PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How many PRP injections are needed?

How many PRP injections are needed? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709764

• Screen2584
  • Screen2584's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 21
I have contacted a few clinics about PRP injections, and I was under the impression that one injection is enough, but one clinic told me that five injections are needed during a 5-month period! One injection a month.

I am yet to receive a response from the other clinics, but is it really necessary with so many injections?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many PRP injections are needed? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709765

(Sorry, this is a non-value post of me, and reading this i am wondering:
Needed for what?

What is the advertisment? And what is the summary of your research (eg in this forum) about what the effect for people really was?)

What i heard is prp basically does nothing for size
Perhaps helpful for quicker healing when given with PMMA procedure
Also doubtful for better erections.

I guess it cannot make it worse

How many PRP injections are needed? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709766

• Screen2584

Dream wrote: (Sorry, this is a non-value post of me, and reading this i am wondering:
Needed for what?

What is the advertisment? And what is the summary of your research (eg in this forum) about what the effect for people really was?)

What i heard is prp basically does nothing for size
Perhaps helpful for quicker healing when given with PMMA procedure
Also doubtful for better erections.

I guess it cannot make it worse

If we ignore all the wild marketing claims and look at what it says on the website of board sponsor Dr. Oates: it says that both Girth augmentation, glans enhancement and lengthening are claimed but unproven What it says however is that it triggers tissue Repair and skin Repair, with regeneration of collagen and elastin, muscles, nerves and blood vessels.

Interestingly, it says on his website that one session every 12 months is enough, unlike what the clinic that responded to me said, claiming it is necessary with one session each month for 5 months. The cost is very low, nothing at all like what one would pay for fillers, so considering that it is completely safe my reasoning is why not try it? It does not seem to be placebo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

How many PRP injections are needed? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709776

PRP has become very popular lately because it’s profitable and there is potential for benefits. A friend of mine in NC told me she does them at her clinic and men were seeing hair growth when done in the scalp. Found a local reputable clinic did what they suggested 3 injections in 3 months came back the 4th month for a 4 th injection they said would take a few months to see the results. Never saw any results it’s been a year I just got a hair transplant yesterday. It can’t hurt to try. I believe the clinic that did my prp hoped for results but maybe it’s one of those things one persons body responds better than another. My scalp didn’t respond but I’m letting them do it with my 5S procedure.

Every Dr I spoke with for my hair said 3 injections over 3 month then come back for follow ups every 6_12 months

How many PRP injections are needed? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709782

• Screen2584

Pepperoni wrote: PRP has become very popular lately because it’s profitable and there is potential for benefits. A friend of mine in NC told me she does them at her clinic and men were seeing hair growth when done in the scalp. Found a local reputable clinic did what they suggested 3 injections in 3 months came back the 4th month for a 4 th injection they said would take a few months to see the results. Never saw any results it’s been a year I just got a hair transplant yesterday. It can’t hurt to try. I believe the clinic that did my prp hoped for results but maybe it’s one of those things one persons body responds better than another. My scalp didn’t respond but I’m letting them do it with my 5S procedure.

Every Dr I spoke with for my hair said 3 injections over 3 month then come back for follow ups every 6_12 months

The way you describe it does make it sound a bit like placebo, or like some kind of vitamin injection, which you are told to try once and see if it makes a difference. Then some people might have a placebo effect, and say that it worked for them.

Some clinics might tell people to keep trying it, and finally if there is no effect, they say it did not work for you.

Other clinics might say one injection is enough, and if the person perceives no effect, then they don't try to sell more injections that are likely to have no effect either. Could this be an accurate analysis?

How many PRP injections are needed? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709791

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
  • Thank you received: 10
I started injecting PRP in the penis after learning the procedure directly from Dr Charles Runels that owns the p-shot trademark. It was at first promoted for enlargement. It does not do this. Skin and tissue Repair is more appropriate. In the beginning I was told 1 session every 12 months. I found that it needed 2-3 sessions 1 month apart to have any noticeable tissue changes.

In my opinion PRP is old school and outdated as a biologic. Explore Exosomes. You will get much better results with less treatments from a high concentration of Exosomes.

Also know all PRP kits don’t draw the same amount of blood or offer the same amount of actual growth factors. Be sure to ask about this. And if you get Exosomes. You need 500 billion to 1 trillion to make substance changes. Text PhalloFILL at 972-663-5588 for questions about Exosomes vs PRP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepperoni

• Page:
Moderators: dstern22hoddle10bricebNoxcuseTexasDream