PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: ellanse
07 Feb 2016 14:10

thanks @hunkydory ! that is the first positive feedback i have had (well, i havent showed it till now) and makes a difference as i am still feeling somewhat equivocal about the whole thing - cost is very high for a modest result IMO. however the result itself i am fairly pleased with now. i would class it as - the same effect as 24 hours after a pumping session but it stays like that.

if nothing else i have saved myself a lot of time spent pumping. maybe i need to find another hobby, something more cerebral this time. lol.

i am still hoping that the overall \'spreading\' and softening up continues - for sure the first couple of days i was thinking \'wtf have i done there was absolutely nothing wrong with it before, nothing at all, and now i have this oddly lumpy appendage\'.

volume wise, the doc here would not do more than 8ml in one session. i thought that was a tiny amount, he told me most get 6 or 4 though. i now understand the approach - the cost of the procedure (here anyway) is entirely the cost of the filler (they must make their money on the markup from wholesale to retail - which is easily 50%, i checked online) so repeat visits to add more filler are just your time, you arent paying for \'consultation\' or \'physician\' time.
but i see how this approach is sensible as it allows you to adjust gradually, and also it has changed a bit even over the past 3 days, its kind of a bit larger and less lumpy.

but that filler is damn expensive per ml and i still think that to have the effect i am aiming for (and perhaps i am out of my tiny mind) which is \'like i have pumped for an hour or two\' i would need more than 30ml ! thats why i was looking for a doctor that would use macrolane but none in uk do anymore, for PE anyway.

i said it before, if big pharma somewhere manages to create a bulk filler that is smooth but flexible, holds its shape and but stays where it is placed, long lasting but still reabsorbable/biodegradable on a longer timeframe, they will make billions. that is the holy grail. i think they thought that silicone was it until people started dying (albeit from injecting freakish amounts).

i am very interested in Ellanse but have not yet found anyone here using it. i will question the doc about that more \'assertively\' if i go for another session. hopefully he will have worked on his bedside manner a bit, or maybe it was my endless questions last time about things that were not to do with my procedure that pissed him off a bit.
05 Feb 2016 00:22
hi @hoddle

well i was going to wait till tomorrow to post on that, after sleeping on it.
but if you want the immediate reaction, here it is

- place was one of those harley street offices where they hire rooms out to whoever, professional reception etc but the \'treatment\' rooms were a bit rubbish imo. if it was the local gp i would have thought \'bit rubbish\', anyway just an observation. but maybe thats all very normal for this kind of thing, i dunno, i just expected to have the treatment somewhere that felt a bit less \'posh house\' and a bit more \'clinic\'
- the doctor is Dr Horn - look him up - very experienced by all accounts - he does all kinds of cosmetic surgery
- bedside manner - seemed at best disinterested. sorry but its true. i wanted to ask a lot of questions, he seemed in a hurry to just get me to get through the medical questions. i asked about other fillers, he said he just did juvederm. i asked about macrolane and why nobody used it anymore. i asked about fat transfer, he had a little more to say about that. he had never heard of \'ellanse\' filler - or just didnt want to discuss it maybe.
- i had done my research myself and knew everything already. i told him that after a few minutes. he did have at least 2 other patients (female) waiting, i know cos i heard them say to the receptionist when they came in) and i had to wait for 30 minutes past my appointment time to see him so maybe he was running late, but not my problem, sort out your admin etc.
- the other guy, the one i corresponded with (obviously the \'agent\' who gets the customers in then just books the doctor) was more friendly etc., was there to meet me and we had a good talk after the doctor \'consultation\'. if it hadnt been for him, i would probably not have stayed.
- anyway, i knew i wanted to go ahead already so i told the doc the volume i wanted - he told me the most they will do in one go is 8ml and the usual is 6ml - i told him i wanted 8. he did inform me that it would add \'about 3cm to the girth\'. he did have a quick look at my penis.

