PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: dermal filler
31 May 2023 16:20
29 May 2023 06:07

KV87 wrote: thanks for the answer skiman. I hope the surgimend last forever, cause i read cases with alloderm that disolved with time..

Cases I've seen where dermal grafts failed was due to poor vascularization, often due to over stacking sheets of the matrix in hopes of achieving maximum girth. This also happened when Doctors would over-inject fat into the penis. It takes time for dermal grafts or fat to vascularize & integrate into the surrounding tissue, so if there is too much of it, some of it will inevitably fail, giving the appearance of dissolving/breaking down.

Those who have learned from these errors know better (like Dr. Liu and Dr. Solomon), and realize that there is a cap on how much of the graft can be implanted in order to achieve success & permanence. This is why Dr. Liu offers injecting filler (like Fat or PMMA) if the patient desires more girth, because he knows over stacking Surgimend will only cause it to fail. This is why newer generation of dermal graft surgeries have been more successful, especially by Doctors who understand the nuances of what does and doesn't work.
26 May 2023 23:52

123abc wrote: Hello..

Haven’t logged in for well over a year, kind of gave up on my search for repair..

I noticed there’s now a message Board 3.0?!
I was still trying to figure out 2.0..

How do I post messages on the new board?
I looked everywhere and don’t see a “post a message” tab?

So I found my old message and am replying to it hoping it’ll populate on the new board?

My question is - has Ellanse been approved again in the US?
Last time I’d logged on I found out it wasn’t approved any longer..
Still looking for repair from a FFT done in Chicago many, many years ago.. lumps, sponginess, etc., etc..

Thank you..

There is a New Topic link just above the threads, that's how you can start a new discussion.
PhalloBoards 3.0 has been out for nearly 3 years B) you sure you haven't logged in for a year? :lol:

I don't mind bumping topics (even if they are 2 years old) assuming they can resume a relevant topic or inquiry, so this is fine.

As for your questions:

Ellanse is still not available in the U.S. - however minutes from San Diego (California, USA), you can get Ellanse injections via Avanti Derma.

As for FFT repair, you can conceivably get more fat to patch up any absorption. Methods have improved drastically from years ago from when you you've had yours performed.

Alternatively, get Renuva injections, which is an adipose matrix (basically fat converted into a dermal filler), which can also patch up your FFT job without requiring fat harvested from your body.

For the FFT repair I'd recommend Rejuvall (Dr. Carney).

For Renuva, you can reach Dr. Tsay who can even be available to chat by phone.

As you can see, none of these recommendations are in Chicago, but if you want quality results and/or repairs, be willing to travel, since it's your one & only penis after all.

Good luck.
23 May 2023 15:34
I'm sorry to hear about this! To be frank, this is from all accounts a relatively rare complication. Readers will have to remember two key factors here: (1) Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is naturally occurring, it just so happens to be formulated & cross-linked for use as dermal filler, but I say this to implicate its relatively strong safety profile, and (2) while it may or may not be underreported, this is the first I've ever heard of it.

A few matters of note: Upon initial research of this matter it appears that the condition is benign, and that it can clear up with time.
Here are two articles that suggest as much --> https://www.actasdermo.org/es-nonvenereal-sclerosing-lymphangitis-penis-importance-articulo-S157821901830177X

https://www.realself.com/question/swansea-gb-scar-tissue-sclerosing-lymphangitis-after-penis-filler-injections

More interestingly, it can occur completely independent of penis enlargement (aging, pathogens, etc) --> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5624052/

Ultimately, what I'm gathering is that you may be able to come away from this back to normal if you limit (or even prohibit) any strenuous use of your penis like masturbation or sex for a given amount of time. This may just be a matter of your lymphatics taking longer than usual to breakdown filler and it's having a "traffic jam". I'm not trying to diminish the pain-in-the-ass it may be, but that it doesn't appear to be a long-term chronic ailment of sorts, nor does it appear like it will impact the form or function of your penis long-term either.

In fairness, this is information I've gathered on my initial readings on the matter, and I'm no expert in this area. As I admitted before, this is the first I've heard of the condition. I would stay in touch with your performing surgeon and do your own reading in the meantime. Patience is key here, and we're here if ya need us.
23 May 2023 02:57
It turns out Proud Urology has a LOT of expertise in the arena of male enhancement services, including (but not limited to) penile augmentation (girth & length), male liposuction, premature ejaculation treatment, vasotomies, and adult circumcisions.

