PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: dermal filler
02 Aug 2023 07:29
That's fine, I'd rather not go somewhere that's run by a guy who essentially tries to scare people from getting PMMA. And who is also giving out PMMA misinformation. Below is a review of a video featuring William Moore, Phallofill's founder. It's a video posted on their website titled, "Girth Enhancement 101: Understanding the basics with live AMA".

The title sounds like you're going to get a great education on the basics of phalloplasty. But instead, the video is more of a worship session of the apparent god filler that is hyaluronic acid. It's main purpose is to prop up HA in order to increase Phallofill's client base. They are trying to sell the clinic. I get that. The video is on their website. But instead of simply praising and talking about the benefits of HA vs other permanent or semi-permanent options, Moore takes it to another level by deliberately giving misleading information about other fillers to the public. This doesn't make Moore look good. Your credibility goes down when you start enacting obvious mischaracterizations and implying falsehoods.

Moore says, in regards to PMMA, "This is basically plexiglass. PMMA is basically melted down to create plexiglass...it was originally created in the 1930s and it was called 'bone cement'...it's not made to be a dermal filler, it's being used off label as dermal filler in my opinion."

No, it's not "basically plexiglass". That's a horrible, misleading description of today's PMMA. Moore is intentionally trying to steer his patients away from this filler option which has been proven to be safe in the human body. He fails to mention that it has been FDA approved as a dermal filler. He further describes PMMA as 'acrylic beads' instead of microspheres.

I think what he meant to say is that PMMA wasn't created to be a dermal filler. Because obviously it is being made as a dermal filler and it's FDA approved to be one in the face. In his opinion, it's being used "off-label". So in Dr. Moore's opinion, the FDA has approved Bellafill to be used off-label in the face meaning it has an intended use somewhere else in the body? That's not true. His opinion that's it's being used off-label is simply wrong. Quite a bold opinion. What's ironic is that, to my knowledge, not one dermal filler brand has said that phalloplasty is one of their intended uses. Thus, he's using HA off-label in the penis.

He said, "More times than not, it's not done correctly." I'd like to see him say this Dr. Casavantes'. Quite the shot taken here and there are several shots taken at Dr. C throughout. So anyone thinking about going to Avanti or Dr. Rupeka, most likely it won't be done correctly according to Dr. Moore. This is interesting because I'm not sure how many penises he's actually seen from Avanti, Dr. Rupeka or the other other providers of PMMA for the penis.

Not once does he mention PMMA builds your own collagen, thus making it sound like it's the 'plexiglass' or the 'beads' that is giving you all the girth.

What's also interesting is that Moore, when describing the different types of fillers to his patients, leaves out Ellanse as an option.

He says, "There's four (fillers used in the penis), there's hyaluronic acid, liquid silicon, PMMA, and occasionally we see some Radiesse but that's all of them."

That's not all of them. Someone only relying on this 101 course would have no idea that PCL, aka Ellanse, exists. He also doesn't mention the existence of hybrid fillers.

He didn't list only FDA cleared fillers because he mentions liquid silicon. He mentions silicon isn't FDA cleared and recommends not using it for reasons talked about on this board and elsewhere for years. So the fact that Ellanse isn't FDA cleared doesn't really make sense when trying to come up with a reason why he didn't mention it.

After he makes PMMA sound horrible, he then immediately mentions Radiesse and says, "that is a dermal filler that IS FDA cleared...", implying that PMMA isn't. But PMMa is cleared in the face as we know. How can you rely on someone that is giving information out like this? Either he doesn't know PMMA is FDA cleared or he is purposely hiding that fact.

Moore says, "If you have a complication and something moves with a permanent filler, you have to go through a de-gloving process."

This isn't true. If you want it removed you have to go through with it. But you don't have to remove it. You can fix irregularities in other ways. Moore also gives way too much credit to the reversibility of HA, saying that you can inject the enzyme and go "right back to the way that you were before you started the procedure". A more accurate explanation would be that this is ideally what happens. But we all know it doesn't always work out that way. It's not like the HA breaks down perfectly every time.

He again implies PMMA is not FDA cleared and also acknowledges 30% or 10% mixtures, completely ignoring the use of 20% in the US.

This is obviously an informational video that's designed to serve Phallofill and to not give accurate information on the different types of dermal fillers. Again, I don't blame them for trying to make themselves and HA look good to a certain extent. I just don't think it's right to take advantage of uneducated clients. This forum should act as a check for these clinics. I personally think they should consider our advice as to how they should approach consumers.

