PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 7 years 10 months ago #1292386596

Talgerman-
What did you find out about what Elist does to lower the Balls? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 7 years 1 month ago #1295129789

I had the penile implant. 6 months post. Still a little pain, and firmer than I\'d like at this stage. But ultimately am pretty happy

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295261115

LostInOz wrote: I had the penile implant. 6 months post. Still a little pain, and firmer than I\'d like at this stage. But ultimately am pretty happy

Would you consider to post your own progress report in the patient\'s section?
We all would love to see a balanced and truthful report about elsit latest implant.

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 6 years 11 months ago #1295494524

Does anyone know the appropriate size of the Elist implants? I know they\'re L, Xl, XXL but I mean in inches. Is the largest size close to 3 inches, etc.

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 6 years 11 months ago #1295495318

I do think it is funny that Elist markets the sizes of his implants (both penile and testicular) as Large, XL and XXL, otherwise known as small, medium and large.
Marketing.

Anyway, the sizes are:
Large (small) - 2\" x 1\"
XL (medium) - 2.4\" x 1.2\"
XXL (large) - 2.8\" x 1.4\"

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 6 years 6 months ago #1300182880

Talgerman,

As someone interested in the testicle procedure I appreciate all your info and insight into your experience. I do have a few questions after reading all the posts on this board.

How are your results now being over a year out?

Do your Balls hang naturally over time or do they look sutured in place?

How do they feel and has anyone mentioned them being off or seeming fake?

Can you tell us more about the procedure you mentioned to have your Balls hang lower? What exactly is he cutting or doing to your manhood?

Thank you!

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 6 years 5 months ago #1301738635

I GIVE UP!

After several surgeries:since 2011:

First, implants;

Then, return to CA for for unsuccessful attempt to correct the counterintuitive decision made during surgery, followeby months of self-injections into my scrotum;

Then, return to CA for surgery to correct the surgery;

Then, return to CA to have very hard implants replaced with the \'new softer\' implants;

Then, when I suggested there was something wrong when one of the implants was separating from the testicle which then looked like I had three testicles, I was told by his assistant that they had already given me way too much time. Case closed!

Three years later these new, softer, implants had also become HARD and SHAPED LIKE CANOES. Natural?

So back to CA. Spoke about with three assistants, who seemed more impressed with the size of my penis than the condition of my damaged testicles, and scheduled Removal surgery for next day.

Pre-surgery, Dr. Elist granted me a few minutes in his office, felt my testicles, made no comment except to ask if I was aware of his penile enlargement system. Never saw him again. Walked the few block to the surgery center, undressed and waited on a slab for two hours to be taken into surgery. Still no Elist.

Returned to hotel until next morning when I went back to office and again met with his three assistants (still no Elist) and then flew home.

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 6 years 5 months ago #1301739028

Go see Joel Gelman

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 5 years 9 months ago #1304592867

I have spoken several times with Dr. Elist\'s office. My understanding, as confirmed several times with the assistants, is that some people call the sizes S/M/L, while others call them L/XL/XXL, but, either way, they are the same thing. I was told that the sizes are as follows:

Small (Large): 2\" x 1.5\" (about as long but not as wide as a large chicken egg)
Medium (X Large): 2.5\" x 2\" (slightly larger than an extra large chicken egg)
Large (XX Large): 3\" x 2.5\" (too big for me)

I will say that communicating with his office has not been a particularly pleasant experience. They routinely ignore emails and voicemails. To get through, you have to call repeatedly. They can be rude and impatient, when they\'re the one dropping the ball. Most recently, I made an appointment for a consultation, but when I got the email confirmation they got the month, day, and time wrong. Not a single part of the the confirmation was right other than my name. So, of course, I had to call back and get them to fix it. They, of course, acted annoyed that I asked them to fix it.

I don\'t know if they are just really busy and the staff is overworked, or if they know that they have a captive market, so they don\'t care about customer service. Either way, I can\'t say Dr. Elist\'s office has done a great job of earning my confidence. Is there really no other doctor who performs this procedure? I know that I haven\'t been able to find one.