They have an assortment of videos, as well as Before & After content that I found both impressive and abundant. If it not for it being a Korean Clinic, I would have found this place sooner. That isn't a knock on them, it's just that this site is largely English-spoken with a largely American, Canadian, British, and Australian audience according to analytics.

After having heard mentions of it over the years, I reached out one last time a few months ago and to my surprise, their Patient Coordinator is fully fluent in English and they take plenty of Medical Tourists throughout the year.

After reviewing their credentials (which honestly can be difficult given the language/culture, medical policies, and geography), I've come away feeling confident that they can be of benefit to our Community. This is especially true for those who travel to that region of the world for vacation and medical tourism.

Of note - they provide both dermal filler (Korean brand) and dermal graft (similar to Surgimend and Alloderm) for girth as well as other procedures.

I'm HAPPY to announce that we have our first Asian-based Sponsor to the PhalloBoards --> PROUD UROLOGY coming this Summer.
08 May 2023 20:27
Sorry to hear your dissatisfaction with Round 1, although I would like to impart some advice & opinions that I feel aren't shared often enough (and that's partly my fault).

Firstly, and not to be dismissive of your results, but (with the exception of the first picture) I couldn't tell the difference between what the pictures show and that of veins. No one literally bends flaccid penis around under bright light, so I would describe this examination a bit hypercritical. I mean we're artificially increasing the size of our penis with dermal fillers, no result can ever be 100% natural. I would classify these are remarkably minor aesthetic irregularities. Now again, this may sound dismissive but it is not - it's meant to suggest that these are quite correctable through revision. Some of these may even soften up on their own over time.

What I need to do is create a PSA article on this site regarding the inevitability of follow-up appointments with injectable fillers. There are many factors at play, including volume injected, concentration of filler, length of shaft, how the skin "takes" takes the product, circumcision/uncircumcision, your body's immune response to a bio-stimulatory foreign substance, your overall health, among other things. For this reason, there is a degree of unpredictability in a final result, especially after a first round, irrespective of the experience or skill of the injector. Typically, the worst results I've seen were from Clinics that aren't even known by name on this site, because technique plays a significant role in ensuring the best possible outcome after a first round, even when this degree of uncertainty exists.

I'll take it a step further: Every practitioner I've ever heard of, I've seen at least one less-than-stellar result after a first round. You can go to your favorite restaurant 365 days a year, and they're bound to overcook your steak one of those nights. It's how they go about treating the customer and resolving the matter that means a lot. Did they apologize, prepare your steak correctly and even provide a complimentary dessert? My favorite barber hits it out of the park every month, but has had one instance that left me disappointed. That's okay though, because he ensures I get in whenever I want, clearing his schedule for me even on days he's off. This is why in the same breath I would at the very least give Avanti Derma the benefit of the doubt.

Furthermore, these are non-threatening issues as far as the health of your penis is concerned. You are fortunate to have a significant other who is supportive and just know that these issues are relatively minor. Oh and as for the first picture, I too had that same lump. It's gone and has been gone for nearly a decade.
03 May 2023 18:59
I appreciate your take but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.

Again, take into consideration that despite all the companies you call who claim they fix one another, none of them choose to opt for silicone oil injections (with the exception of a handful of dunces who were "trained" by Loria). Think of it this way: those who do Hyaluronic Acid (HA) don't care for PMMA, and those who do PMMA don't care for HA, and those who do Surgimend don't care for fillers at all... but they ALL unanimously agree that silicone is bad news. The vast majority of qualified injectors will not do large volume silicone in the penis, many of them Urologists, Dermatologists, and Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Loria claims to be a cosmetic surgeon, he is not.

And yes, other practices do use Silikon1000 for other procedures, namely in very small volumes via micro-droplet technique (which the Manufacturer insists on), typically in superficial areas like the face. It's a completely different ballpark when doing body contour and penis enlargement via high volume injections.

Secondly, decades plural? That implies at minimum 20 years. Yea... no. Dr. Loria only started doing penis enlargement after his failed Hair Restoration & Nutrition practice wasn't picking up much steam, slightly less than 10 years ago (not even a full, singular decade). He has shills on his payroll, and this can be confirmed if they actually make anyone believe it was decades plural.