Lastly, no where on their website do they mention the types of HA they use. I do not get this. It's ironic because in the video they repeatedly emphasize the importance of knowing what you're injecting into your penis. So you'd think that conveying what HA they're using clearly to potential customers would be of high importance but for some reason it's like a big secret. Phallofill isn't the only office that does this.
28 Jul 2023 07:40
No, no, and no. Any palpable issue that wasn't present before your procedure shouldn't be poked with like you're popping a pimple. You may inadvertently exacerbate the issue.

I will try to provide you and all future readers some helpful tips (like the first sentence of this post) for your own sake(s).
  1. Short of requiring a Urgent Care/Emergency Room, send an email with [URGENT] in the title -or- call them by phone, or the following morning if they are closed. Be sure to have pictures prepared to send, detailed features of the issue written down, and DO NOT WITHOLD INFORMATION THAT YOU TRIED RESOLVING IT ON YOUR OWN, be it needle, creams, etc.
  2. They will then make an informed medical decision on the best course of action. They may recommend acquiring a certain kind of antibiotic, an ointment, or simply "leaving it alone and a "wait and see" trial.
  3. I know I'm going to sound like a broken record, but DO NOT attempt to resolve an issue in which you have no medical background in. You don't need to call a Doctor on whether you should pop this one annoying pimple on your face, but you really ought to remind yourself that you underwent a medical procedure and have foreign material inside of you. Again, DO NOT SELF-MEDICATE OR PERFORM ANY FORM OF SELF-SURGERY (no matter how "harmless" it appears) without the explicit green light from your Performing Physician.
  4. Lastly, short of Urgent Care or ER, try and be patient to talk to your Performing Physician first. They are the only one with your medical file as it pertains to the procedure and they are also well versed in correcting issues that arise from these kinds of procedures. You'd be surprised how many Doctors, including ER Surgeons who have no idea what you mean when you tell them you had PMMA injected inside you on a trip to Tijuana. He thinks you've lost your mind and orders a de-gloving of your penis and removal of all your newly acquired girth when all you really needed was a 1-week course of antibiotics. I've had members tell me that their Doctors scolded them after learning about the patient's decision, but when asked back why, there was really no response because why would your Family Practice Doctor have an f-ing clue about dermal fillers in the penis. These procedures aren't mainstream and many Doctors simply are unsure on course of action. IF for whatever reason your Primary Physician is hard to reach, visit the Physician Directory on this site and find one who performs the same or similar procedure. Expect to pay a consultation fee since they weren't your performing Doc, and there is no guarantee they will want to deal with it themselves, but at they are Phalloplasty experts unlike your local Clinician. If they do choose to help, they may be able to provide information to hold you over until your Primary Physician returns your call.

That all said, I do want to be clear that @drewtinder9675 's issues don't appear to sound or look alarming. As a matter of fact (Note* I'm not a qualified medical professional), it just sounds like you had a couple of lingering nodules, and when you popped one, that pus was just an accumulation of filler carrier/bodily fluids that was released. Just a hunch, so don't bother trying it with the other nodule.

I know my list I wrote came off as highly alarmist but I just want people here to understand the importance of not taking matters in your own hands if it's above your paygrade. @drewtinder9675 The slight flaring isn't unusual, the itchiness (as long as it isn't constant) isn't unusual, and you don't appear to be experiencing any other adverse symptoms (like pain). Personally, if it concerns you, reach out to the Clinic, but I think a "wait and see" approach -- as long as your penis doesn't swell unprovoked (like randomly without masturbation), become painful, shows redness, or your skin doesn't show signs of peeling or opening, you'll be fine.
28 Jul 2023 07:09

phalloguy100 wrote: I’m considering phallofill after p-long. Would you guys recommend phallofill? Has anyone had good results? Was it painful?

What happens in a couple of years after getting it - does the penis start to look weird/clumpy/defirmed?

That's actually a good strategy. Had P-Long existed prior to my filler injections (over a decade ago), I would have done that first. Max out what I can do "organically" then whatever bit of size I didn't hit that I wish I hit could be topped off with filler.

Yes PhalloFILL is a network of Clinics that use an effective brand of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to add volume to your penis (don't expect any length). Technically all the providers in the network are independent of the actual Dallas Location; they use the branding of PhalloFILL because PhalloFILL provided them with the requisite training and data to start providing injectable girth enhancement.

The procedure itself isn't painful, other than a couple of small local anesthetic pricks (and that really isn't even painful, but you asked so I answered). You'll be numb and awake and won't feel a thing. I'm not sure PhalloFILL's typical procedure duration (I'm sure it varies Doctor to Doctor) but these types of procedures usually don't take more than an hour from the moment you put on the clinical gown and the time you get back fully dressed.