- i then was given a tube of lidocaine cream, told to go downstairs to the toilet in the corridor - seriously i am not kidding you, this i could not believe - and apply it, then come back upstairs and wait in another room for about 15 minutes as he was going to speak to another patient. the toilet (only 1) was busy so i stand in the corridor making small talk with the \'agent\' guy for 5 minutes, with people siting in the waiting room and reception a few feet away. obviously i am just fully clothed and holding my coat and gym bag and this tube of lidocaine.
- go into toilet, rub cream on, pull pants and trousers back up, which fucking obviously rubbed most of the cream off.
- go up to room to wait for doctor, have much more interesting discussion with \'agent\' guy about PE procedures, tell him about this board and how i will be posting everything, how i took before pictures and measurements, how there is a lot of myth and fear and general nonsense about PE surgery options etc. he was actually pretty interested but mostly reinforcing his message that anything other that HA injections is dangerous. i was a bit surprised he did not know a lot about every kind of PE already and that he was completely unaware there are several online forums full of guys who have had pmma and all sorts. anyway, decent guy but you know, dont expect to learn anything you cant find out in 30 minutes on this forum.
- then had to pay for the procedure - '3300 if anyone is interested.
- doctor comes in, a bit more pleasant and slightly more conversational.
- i told him the lidocaine had not worked and i could absolutely feel my penis skin like normal and that perhaps he should provide paitients with a bit of cling film or something so the cream didnt just rub off when they were walking up and down stairs to the toilets...
- so i lay down and he gets to sticking me with the syringes of juvederm ultra plus - the one thing he did say is he didnt recommend voluma this time, because of the effect, but didnt really explain why in detail. the juvederm he used it has lidocaine in it thank god because i felt every single injection but i am not squeamish about things like that so it was somewhat uncomfortable but not end of the world. i flinched once or twice. i think he stuck me about 16 times, twice per syringe.
- it took maximum 10 minutes. i was chatting away throughout about PE stuff and he was responding to my questions. i asked if he wanted me to shut up in case it distracted him, he said he didnt mind one way or the other. he said something about massaging it in a few days in case there was unevenness but did not describe how. [EDIT: anyway turns out it wasnt necessary really. it was fine after a few days]
- then he said \'we\'re done\' stuck a bit of paper towel on my penis and went to wash his hands.

- i was unimpressed by the bedside manner. maybe everyone doesnt expect friendly but i do, its a service industry.

- i had a good look at my penis. it was obviously covered in little blood spots where the needle went in. looked a bit bigger, not that noticeable though. disappointed but unsurprised given that i know what 20 ml of saline looks like in my penis, so 8ml of filler, well, its going to be less isnt it. i knew that before though.

- said thanks, shook his hand and left. bumped into the \'agent\' guy in the corridor who was pleasant and asked how it was.

- came home and had a look and a quick measure. its about 0.75 of an inch wider. i was really hoping for an inch. bear in mind that i can pump my penis up to 7inch girth for free at home so i felt somewhat underwhelmed.

glad it wasnt my life savings blown and i could afford to experiment this one time. if your expectations are modest, its fine and the effect is aesthetically realistic (from what i can see so far) and there is no downtime really. its was a bit nippy with each injection and a bit achy now but basically, nothing dramatic. if you want about half inch girth and just want to get it stuck in you and then fuck off back home as quickly as possible, its fine.

i think they might need to work on the overall service and customer experience.

[EDIT next day - in fact it was kind of lumpy and not spread out for a few days, then it kind of evened out more or something, so for anyone else considering it, dont stress if it seems a bit lumpy for a few days because after a week it kind of gets better]
i knew exactly what the overall experience would be like and exactly the effect in advance, i would just go to that macrolane doctor in antibes (france) but then he never responds to emails so thats not much good.

31 Jan 2016 15:07

any clinic that claims HA is in some way permanent kind of undermines their credibility IMO. any facial plastic surgeon, and there are thousands, will tell you there isn\'t a permanent effect (realbody.com has innumerable surgeons and customers comments who have had facial fillers) and the face is less \'mobile\' than the penis, by which i mean you dont hammer your HA filled cheeks or wrinkles like you do your penis when its \'in use\'

if you know what i mean.

not to say that different HA based fillers dont have different lifespans, they vary massively, but nothing reliably much over 18 months at best. aside from Ellanse E which supposedly lasts up to 4 years and \'stimulates collagen production\', although i reserve judgement on that until i see some proper research not marketing blurb from a manufacturer trying to flog me their product !

26 Jan 2016 00:11
I am going to ask for the price breakdown on Ellanse and will post when I hear anything from Dr.C.

25 Jan 2016 17:20

Lanton wrote: I should also note that Radiesse and Ellanse are listed as reversible on his website. Hmmm....short of degloving I don\'t know of an injectable reversal agent for these, only HA based products. Thanks your all your thoughts, guys! Greatly appreciated. I would be interested to know what \"type\" of PCL (for duration) he is using. I thought I saw that we could chose from any except the 4 year type as it is \"not available in Mexico\" per Avanti\'s website. I\'m happy to have contributed some new info!

Hoddle, I shouldn\'t have said scaffolding per se. I know it\'s not like a tissue implant, alloderm, or megafill (if megafill works as advertised). I just have doubts about why, if the ellanse or radiesse spheres cause collagen, why it would break down after the product does. That\'s neat Prof Lemperle gave some thoughts on Ellanse, and I do agree with joglift that if it DOES last up to that many years, it could indeed be \"safer\" and not too cost prohibitive to see a long lasting \"temporary\" or \"semi-permanent\" filler take the place of PMMA.

I have no evidence-based data to make this statement on, but I do believe that \"fillers\" are going to become the gold standard of girth enhancement over the next ten-twenty years, as soon as America realizes it is sitting on a GOLDMINE that no one is tapping because of FDA fear, overly litigious medical culture, and social taboo. With a great collaborative effort among the plastics and urological communities we could shave off so many complications and irregularities it wouldn\'t even be funny. Nothing makes medical progress like the very real incentive of huge income at the end of an R&D phase.

Good luck to our member receiving Radiesse in the near future!

It breaks down, for the reason I mentioned above. When the microspheres are present the body is continually creating new collagen. Once the the microspheres absorb that stops. However, I\'ve wondered if this is true of large volume injections. We know from facial injections that once the radiesse goes the the collagen goes. However, it\'s crossed my mind that if a large volume is injected, perhaps a bigger capsule might form around the whole lump and create a pocket of scar tissue that will remain after the the radiesse and the collagen surrounding the individual spheres dissolves. A bit like we see with the Elist implant.

Personally, given Dr C\'s age and that he seems to be the only Dr offering this, I wouldn\'t be so keen on Ellance. Someone posted the other day that Dr C is 62. If the stuff lasts 4 years, then he could well be retired by then. I\'d rather have a product with a shorter life span, so if I hear he is retiring and nothing better has come on the market I could go back and have permanent filler. I wouldn\'t want to hear Dr C is retiring next year when I\'ve got another 3 years worth of Ellanse in me. Also if I do get a bad reaction I\'d much rather wait 18 months than 4 years. 4 years is along time to wait for a penis issue to resolve.
25 Jan 2016 17:05
I should also note that Radiesse and Ellanse are listed as reversible on his website. Hmmm....short of degloving I don\'t know of an injectable reversal agent for these, only HA based products. Thanks your all your thoughts, guys! Greatly appreciated. I would be interested to know what \"type\" of PCL (for duration) he is using. I thought I saw that we could chose from any except the 4 year type as it is \"not available in Mexico\" per Avanti\'s website. I\'m happy to have contributed some new info!

Hoddle, I shouldn\'t have said scaffolding per se. I know it\'s not like a tissue implant, alloderm, or megafill (if megafill works as advertised). I just have doubts about why, if the ellanse or radiesse spheres cause collagen, why it would break down after the product does. That\'s neat Prof Lemperle gave some thoughts on Ellanse, and I do agree with joglift that if it DOES last up to that many years, it could indeed be \"safer\" and not too cost prohibitive to see a long lasting \"temporary\" or \"semi-permanent\" filler take the place of PMMA.

I have no evidence-based data to make this statement on, but I do believe that \"fillers\" are going to become the gold standard of girth enhancement over the next ten-twenty years, as soon as America realizes it is sitting on a GOLDMINE that no one is tapping because of FDA fear, overly litigious medical culture, and social taboo. With a great collaborative effort among the plastics and urological communities we could shave off so many complications and irregularities it wouldn\'t even be funny. Nothing makes medical progress like the very real incentive of huge income at the end of an R&D phase.

Good luck to our member receiving Radiesse in the near future!
25 Jan 2016 01:13
I just looked up Ellanse as I was confused by the claim that it can last 1-3 years, which is a huge spread. It turns out that the company is selling 4 different varieties, Ellanse (S, M, L and E) each supposedly lasts a year longer than the next. The E lasts 4 years according to the makers. I emailed Dr. C to see which kind he uses as I would be more interested in 3-4 years than 1 -2 obviously.

ellanse.com/consumer/about-ellanse/why-ellanse/
24 Jan 2016 19:20
Scaffold tissue isn\'t collagen based as far as I\'m aware. The reason the tissue from Radiesse doesn\'t survive is because a bit like when a splinter is removed, the body stops reacting. Having said that, I\'ve often wondered if larger volumes of Radiesse would results in some permanent scarring.

We do have a couple of members who have had Radiesse and I know of another who is having it soon.

Ellanse isn\'t a new filler. Mikehok was researching it several years ago. But thanks for updating us that Dr C is now using it. I seem to remember Mikehok asked Prof Lemperle about it and he was skeptical it would last as long as claimed.
24 Jan 2016 17:20
Hey all, long time lurker. Never posted before. Still spending many months reading, researching, and taking in all the info without losing sight of risks, both short and long term. I just had one question, as well as something to point out. The question being....I have only read very little about Radiesse girth enhancement, including a super old thread that didn\'t go anywhere, and Restoration\'s minor usage (my best wishes to him in his battle). I know Dr C offers the temporary calcium microsphere product (Radiesse), but haven\'t really seen anyone who was using it here. I would be interested in going that route for a few rounds before i\'m \"married\" to PMMA for life. Also, while the spheres are temporary....why wouldn\'t the collagen surrounding it last forever like scaffolding? Arg. I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere, I did make a valiant effort to find this information or discussion.