The PhalloBoards forum was shilled on numerous occasions with fake accounts all with IP addresses from his Boca Raton location, all of them first-time posters acting like they seem interested in this new Dr. Loria guy. When the shill was pressed for photos, they provided pictures that already existed on the web and had nothing to do with a procedure. Once they were outed, I got very obscene messages that I rather not repeat. Furthermore, around the same time, someone impersonated me with a Skeptical One username on the old PEGym forum, and I have an itching suspicion on who would have been behind it. If Dr. Loria were involved, it would be quite an embarrassing way for a medical professional to conduct himself, no?

Moderator Alumni Hoddle10 once wrote on the 2.0 forums:
On his website, Dr Loria says:

"This highly specialized procedure may be presented at the American Academy of Facial & Plastic Surgeons, American Academy of Phalloplasty Surgeons, American Academy of Urological Surgeons, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons in 2013."
penisenlargementus.com/

Hoddle10 goes on to say:
There are a few problems with this idea though. Sadly "The American Academy of Facial and Plastic Surgeons" doesn't actually exist. More bad news is that the "American Academy of Phalloplasty Surgeons" disbanded some years ago, so despite their website still being up, he wont be able to present to them either! The "American Academy of Urological Surgeons" is also going to prove a problem, as regrettably they don't exist either. However, the good news is that American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons does exist. Again though, as far as Dr Lorias presentation goes there is going to be a problem - he's not a member!

Obviously the site has gone through some changes over the years, but it's nice to see a time capsule retain some of the questionable practices and sales pitches used by this Clinic.

Dr. Loria is performing the LEEP procedure and from what I can tell, it is a medical device without FDA approval. Isn't this illegal? It is.

Dr. Loria had a patient who was in the ICU with sepsis and he refused to giving the ICU physicians information on what was injected inside his patient. What's he have to hide? Imagine if this patient died, it would have sent phalloplasty back to the stone age because of one quack. This account can be found (and confirmed with photo evidence) on the LPSG Dr. Loria thread. Sickening to be honest.

Lastly, sure, some (not all) complications that can arise from silicone could theoretically occur with other fillers; however, if & when complications arise with silicone, they are known to be more severe. It also has a higher propensity to migrate, hence why Dr. Loria requires patients to wear a band at the base of their penis for a month (or however long he does it now). For example, men might get 60-80cc's MAXIMUM of Ellanse (or PMMA) over the course of many appointments over a lifetime, whereas you can get 60-80cc's of silicone in ONE-GO! This means it's plausible to have in excess of 150cc+ of migration-prone oil in your dick for the course of your lifetime!

For me, it's just that I know men who have confided in me regarding the severity of the experiences with silicone, even at smaller volumes. I simply haven't had that same kind of interaction with people and HA, PMMA, and so on. I've been monitoring men get fillers injected into them on the only website devoted to this specific topic of discussion, for a decade-and-a-half and I can say with certainty that the frequency & severity of filler complications correlated with silicone the most.

I appreciate you sharing your experiences, but I will remind you that any instance where I see an advocacy or promotion (even if that isn't the intention) of this Doctor or methodology, I'm going to speak up for the sake my readership. There are plenty of more viable options including HA, PMMA, Ellanse, Radiesse, Renuva, Fat, and Dermal Grafts for girth enhancement, why chance it with the least popular option (i.e. silicone) out there?

Furthermore, I have no trust in Dr. Loria's ethics, or the expertise of anyone willing to learn his methodologies. Their office reached out to me for Sponsorship and I declined what would have been a modest amount of revenue if we had decided to agree on terms. If I'm willing to let all these other Doctors and techniques compete against each other on my platform, why not let him join? It ought to tell you that I value the integrity of this site and respect the community that has built it.

That all said, I want to reiterate that this isn't necessarily a cause for alarm for those who already have it, but it definitely warrants taking my advice (that comes from a place of experience & sincerity) on avoiding any further high volume injections, and focus on touch-up/revision instead, especially if you're in the 6-7" girth range.

We can resume the original topic now.
03 May 2023 00:36

Lgeek wrote: Hi I was schedule and but the 250 down to go to Mexico to get pmma and thought I was set to go may 22...I didn't realize I need a passport to get back into the us and that can take up to 13 weeks+...I am not that far from Dr. Rupeka and I was wondering if I got some bellafil down there could I still go back and see Dr. Morales after I get my passport to get a round two of pmma? I was just so ready n don't wanna stop the momentum I have about getting it done...I know I can be patient but I was actually on the fence about both since Dr. Rupeka is in Ohio but I like the sound of the up to 20 cc from the Avanti team and I know they have a decade of work behind them and I'm not sure how long Dr rupeka has but it's a convenience thing for me being only a 1 hr and half away from the Ohio office... Just looking for some suggestions and answers to a unique question I think...