HA is technically a temporary filler, meaning it will not stay in your body forever (retention rates varies person-to-person). Eventually some of the HA will be reabsorbed by the body, and that's when you may experience either a reduction in size or minor aesthetic irregularities. This is when you go for a top-off appointment, which will require much less volume of HA as your first procedure, because all they are doing is filling you back up (like getting a car tire back to its factory pressure).

While there are permanent options as well, the benefit of HA is that to some degree it can be reversible (especially if its early on and you were not overfilled). It's also not permanent so if you aren't pleased with your results (like a regrettable tattoo scenario), at least you know it won't be around forever. Some argue it has the best filler safety profile, given that Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance in your body. Medical manufactures realized you can cross-link them to act as dermal fillers, here we are today.

P-Long + PhalloFILL is a stellar plan. I can only recommend the Dallas Location as they are the actual PhalloFILL company, all other locations are more like "affiliates." That said, they received training and many of them are Urologists, well equipped to deal with the phallus on a medical level, so if one of their locations happens to be close by, I'd definitely consider that as well. Good luck!
20 Jul 2023 22:16
For those who would like to ask direct questions regarding PROUD Urology's Procedures (which include dermal grafts, dermal fillers, and lengthening), please submit your posts and questions here.
20 Jul 2023 22:11
This thread will serve as a Questions and Answers Topic from the expert Urologists at PROUD Urology. There will be continuous submissions regarding various topics, including grafts and fillers for girth.

Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

A great video explanation of their Dermal Graft procedure (similar to Surgimend or Alloderm found in the U.S.) -->

08 Jul 2023 00:33

LazBJackson wrote: Hi all, I am very nervous about my situation and reaching out here to seek advice and guidance from you all on the forum. I had HA fillers done almost 2 years ago now. The procedure was done by a recommended doctor from this forum and I had 8ml Voluma done. I am also uncut which may be what has caused the issues to arise. I immediately had swelling and bumps all over. I was told to wait so I waited roughly a month and half, but the issues persisted. Then I returned and he dissolved some of it but I still had issues. 4 months post procedure, I returned and the doctor attempted kenalog injections to no avail.

My issues have been that I have these grain like bumps (about 5-6) on my shaft. Furthermore, it seems like there is a fluid like lump on two parts of my shaft. I know I should have addressed this earlier but I was told to wait after the kenalog injections to see if the fluid would clear out as well and the bumps would go away. I was working long hours at that point and was having severe personal issues (my father and brother passed away), so I am now just looking to address these issues as I have more time on both a work and personal level. Is there anyone you guys would recommend I reach out to? Is it possible for me to still fix these issues or has that ship sailed? I am in my early 30s and this has caused a lot of concern and worry for my future, as well as a lot of insecurity. I am now more insecure then I was before about my girth. Please let me know what would be the best next steps to take! Thank you and I appreciate you all for taking the time to help me out.

A few things:
Firstly, sorry about your losses, I've lost my mom years ago but to lose both a parent & sibling, well I can't pretend to know what it would be like.

Now to the topic at hand: I'm rather optimistic and I will explain a few reasons why. Firstly, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is arguably the most manageable dermal filler so that is already promising. You didn't mention hyaluronidase, is there a reason this was skipped or was attempted at least once? Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that helps break down HA.

Also, HA is temporary so as it continues to dissipate, I strongly suspect you'll see the reduction of your issues as well. Hyaluronidase can speed that process up as well.

One idea is that your skin is just a poor candidate for filler (some guys take filler better than others, not all dermis is created equal), and being uncut could have also exacerbated the issue. In this instance, it may just be a matter of continued treatment with a Physician. I'd recommend going back to your performing physician since he has your medical file but don't feel like you can't get a 2nd opinion. There are also some guys who have used DMSO to help soften areas with nodules however I would get clearance from your Doctor before applying this method since otherwise "self-medicating" topics are not permitted on the forum, I only mention it because men have reported some success with it.

An alternative could be some sort of foreign body reaction (e.g. granulomas). These are rare albeit real complications, these are why these procedures are elective to begin with. The good news here is that from the Doctors I've spoken to, immune reactions of this nature (1) aren't life threatening; (2) aren't going to impact the functionality of your penis; (3) are treatable; and (4) some have resolved completely on their own with little to no intervention. Now this is all assuming you are having that type of inflammatory response, this is a just an idea.

