Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello PhalloBoards!

Hello PhalloBoards! 2 months 4 days ago #1308698626

Hi PhalloBoards members,

I'm Dr Wall, the Medical Director of Contour Clinics Australia. Long time lurker, first-time poster!

My team and I are pumped to be part of the PhalloBoards community. If you have any questions I'll answer them on the forum or you can contact me via our website.

Right now, you can help us produce some treatment videos and before and after shots and in return you can get:
- 50% off our HA penis enlargement procedure
- 30% off our Ellansé penis enlargement procedure
- 50% off our P-shot procedure

We're limiting participants to 10 men, and you'll need to be able to attend our Five Dock clinic in Sydney on the 26th August 2020. Don't worry, your privacy and anonymity will be our highest priority.

Head on over to our new landing page to find out more and get involved. contourclinics.com.au/phalloboards

Also, if you're only new to phalloplasty and aren't up to speed on what a dermal filler penis enlargement involves, I've pulled together an ebook which runs through the process. You can download it on our website too.

Feel free to ask any questions below and I'll answer them as best I can.

Dr Wall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DrJoshWall.

Hello PhalloBoards! 4 days 21 hours ago #1308699690

Hi guys,

Thanks to all the gentleman that came along to our filming day. We have some amazing content, which we should have ready for viewing in the next 1-2 weeks. We have documented our entire process from start to finish.

My goal with the videos are to provide an understanding of each part of the process from start to finish. From your initial consultation, to ultrasound review of your underlying anatomy, to the injection process, all we will document in this video series.

I will post it as soon as available.

Best,

Josh

Hello PhalloBoards! 2 days 7 hours ago #1308699738

Hey mate when and where will the videos be posted cheers

Hello PhalloBoards! 2 days 7 hours ago #1308699740

I’m told by my videographer that it will be ready within 2 weeks. They have booked me to do the final voice over for a section next Monday. Shouldn’t be too long after that.

I will post it on my webpage contourclinics.com.au/treatment/penis-enlargement-sydney/ and also have PhalloBoards admin post it somewhere on the forum.

I have seen some initial content from it, which looks amazing!

Hello PhalloBoards! 2 days 7 hours ago #1308699741

Ok mate be good to see

Hello PhalloBoards! 21 hours 41 minutes ago #1308699759

Welcome to the boards! I’m excited to see the videos you end up posting.

Could you let me know your thoughts on PMMA? I know you don’t offer it, but curious to hear your perspective.

Hello PhalloBoards! 21 hours 7 minutes ago #1308699760

Thanks greygreygrey,

In regards to PMMA, whilst I don’t offer it I see its application in this space. It has been used extensively in other areas of medicine for decades, with a reasonable safety profile. The story of how it first came to use in medicine is actually quite fascinating. In WW2 an eye surgeon realised it’s compatibility with Human tissues when pilots who had shattered PMMA fragments from their plane wind shields in their eyes mount no inflammatory response. This led to its subsequent experimentation of use with a variety of implants. Now it is used extensively in a variety of surgical fields.

The biggest concern I have is it’s irreversibility and permanence. It is for this reason I haven’t looked further into its use in my practice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey

Hello PhalloBoards! 19 hours 40 minutes ago #1308699763

Cheers for that great insight!

• Page:
Moderators: Contour1DrJoshWall