You'll need to ask Avanti Derma. My understanding is that they typically don't like to perform on people who have had prior procedures done (with other Clinics), but since it is PMMA, they may or may not make an exception. According to their 2023 Brochure, it says that if you have prior dermal filler procedures, you'll need to contact them to get the green light.

And yes, you'll want your Passport. It's not fun being put into what they call "Secondary" for hours on end, searching everything you have only to scold you for not having a Passport, and then letting you through only to have missed your flight. In other words, it's not the kind of logistical error I'd recommend risking.

If you can wait the 13+ weeks, I always recommend going with your initial commitment (which in your case is Avanti Derma). Obviously if this is something you can only do within a specific time frame because of lifestyle & logistics, then you'll want to look at local alternatives. Dr. Rupeka is a seasoned injector and there is also Dr. Nanda who is running a 10% Special for PhalloBoards members, with offices in Ohio as well -- so you do have options you can vet if it must be local/regional.
22 Apr 2023 08:10
Yes I know of a few I'm in touch with who are either receiving Alloderm or Surgimend in the near future. We also have a current progress report involving Surgimend you can follow as well --> https://phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports-the-patient-support-group/10154970-skiman-s-surgimend-journey.html

I believe fillers can be added after, since it was done in Skiman's posts (in particular fat), but this would likely be at the discretion of the physician since these dermal graft matrices are usually one & done type of procedures.

In my opinion, the strongest advantage grafts have is that they're tailored sheets of sterilized tissue, providing the shaft a predictable & uniform look (as opposed to fillers which have an element of unpredictability and often require follow-up visits to correct minor unevenness). Of course on the flip side, it is surgical which will be more invasive and require longer downtime (unlike fillers, which are non-surgical and take about a week to heal from). Pros & cons to both, having them in combination might be worthwhile for some if the performing Doctor agrees. Having them both is also a pricey affair, but if budget isn't a concern, you can reach out to:

Dr. Victor Liu (San Francisco) who offers Surgimend, Alloderm, and may also inject fillers (fat for sure, others I'm not so sure) in combination. The Skiman Progress Report I linked above is one of his patients.

Dr. Solomon (Philadelphia and Los Angeles) Dr. Solomon I believe does Surgimend, although I don't know if he's fond of fillers (although he may make an exception for fat transfer, I'm not sure). His website is currently down but you can check out his Forum Q&A's.
22 Apr 2023 07:25
Does anyone have any experience with having augmentation surgery involving any of the acellular dermal grafts? If so, what were your results?

Is it possible to start with the dermal graft and at a later date add a little filler later?

If you've already had some PMMA injected previously, does that disqualify you from getting an acellular dermal graft?

What about xenologic dermal grafts (eg porcine, bovine)? Do they have a higher rejection rate than other types of grafts?

It seems like all of the girth procedures that I read about involve fat transfer, fillers (permanent and non) and autologous fat grafts and dermal grafts, but almost no mention of anyone using any allograft material. I'm just wondering why.

Here's what I've found:
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23722580/

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32879872/

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22568607/
12 Apr 2023 20:36

Skeptical_One wrote: @Dr_JChang and @Dr_Goldstein of Pollock Clinics, I had a question a lot of our forum readers may want to know more about.

A topic that has been relatively active in the past few months is how fillers sometimes bunch up (or down) when injected into uncircumcised men. This seems to happen regardless of how experienced or skilled the practitioner is, and it also seems to happen regardless of filler type. It has now been coined the accordion effect because the penis can take on that appearance in severe instances.

Now it doesn't happen 100% of the time, but even the most seasoned injectors prefer having either provided a warning to their patient prior to a procedure, or some even have their patients sign a waiver. I even know of one Clinic who may not do any unless the person considers adult circumcision first.

Since your Clinic has a notable specialization in adult circumcision, I thought it would be a great opportunity for you to share your ideas/thoughts/knowledge on:

(1) Why the accordion effect happens to uncut men. As in, what anatomical/dermal obstacle is being presented to the fillers?