Lastly, if you are comfortable, attaching some photos may help provide better context.
04 Jul 2023 00:27

Iman wrote: It seems that the PMMA seems to be pretty firm from the comments that I’ve read so far. But with the HA, does yours seem to be pretty firm and does your partner comment that it’s a little soft or squishy?

And so far, about how long has it been since you had your procedure? I’d appreciate any feedback that you can give.

The right brands/formulations of HA can feel like a natural firm, and remember, the penis has some natural give (which are why dildos are not as hard as vibrators). There have been reports of HA being soft for some, but on the flip side I've heard of PMMA penises being perhaps TOO firm in the flaccid.

Quite frankly what I've come to learn over the years is that Hyaluronic Acid (HA) come cross-linked, all having advantages for certain applications. In other words, some brands are better for the face while others are great for the penis.

I'll give you an example-- there was once (maybe still exists) a brand of HA called Macrolane sold in Europe. The manufacturer had no intention of its use in the penis, but Doctors used it off-label anyways because that's just how most fillers are used. Macrolane had a notoriously low viscosity, essentially turning your penis into a water balloon. Obviously, that isn't the desired end goal and quite frankly stained HA's reputation on the forums for a long time.

It wasn't until it was obvious that more robust formulations of HA could work perfectly fine in the penis, it was a matter of figuring out which ones worked best. This is a lot like PMMA percentages. A Doctor will not use 30% PMMA in the face, it'll be 10% or less. Knowing the formulation helps you determine where its best applied. Fortunately we live in an age where Clinics are finally figuring this all out.

Nowadays brands like Revanesse and Volux are seemingly the go-to HA for penis enlargement and have had positive receptions as of late.

Personally I think HA is a great starting point. Some guys end up liking it and will continue to stay with it. Some guys well end up liking it but will prefer to move on to more permanent options. And of course some will end up not liking it and opt for other alternatives (or none at all). There are absolutely guys who have gotten other procedures done (dermal grafts, PMMA, etc.) only to end up not liking it. At least with HA you reduce the likelihood of having to manage any long-term issues, be it dissatisfaction, complications, etc - no matter how uncommon they may be.
04 Jul 2023 00:00

Oslo wrote: It’s the same juva derm voluma. They just continuing the research like last time. It would’ve been awesome if they did Bella derm or some permanent glan.

I was wondering who would be good doctor for permanent glan enlargement?

I'm not necessarily going to denounce permanent filler options for glans enhancement since the sample size is very low (most practitioners I know opt for HA) but the amount gained-vs-the-cost-vs-the-unknown-risks makes me rather uneasy about its use in an area anatomically not optimal for dermal fillers in general, much less something permanent.

Again, it has been done to varying degrees of success, but most of this info is based on HA.

I think revaluating the techniques and/or fillers employed in this type of procedure is something I will try to get Sponsors of the forum to chime in on. I myself personally have a pig-in-the-blanket effect, but that was of my own making because my goals were to achieve a 6-inch girth and I had to waive any complaint of aesthetics because I'd be forfeiting some naturalness (having already undersized glans). It's a trade off I don't mind in the grand scheme of things, but long-term or permanent glans enhancement that is both tangible (as in gains need to be better than negligible) and safe would be worth consideration, no doubt.

If any of you happen to get in touch with Dr. Hussain or Dr. Shafer before I do, get their opinion(s) on glans enhancement, their approach, and if they'd even consider something permanent like Bellafill (PMMA).
29 Jun 2023 21:30

123abc wrote: I wonder if anyone here remembers a Dr. Krakovsky (sp??) who performed some kind of alloderm or belladerm surgeries ~10 years ago?
It was either in San Diego or La Jolla maybe?

I believe at the time it was a new procedure and I don’t think it worked very well.. shrinkage? material rejection?

I can’t remember but I’d like to find out more so I may learn why the current alloderm/surgimend procedures or materials are better/safer than what he did?

Just remember that one day when I tried to schedule an appointment for consultation his office was closed and later I found out he’d moved to a different state or country maybe? So I was never able to learn what was going on..

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Yup I remember him and I'm certain he no longer practices per California Board of Medicine. He was really sloppy though, failed to document complications, would over-stuff units with grafts ensuring they would fail, even had one complication of a patient with a dead testicle. He's a relic of a bygone era of phalloplasty thank goodness, many readers have no idea how bad it used to be.

Dermal fillers and dermal grafts have been refined and come a long way over the years, I wouldn't have recommended it then like I do now (hence how my username started).
22 Jun 2023 16:44

Martin wrote: Hi,

I am new and thinking about getting some HA filler. Could i get HA for a cheaper price in countries in Asia? Has anyone looked into this?

Might as well take a vacation to Malyasia for the money I would save by getting it there...

Anyone know what the cheapest high quality country/clinics to get HA would be?

I know this is an older thread but we've had some updates & new Sponsors since, so I figured I'd chime in where there have not been responses.

Check in with Proud Urology in South Korea, they may or may not have Hyaluronic Acid (HA), but they do offer dermal fillers nonetheless.
22 Jun 2023 16:35
I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal, but if you could help provide some context with photos? Your last photos looked fine, and I'd like to see what or why it is they chose not to intervene in your particular case. You speak of reactions and deformities, and to be frank if you've already been comfortable sharing your photos before, you'll be required to furnish them now if you choose to make these types of claims. This is fair to both Androfill and the readership. I'm not dismissing your situation one-bit, but it isn't fair to any party to withhold the most crucial bits of info. I hope you have my understanding here.

From the sound of what you described, this may be situation where Dr. Horn and Francis disagreed with Dr. Kimilu's approach, hence why they gave you a full refund (which I think is fair since they are affiliated, but were not your performing Clinic).

What I mean by disagreeable approach is that Dr. Horn typically:
(1) Requires the injection of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) first in low volumes. This tests how compliant your skin is in general with dermal fillers if I'm not mistaken.[/b]
(2) Then Ellanse itself is injected in small volumes (and it sounds like Dr. Kimilu may have exceeded that).
(3) That bullet-points (1) & (2) should have been observed given your uncircumcised penis (I'm assuming this to be the case since you mentioned foreskin).

I should note the above list is based on my speculation and the assumption that you've shared all sides of the story. If Dr. Kimilu chooses to forego his relationship with you, we'll see if we can find an alternative solution for your situation. Again, your photos will provide much needed context. And this is also a great time to remind all of our uncut brothers that dermal filler injections have a higher susceptibility of aesthetic irregularity when compared to circumcised men, a reality & risk you'll simply have to assume.

On a side note, please use paragraph breaks in the future, it can be difficult digesting a wall of text for many readers, thanks.
21 Jun 2023 21:58

Jess81 wrote: I was curious because some claim permanent and other doctors say that’s false.
I would assume with all the lawyers in the US that questionable practices wouldn’t last long.

There are in-fact permanent dermal fillers out there, namely silicone oil and PMMA. The former (silicone) I highly recommend against, whereas the latter (PMMA) has shown a strong efficacy through a decade+ of patient reporting on these forums.

Many Doctors only perform Temporary Fillers like Hyaluronic Acid (HA) because of their strong safety profile and reversibility (to some extent); they may not have been provided enough context when you asked them, or they simply are not aware of all the viable options available today.

Also, some Doctors simply don't like the idea of permanency and I understand why -- if something goes wrong with permanent fillers (even if the serious complication rate is low with fillers like PMMA), permanent fillers are harder to manage or reverse. That said, many are happy with their results having used permanent fillers like PMMA, you just have to weigh your own risk threshold. If you are adamant of permanency go PMMA -or- the surgical graft route (i.e. Alloderm, Surgimend).
21 Jun 2023 12:46

PhalloFILL wrote: All PhalloFILL clinics use Revanesse Versa dermal filler.

What's the difference between Versa and Ultra? I have Ultra in addition to my original PMMA and I quite honestly like it a lot so far
21 Jun 2023 05:19
All PhalloFILL clinics use Revanesse Versa dermal filler.
20 Jun 2023 20:55

Whynotttttt wrote: Anyone need to go back to fill in base. My result is very even and esthetic except for the very base and a bit less on one side of my base.

Anyone who has had this?

When you got next round of filler what procedure did they use?

Did the result feel smooth and in one piece with the rest of the filler?

I had a slightly underfilled base which was later corrected in subsequent rounds. You really can't tell afterwards, the shaft will ultimately feel smooth and the same as "one piece" up and down. The procedure is the same, except they focus more of their injection efforts around the base so more of the volume is deposited there.

I'll use this posting opportunity to remind readers that dermal filler injections almost inevitably require follow-up rounds for touch-up (and possibly additional girth). No matter how experienced & skilled the injector is, there will always be a degree of uncertainty with how your body's foreign body response will ultimately pan out. Of course, an experienced & skilled injector will also reduce the likelihood of poor aesthetics, nodules, etc, which is why you should only trust your one & only manhood to qualified practitioners.
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 662 results.