PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside)

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702129

Any update? How’s the scar feeling/looking? Are you able to use it yet? Hoping to get mines done this March.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702569

Im scheduled for the same procedure. How long did it take to heal ? Did you have swelling?

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 days ago #1308702896

• moemoe
  • moemoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2

New1inch wrote: Any update? How’s the scar feeling/looking? Are you able to use it yet? Hoping to get mines done this March.

Yeah I had sex two months after the procedure

I was masterbating while I was still healing but carefully and not as often as I usually

I have a visible scar but it doesn’t bother me

I think the scar will be a a lot less noticeable a year from now probably

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 days ago #1308702897

• moemoe

Hivelpsg wrote: Im scheduled for the same procedure. How long did it take to heal ? Did you have swelling?

Minor swelling and it took about two months to heal completely

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 2 years 3 days ago #1308707293

• moemoe

Don’t know if I could have worn one of these comfortably prior to my surgery

I officially have a 5 x 5 when I wear this cock ring
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by moemoe.

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 1 year 8 months ago #1308708431

I know this is an old thread and I have pm’d the OP, but I was hoping someone who received the Dr.’s info from moemoe could pass it along to me in a PM
Up until a few weeks ago I didn’t realize there was a medical name for this, let alone a treatment. This has affected me in a negative way for as long as I’ve been interested in sex! Way to much skin was removed as an infant when I was circumcised. Also evident due to the amount of hair up the base of my shaft, extending up about 1.5” from my scrotum. The web begins about 2” to 2.5” from the end of the glans. I’ve been insecure about the fact that it looks much smaller then it is as well as it inhibits true full penetration unless in a certain position or two.

Any helps is greatly appreciated!
Thank you,

My thread —> phalloboards.info/forum/testicularforum/...-web-correction.html

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery 1 year 5 months ago #1308709327

Hi, I'm looking into getting the scrotal webbing surgery and since your results look great I wanted to ask you if your surgery was the “v” cut or the elliptical cut that Gary Alter talks about here
and shown in his website altermd.com/male-genital-surgery/penoscrotal-webbing/index.html
Also, how long did it take for the pain to go away? Thanks. Jonathan

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery 1 year 5 months ago #1308709328

Actually, you already answered those questions in earlier posts. Sorry I hadn't read the whole thread yet

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713306

For anyone that finds this thread and is considering the surgery - I had mine done by Dr Alter 8 weeks ago, and am pretty disappointed. The outcome is not what I expected, and he cut away more skin than was probably necessary. His videos are compelling on his website, but if I were to go back to the beginning, I would be way more open-minded to procedures that try to save more skin. I am anxious about losing as much skin as I did on my scrotum, and you can't get it back. There is also a high chance that I will need a touch up surgery because of the way it healed, so I would be careful with choosing Alter based on his website. 10k gone and a shitty result is what I have to show for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr1001nights

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713307

Sorry to hear that. I guess the grass always looks greener on the other side. I recently had the surgery + a touch up done by Dr. Breyer of UCSF. My surgery involved both a correction of Scrotal webbing + a skin bridge. This skin bridge correction was fine, but after the first surgery I felt he didn’t remove enough skin from the webbing, plus the scrotal suture closure/knot bulged. So after having cut a diamond shape for the 1st surgery, he cut another, smaller (rectangular) strip of skin for the 2nd. I’m happy with the results, but I still have a bit of a bridge. Here are some pics. The Erect ones are from a few days ago, 6 weeks after the 2nd surgery.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: live2board53

Last edit: by mr1001nights. Reason: Mistaken word

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713308

I guess you can be the judge of how my results are. I 100% regret the amount of scrotum removed because it feels like there is no more extended elasticity. I didn't realize how much I liked a stretchy scrotum until I didn't have it anymore. It's a harsh feeling, for sure. As far as the reason that I may need a Revision, it sounds like it is similar to yours. I got an infection at the suture site at the penal scrotal junction, and there is now a bulge there that will not go away. I took antibiotics over a month ago, but going through the photos, it looks clear that he should have taken a bit more at the base and much less down lower. It's frustrating, for sure. It may improve, but I just wanted to inform people to shop around with an OPEN MIND. Please don't listen to Alter unthinkingly as I did and discount all other options.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Den-SG

Last edit: by live2board53.

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713309

Just realized I can’t see pictures (even the ones I posted) because I would need to upgrade to premium.

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713310

I paid the $7 so I could post and view the pictures. I figured as stressed out about this as I am, there probably isn't a better community of people that can understand.

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713311

It’s worth it for the membership brother. You get a community of guys that understand, and are willing to discuss positives and negatives, give advice or just an ear, and are willing to expose what they see as areas to improve, ina nonjudgmental environment. That’s really unique thing these days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: live2board53

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713343

Dr Carney at Rejuvall in Atlanta did mine Scroto. I was/am very happy with the results. He took off a shit load skin, but I had a lot to give too. I even had two complications: 1 hematoma, where my sac swelled up to the size of a softball and popped some stitches. I had jump on an immediate plane back to get it drained and fixed. That really sucked. Then 2: I had more stitches pop from the skin getting weak from the swelling. I had to pack the wound and clean it twice a day for almost 2 weeks so it would heal from the inside out. ( which is the long way to heal for those that dont know ).
SO, having said all that, after all I went though, I still don't regret the surgery or the outcome I got. The Dr was great with my issue and made a point to contact me every couple days to check on me during the healing.

Yes, Shop around and get some opinions and try to get some photos of the Dr's work.

Moderators: dstern22hoddle10bricebNoxcuseTexasDream