Thanks for the questions. I see that this has been addressed many times in this forum already but in general this "accordion effect" occurs in uncut men due to clumping of the filler towards the base of the penis as the foreskin is pulled back. I suspect that this is a result of the filler and the superficial fascia/skin moving as a unit in tandem as opposed to the skin sliding over the filler layer. In uncircumcised men, the foreskin would normally slide over the deep fascial layer. In other words, filler shifting occurs due to the hypermobility of the skin when uncut, especially when there is a lot of foreskin. The men who have less foreskin who looked partially circumcised have less of this effect, which makes sense. In circumcised penises, the overlying skin is stable which means the filler stays relatively in place. I have seen a lot of men with phimosis as well which is when the foreskin is tight and cannot be rolled back. In fact, they maintain their foreskin covering their glans all the time. In these cases, since the man is already used to not rolling the skin back, filler shifting is not an issue.

Skeptical_One wrote: (2) Are there considerations an injector can take to reduce or eliminate this problem?

Given that filler shifting can occur in an uncircumcised man, the less filler volume there, the less of the "accordion effect" there will be. We generally do not recommend more than 8-10cc of filler for uncut men to see how things look after a period of stabilization as every penis can take on different interactions. If filler shifting is minimal, then more filler can be added, especially towards the base of the penis. Some injectors believe they can reduce the "accordion effect" by creating a taper with the base being wider but I find that with large volumes it doesn't make a difference.

Skeptical_One wrote: (3) Are there means to correct this if an uncut individual experiences the accordion effect after injections.

In men who have some degree of shrinkage, we can use Botox to try to relax the penis and reduce filler clumping at the base. But in general, other than being conservative and careful in applying the filler or getting a circumcision after the filler is administered, I'm not aware of any corrective measures.

Skeptical_One wrote: (4) Do you believe circumcision is mandatory for uncut men, or do you believe Pollock Clinics have the requisite background to work with these patients?

It's not mandatory - but its important to men to understand the need to be conservative with filler application, the risk of "accordion effect", and the risk of worsening phimosis if there is some tightness in the foreskin made worse with filler migration into the foreskin.
07 Apr 2023 21:37
@Dr_JChang and @Dr_Goldstein of Pollock Clinics, I had a question a lot of our forum readers may want to know more about.

A topic that has been relatively active in the past few months is how fillers sometimes bunch up (or down) when injected into uncircumcised men. This seems to happen regardless of how experienced or skilled the practitioner is, and it also seems to happen regardless of filler type. It has now been coined the accordion effect because the penis can take on that appearance in severe instances.

Now it doesn't happen 100% of the time, but even the most seasoned injectors prefer having either provided a warning to their patient prior to a procedure, or some even have their patients sign a waiver. I even know of one Clinic who may not do any unless the person considers adult circumcision first.

Since your Clinic has a notable specialization in adult circumcision, I thought it would be a great opportunity for you to share your ideas/thoughts/knowledge on:

(1) Why the accordion effect happens to uncut men. As in, what anatomical/dermal obstacle is being presented to the fillers?

(2) Are there considerations an injector can take to reduce or eliminate this problem?

(3) Are there means to correct this if an uncut individual experiences the accordion effect after injections.

(4) Do you believe circumcision is mandatory for uncut men, or do you believe Pollock Clinics have the requisite background to work with these patients?

Your responses would be most appreciated.
07 Apr 2023 03:55

GirthyGoals wrote: I'm not trying to be a downer here and if I'm wrong please let me know. But from reading this protocol it's just an extender, pump, prp, and supplements. You can get the same supplements that are used in most of these formulas in bulk cheap. Citrulline, arginine, agmatine, yohimbine, maca, ginseng, etc. We've all basically seen that prp itself doesn't cause enlargement if anything it aids in healing. Which if that's what you're going for why not just take a peptide. Any gh booster, bpc-157, tb-500, ghk-cu.

From the way I see it, this is a Protocol and most men are not like you and me, who know about the right supplements to use or what pumps/stretchers to buy, much less the correct use of those devices. Also, the addition of PRP will require a Clinical setting. That's where the direction/supervision of a professional can come in handy.

I believe this solution can be ideal for men who want to avoid surgery or dermal filler injections, for men who are not versed or experienced in traction, pumping, jelqing, etc, and who want to spend less than what they would overall for medical procedures.

I personally believe with what Dr. Brandeis already knows about the industry, he knows the burden of proof will be in the pudding, and he's already seeen positive reception with his approach. He knows of the many gains men have made through other means, so I don't believe he would have taken on Sponsorship if he didn't believe in his technique(s).