HOT NEWS- I haven\'t seen anyone mention this.....the Avanti Derma website just added a new \"temporary\" filler called PCL I believe. It\'s a new filler called \"Ellanse\" and appears to be longer lasting than Radiesse.

Good luck to everyone, and my sincere appreciation to those who document! The insight and fearlessness shown in making a community goes a LONG way. Will look into donating.
20 Jan 2016 20:23
@restoration
i am seriously considering it. to be honest if the cost / volume ratio was a little better i definitely would.
at the moment i am weighing that up because '3000 (over $4000) for a temporary effect seems crazy when i compare to the cost of pmma for example but then i would need to add thousands for travel to mexico and need to pay travel costs and find weeks of free time to do the trips at least 3 times. plus i am just not keen on getting a procedure like that so far away from home. if i lived in the US i would feel differently.

i have been reading with interest the information about ellanse filler which lasts up to 4 years (the ellanse E version anyway) and is apparently a collagen growth stimulator, a bit like sculptra. i havent heard of anyone using sculptra for PE procedures, dunno why.

i will likely go in for a consultation at androfill anyway, to check it out in more detail before laying out that much cash. consultation with teh surgeon costs '50 although really they just do the procedure there and then - it takes under 30 minutes apparently. also they use a blunt cannula not needle.

i did have some hope with that doctor N in Prague but after the first few pioneers years back (from my research on this site) i hear nothing aside from people saying that she hasnt responded to their email enquiries. having said that @eastender was back online recently and i asked him how he was with it years later and he said all fine. so i guess she had some successes, its a shame that actually arranging it seems to be so difficult. Prague is a beautiful city, i have visited on holiday and would be happy to take a long weekend there and have a consultation if only she did them !

12 Nov 2014 19:40
The only thing that's similar to MegaFill is Cymetra, which is available in the US. MegaFill isn't available outside Korea and no one else in Korea uses it for Phalloplasty.
If I were you I'd concentrate on getting your circumcision sorted out, find a Urologist who can do a circumcision revision by hand and who uses glue instead of sutures. I'd avoid anyone who uses machines or lasers like Dr Kim.
You could have another filler placed on top, there quite a few people on here who've had 2 different fillers inside at the same time who've had no problems. The main thing is that you have it in moderation and done by a reputable doctor.
The only thing I'd ever consider are Ellanse, HA or PMMA, but if It starts to look normal again Il be tempted not to have another procedure.
You really just need to do your research
90% of the industry is a scam and 90% of the doctors are con artists
I learned the hard way
The only doctors worth bothering with are Dr Oates / Dr Casavantes / and possibly Dr Nemekova
The only procedures worth bothering with are PMMA (conservative amounts of 10%), HA and Ellanse.
It is just my opinion but I\'m sure most of the veterans and mods would more or less agree with me.
No, I\'ve shrunk to 15.5/ 16cm
Have you not read the last 10 posts on this thread?
quite a few members have had it done recently and they\'ve come to the same conclusion I have about it: that it\'s a scam and a shitty technique. Please do not act out of desperation, don\'t ignore the facts, this technique doesn\'t work.
The fact are that 90% of the people who\'ve had don\'t like and are in most cases severely depressed about it.
-it\'s temporary
-it will not wear off evenly (like mine and others hasn\'t)
-It\'s not tissue engineering
- it WILL go lumpy
-The product will move about in your shaft
-it feels and looks TERRIBLE
- if you\'ve got a foreskin Dr Kim will cut it off and do a bad job.
It\'s no different to fat injection
If you want something that lasts a while why not try Ellanse from Dr Oates?
I know for a fact this would be a better idea than having MegaFill.
I don\'t think non stimulatory fillers work that well.
I think it\'s unpredictable just like allograft, with some people it seems to wear off immediately and others it seems to last for years.
If mine keeps on reducing at its current rate it will be gone in about 4/5 years.
My advice to anyone watching this would be to forget about MegaFill.
I think Ellanse/Radiesse and HA are the only temporary options worth paying an interest in at the moment.
Anybody knows what type of filler is MegaFill? Is it permanent (like PMMA)? Or is it semi-permanent (like Ellanse)? Or is it temporary (like HA)? I\'ve read all of the posts in this thread, but I still not found an answer.
Displaying 4231 - 4245 out of 4254 results.