bib compression hanger, They come and go whilst hanging and PE
05 Feb 2014 23:12
Thanx guys for your replies, Daniel, Ive heard of the horrible customer service from the grip. I do have a bib hanger and used it with some success, my only problem with the bib was I was loosing a lot of sensitivity and my EQ was horrible. They say it comes back and it has for the most part but it was scary not to being able to feel with my dick. I felt I was risking nerve damage. What was it about the Grip System that turned you off? (besides customer service) I only paid $190 for mine.
05 Feb 2014 05:27
From my experience the grip system is very expensive and terrible to use.

I spent more than 500$. They have no costumer service or people that you can ask questions. Once you buy it they just dissapear.

Now I am using the bib hanger. It is much more better.
22 Jan 2014 02:18
Hey SmallJay - Sorry I didn\'t even notice your post until now. Thanks a lot for writing that. I really appreciate it - especially now that I just had some insane stuff happen today that I posted about in the love/lust forum - so my fortitude you mentioned was tested alot. We sorta did go through the same things. Miracle\'s posts had the same effect on me that SO\'s had on you...I was pretty much at the end before I read his stuff. Btw, when you mentioned stretching rather than traction - I actually didn\'t know there was a difference. Is stretching the same as the bib hanger? They said I could do traction at 6 weeks but it hurt like a bitch so I stopped... and some size already came back on its own - just post op retraction that released...etc...Anyway, I wanted to post another update today because I took some post op pics. I\'ll take some better ones when my camera is charged fully (too hard to do with phone - need timer).

It looks like there was more shortening than there really was... because they took a lot of length off the bottom (the top had already been scarred about 1\" I lost) - so it looks shorter. Miracle8 has similar pics posted in his log... his results are a little better on the length side because he had a graft, but I had ED and was not a candidate for a graft - they thought at the time. I question it now, but it\'s over with. Also, not everyone who gets a graft will regain size...it\'s a very odd disease.

Time will tell if I can get more length back - there are a lot of sutures and knots under my dick - so stretching suture material is probably impossible, though the tissue might still move. The tisuse on top is thickened from peyronie\'s (my doctor said post op) so that\'s partially why it won\'t stretch well. That doesn\'t mean it\'s hopeless...it just might take me 2x as long.

Anyway, here\'s a before and after - I\'ll take clearer ones soon. I have to use a timer to get the side view, and my camera never focuses right with that. I have some top ones I need to do side by side.

18 Jan 2014 01:14
Hey Freaky, congrats on you length success, I think you can still gain more length if you wanted to. Im right where you were a year ago, 3 days away from my lig cut with Dr Rosenthal. You definitely did your homework as this is a prime example of what should be done after the surgery. Your ligs are no longer the limiting factor in lengthening your tunica, also you have more tunica involved with the stretch, did you notice your base as it came out increase in size? I know from using the bib mine did. I know DR. R. uses the grip system but from what I\'ve read, you can only go up to around 10lbs. I think Im going to get an LG hanger instead, and its been shown to hold 25lbs. I used a bib for 5 months and was up to 21lbs but my EQ was horrible and I hardly had any sensitivity. I stopped using the bib about 3 weeks ago and went back to my extender and I think I put on another 1/4 inch. Im shooting for 8 inches 8.5 bpel before I go for girth. Keep us posted on the girth work.
P.S
I forgot to add, How is your scar looking now? How long is it? does your pubic hair completely hide it? Thanx
18 Jan 2014 01:14
Well my FL was 3.5 inches and my EL was a little over 6 inches but under 6.5 inches. Now my FL is 4.6 inches and my EL is 7.3 inches. I dont have any pics because that was like a year ago and ive had 2 phones since then but I can tell you what happened. I started out doing manual PE stretching and got an extender I gained some length I guess but it really wasnt enough to brag about. So I was like whats the next step so I looked on forums like this the old forum, thunderspalace, MNS, and the updated forum and decided that either Alter or Rosenthal would be my choices. I then wanted to get PMMA and didnt know which procedure to do first so I researched on the forums again and it seems like its better to get length first. Then I decided well if I was to get PMMA after lengthening and wanted a good aesthetic look I should get glans enlargement and since Rosenthal does lengthening and glans I chose Rosenthal. I was a little nervous because he did come across like a car salesman he was polite and answered all my questions a little too exciting and told me the risks but guaranteed everything would be fine. The Surgery went ok and afterwards I felt like a lot of pressure in my pubic area but really no pain. I purchased the grip system and the bib hanger and started my stretching routine two weeks after surgery. Since I was worried about retraction I took my stretching and hanging to the extreme. I woke up wrapped my penis in a hot towel for 5 min then take towel off and massage penis for 3 min then I would hang for 30 min then massage penis for 3 min hop in the shower then put on grip systems ads leg attachment and wear at work for 4 hours. Then at lunch I would go to my car take off leg attachment massage penis for 3 min then hang in my car for 30 min using my pants and car seat as leverage then I would massage my penis then put back on the grip system leg attachment for 4 more hours until I get home. When I get home I would take off grip system then massage penis for 3 min. then hang for 30 min. afterwards I would massage my penis then wrap it in hot towel for 5 min and give my penis a break from stretching and hanging until 9:30 at night. Then I would hang for 30 min massage my penis then wash my dick and balls then go to bed and start the whole process over again in the morning. On the weekends I would just hang 30 min in Morning and 30 min at Night. I did that for 9 months with light weights then gradually increasing. So that was my lengthening experience. So now I want to get glans enhancement see how the results look from that then get PMMA. But I was Just curious to if anyone had gone through the procedure with Rosenthal or any other surgeon?
09 Jan 2014 05:56
I have gained about a 1/2 inch from extending and hanging, I feel like there\'s more to be had with the lig cut. The tunica is the hard part to stretch and the ligs are a limiting factor in stretching the inner penis. With the ligs cut the whole penis will bear the weight/tension, therefore in a sense your doubling you capability by having them out of the equation. mind you I know I will still have my work cut out for me. Im getting older and dont want to have to train like this all my life, just maybe do some maintenance to cement my goals and keep them. Im shooting for 8 inches bpel and Im at 6.5 now. I\'ve been using a bib hanger and its the hanger of choice for hardcore hangers but Im gonna switch to an LG being its a lot easier on the skin and sensitivity. It will also hold up to 25lbs.
04 Jan 2014 05:26
I\'ve been researching for awhile about length surgery and cant make up my mind on who to go to, I have it narrowed down to Dr\'s Rosenthal, Krakovsky and Camacho. I definitely like the idea of a Camacho\'s scrotal entry but do not see anywhere on his site about it, as a matter of fact it mentions a horizontal pubic area incision. I will call Camacho\'s office on Monday to see about it. Rosenthal\'s fee is $4500, Not sure on the other two. I\'m fairly experienced with PE as I\'ve been hanging with a Bib and extending for about a year. I am up to 21lbs hanging but my sensitivity is horrible so I stopped and switched back to extending, my feeling is coming back now. Hopefully I will know more next week and fill you guys in on what I hear and do.
11 Dec 2013 18:41
No, but let your penis rest for 72hrs to a week until the skin tear heals. Your urethra is made of squamous epithelium cells. A very thin layer of skin in other words. Never had this problem with a BIB hanger. no suction, just weight&gravity. happy healing

CHL
03 Dec 2013 09:11
I dunno how versed you are in bib\'s theories, but the technique that\'s preaches is that you start at the lowest angle (Between the Cheeks) then move up once plateaued (Straight Down) then more up (Over the Shoulder) after that, with the names corresponding to where the tensions being pulled by your weight and line, and weight used resets per angle.
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 228 results.