I'm not sure if there is anything else involved in his methodology, whether proprietary or not, but I'll allow him to elaborate on what he's seeing on his end; in my opinion, it's a worthwhile consideration for those (especially) in the length and/or glans department looking for more. I too would like to see & learn more because it's something I'm personally considering, maybe as early as the Summertime.
28 Mar 2023 23:26

simppforjuless wrote: Hello everyone, I want to start by saying that I’m happy forums like these exist and I’m thankful to the people that have contributed in them.

My research online has suggested that PMMA mostly doesn’t have serious adverse effects and the worst I will likely encounter is some small nodules which I’m fine with if it would mean my dick is not skinny anymore.

But the phalloboards forum search option doesn’t result in threads discussing Pmma safety so I have resorted to ask you

Do you think small injection site nodules is likely the worst thing to happen or are you left with the impression that Pmma often results in big hard nodules, excision procedures that leave scars or even full extraction of the Pmma?

It should be first noted that no procedure is without risk. Even a simple dental procedure could present risks, albeit rare. In this instance, we're discussing male phalloplasty, which is elective in nature, so assume the risks found in a clinical/medical setting. What you can do to reduce the likelihood of any kind of risk is to pursue reputable Clinics that have a solid history with whichever procedure-type you're looking for.

As to your questions, PMMA has a relatively strong safety profile based on the vast progress reporting by former & current patients (the first ever patient report on this forum was 12 years ago). Its American iteration (Bellafill) is even FDA Approved as a dermal filler in the face, and is used off-label in other areas to create volume. The International variation of PMMA is called Linnea Safe. The most significant difference between the American & International brands is the carrier that holds the PMMA; however it does not appear that the carrier plays a significant role in the outcome of girth enhancement.

Providers of Bellafill for girth enhancement include:
Dr. Nanda (Ohio)

Dr. Rupeka (Ohio)

Dr. Morganstern & Dr. Carney (Georgia)

Providers of Linnea Safe PMMA include:
Dr. Casavantes (Retired) & Dr. Morales (Mexico)

As for complications, most of what I've personally come across are aesthetic in nature, usually due to nodules, ridges, and lumps. This tends to be from improper placement of the filler, overfilling (too much injected in one session), and/or a lack of post-op massaging by the patient. Fortunately these can be resolved with subsequent appointments.
The most significant of complications stemming directly from the presence of PMMA seems to be foreign body granulomas (FBGs), which tend to be larger lumps that will require treatment to reduce or eliminate; however these appear to be very uncommon on the forums when properly diagnosed.
What I should note, however, is that if you ever choose to have PMMA removed, it can be rather invasive.

Here are some sites which indicate adverse potential of the filler:
Over 600-Pages of Forum Thread of members discussing their opinions and findings on the matter. Not scientific, but insightful nonetheless.

A non-Sponsor discussing Bellafill, which includes potential for complication.

Healthline Article including Side Effects

Online Journal Publication on the Adverse Events of fillers in general.

In summary, PMMA offers a relatively safe permanent solution for girth enhancement. However, if you are risk-averse and/or don't like the idea of permanence, alternative fillers might be more suitable like Hyaluronic Acid (HA). That said, PMMA remains one of the most popular methods discussed on the PhalloBoards.

Good luck!
18 Mar 2023 13:48
The concentration of how much HA is in the syringe does not reflect its firmness. That’s called “g prime” or G’.

Although this is a difficult answer as G’ can be misleading as well.

Here are some examples of G’

Restylane Classic = 650
Voluma = 388
Revanesse Versa = 126
Juvederm ultra = 114
Restylane Refyne = 88

According to G’ Restylane classic would be the most firm. But it’s not at all. It’s one of the best dermal fillers for under the delicate eyes because it isn’t firm.

G’ is really the measurement of how much a particle is compressed when subjected to force. So if the HA particle is manufactured in a way that it is more flat than spherical, it will have a high G prime even though it may be a relatively soft product (e.g. you can’t compress a vinyl record with 100 pounds of force because its already flat, but you can compress a volleyball with that amount of force). So the bottom line is that G’ as a singular indicator of stiffness can be misleading.

In the application of the penis if the dermal filler is injected under the Dartos fascia, it will be firm when the penis is erect. The fascia holds blood firm. It can certainly hold any gel firm. The key is the injection technique and where it is placed. NOT ALL TECHNIQUES ARE THE SAME. Remember that.
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 662 results.