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 5 years 7 months ago #1305229546

NorCal9 wrote: I have spoken several times with Dr. Elist\'s office. My understanding, as confirmed several times with the assistants, is that some people call the sizes S/M/L, while others call them L/XL/XXL, but, either way, they are the same thing. I was told that the sizes are as follows:

Small (Large): 2\" x 1.5\" (about as long but not as wide as a large chicken egg)
Medium (X Large): 2.5\" x 2\" (slightly larger than an extra large chicken egg)
Large (XX Large): 3\" x 2.5\" (too big for me)

I will say that communicating with his office has not been a particularly pleasant experience. They routinely ignore emails and voicemails. To get through, you have to call repeatedly. They can be rude and impatient, when they\'re the one dropping the ball. Most recently, I made an appointment for a consultation, but when I got the email confirmation they got the month, day, and time wrong. Not a single part of the the confirmation was right other than my name. So, of course, I had to call back and get them to fix it. They, of course, acted annoyed that I asked them to fix it.

I don\'t know if they are just really busy and the staff is overworked, or if they know that they have a captive market, so they don\'t care about customer service. Either way, I can\'t say Dr. Elist\'s office has done a great job of earning my confidence. Is there really no other doctor who performs this procedure? I know that I haven\'t been able to find one.

briceb wrote: I do think it is funny that Elist markets the sizes of his implants (both penile and testicular) as Large, XL and XXL, otherwise known as small, medium and large.
Marketing.

Anyway, the sizes are:
Large (small) - 2\" x 1\"
XL (medium) - 2.4\" x 1.2\"
XXL (large) - 2.8\" x 1.4\"

There's quite a bit a disagreement between these posts. I mean the XXL sizes are over and Inch size difference, that's substantial when talking about volume. Any more consensus on sizes?

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 5 years 7 months ago #1305237615

Codyusaf wrote: There's quite a bit a disagreement between these posts. I mean the XXL sizes are over and Inch size difference, that's substantial when talking about volume. Any more consensus on sizes?

I agree that is a very big difference. I pulled those numbers from one of Elist\'s websites but I just went back and it looks like he has changed them up a bit. I cannot find mention of the sizes anywhere on the pages now.

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 5 years 3 months ago #1306679422

This is absolutely insane.

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 4 years 11 months ago #1308355797

Anyone with testicular implants PM me please. I have specific questions. Thanks!!

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 4 years 11 months ago #1308356849

I did have the Elist testicular implant. I ended up having it removed. It is rather a long story. You can PM me if you would like.

Dr. Elist Testicular Enhancement 5/16/2016 1 year 10 months ago #1308707676

• Ruinean
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been reading the forums and for YEARS now people keep saying they are terrible implants because they are so firm. A) who wants mushy balls anyway? B) I don't know about you but when I wake my balls are considerably larger and FAR firmer than they are the rest of the day and I can barely keep my hands off them when they are like that C) are you really planning to allow just anyone to fondle your nuts?

I have an IPP that was placed last year and one of the cylinders is a little longer than the other. It causes the whole penis to roll a bit off to the left and there is a kink (dogeared; take a soda straw and bend it over, you will find that any tube like a hose will get pointy spots right at the bend) that is always there unless it is fully inflated, then the implant is straight and tubular. That lump though when not fully pumped up is unsightly and worse, it rubs on clothing and sheets and such and makes a sore spot. You can EASILY see the lump where the kink inside is. And notice how the penis twists off to the left? Right side of photo of course.

I do not want to have a revision (this is the second one, the original failed after about 10 years; the Veteran's Hospital did the work both times) as it is pretty invasive and more than a little risky. I thought Dr. Elist's Penuma would act as a shield between that kink and the penis skin, and even hold the tubing in better shape while pretty much burying it.

Then I go to looking at the results of the testicle implants as well. If the new larger penis is done then the balls will look really a lot smaller by comparison. Also, there is the matter of the squeeze pump, as it is the thing looks like I have three balls. If the doctor puts in the implants the squeeze pump will be crowded to the back of the scrotum rather than just hanging there like it can't wait to make babies.

When you have both procedures done at the same time the cost is about 24-25 thousand US. Provided you are circumcised and do not need fat removal. I actually do not need any lengthening even though I lost a couple inches when they installed the IPP back in 2011. But, my penis was 9 inches full raging hard as a younger man before the ED made erections a thing of the past. Now just a smidge over 7. I am good with that. But I also lost girth and can get that back, so I am going to do this, and if anyone predicts I am going through hell for that decision then I apologize in advance but trying to discourage others is a really asshat move. Your tastes and prejudices are NOT mine or that of others here, it is strictly your opinion.

In the words of my sainted mother; If you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all! As my dead Dad would say; STFU.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

• Page: