PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Manual Stretching after lig cut (Photos Inside)

Manual Stretching after lig cut (Photos Inside) 4 years 4 months ago #1308695787

• Bomber99
  • Bomber99's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
I will soon have my lig cut, i will Post pictures and stuff of it afterwards for Information.
The only thing that bothers me is that i cant find a stretcher that is really workung for me..
I experience slippage with penimaster and any Standard noose extender.
So my question is if the gains after lig cut can also be accomplished by a consistent, time intense manual stretching routine?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 4 months ago #1308695788

Are you asking if length can be achieved by stretching after surgery? If I understood you correctly, I believe some Doctors require their patients to follow a stretching program for many weeks to help maintain the gains achieved from surgery.

Did the Doctor who's doing your lig procedure say anything about the need to stretch or hang after your surgery?

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 4 months ago #1308695789

• Bomber99
Yes, the doctor said i have to follow a stretching Routine post surgery.

Its essential to gain length from the surgery, which is performed through the scrotum, so different than with the pelvic incision length gain isnt immediatly, it requires stretching to pull the inner penis out.

My question was if anyone who did Post lig cut stretching had success from manual stretching. I struggle with slippage using extenders because of my small glans and my relatively long Foreskin and thats why i wont be able to extend 6-8 hours a day.

From what i am thinking manual stretching should also work, a bit more time consuming because you cant do other thing while doing it but i will take that deal.

Last edit: by Bomber99.

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 4 months ago #1308695790

Have you looked into smaller Vacuum caps? They come in different sizes, maybe you choose one that is just too large for you.
If you want to maximize your gains, having a light tension over a long time is the best thing after this procedure.

Also, since you mentions a long Foreskin, are you correctly pulling it back the glans before putting it in the cup and creating the vacuum?

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 4 months ago #1308695791

• Bomber99
I am using the PenimasterPro which is a high german quality product costing ~300$ in the full package.
It has rod extender aswell as belt and is indicated to work for all sizes of glans and girths.
I will try to find a way to get it to work for me, because you might be right with tension over time is best, makes sense to me..
Yes im completly pulling my Foreskin back, but it gets Pulle into the Cup as soon as i am trying to stretch
Didnt find a way to avoid that until now doesnt seem to be happening to a lot of guys since there are no threads on pegym / thunders abojt it to find.

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308695952

No, manual stretching won't work. You need to hang with preferably a vac style Hanger for prolonged periods. I used weights everyday for a year. I would do manual in the shower, still do every morning. This should not replace Hanging. Eventually my incision healed and worked my extender into my routine. Extending is my most comfortable method, I use a home made wrapping system below the glans. I no longer hang as it was very hard on my penis and I find extending is more than adequate to keep things as they should. Plus I can still get things done around the house while wearing it. FYI pelvic incision does not give instant length either. All techniques require stretching or Hanging to prevent reattachment of the ligs and to elongate the penis. I gained quite a bit Flaccid from the surgery. Good luck
Regards
LL

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308695961

• Bomber99
@latinlog what wrapping System do u use ?
Turns out I cant extend in high tension with my extender because i slip out but i can do moderate tension over longer time, will that work?

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308695963

Have you tried different combinations if sluice and caps? Maybe try one size smaller and see if you slip. Also use the lube that they supply. It helps get an air tight seal.

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308695970

• Bomber99
Yes , i tried all variations.

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308695971

Yes this is exactly the reason for wrapping. It allows for high tension wrapping without slippage and most importantly comfort. I can message you some pictures/ instructions of how to wrap and what to use if you like? Moderate tension should probably be done the first couple months to condition your penis.
LL

Last edit: by LatinLog. Reason: Added info

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308695972

• Bomber99
If this wrapping works for penimaster , sure send me the pictures & instructions, i would really appreciate it @latinlog

You gained well from your lig cut you said, how did it affect your confidence with your Flaccid size , could you maybe also send me a before after picture thats motivation what i really need;)

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308696009

I documented my entire experience on the old forum if you search for it. It will show before and after. However I am slightly longer today than when I posted that. I will send you some instructions for wrapping next week.
LL

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308696011

I have gained 2 inches since my lig cut and could probably get another 1/2 Inch maybe 3/4. After my lig cut I couldn't use the stretcher that was given to me by the doctor. My glans are the smallest part of my shaft and the device slipped off with too much tension. I found the high tension wrapping worked best. I would jelq or pump and stretch for at least 1 hour a day and stay wrapped for the rest of the day and while sleeping. Making sure not to make it too tight so I still had good blood flow and could comfortably go from Flaccid to hard. I have probably tried every PE exercise under the sun and wrapping seems to be the best way to cement length gains. My Flaccid gains have been the most. Going from 2 inches when 5 inches even when cold.
5.5 to 7.5 nbe 7 3/4-8 bp

My Girth gains before my recent FFT surgery on 12/19
5 Inch mid shaft to 5.5 mid shaft from PE
5.5 mid shaft to 7 Inch mid shaft after FFT

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308696013

• Bomber99
@latinlog appreciate it, i will look into your old reports

@little deejay
Amazing gains, thats what i need.
I am going to try out wrapping for sure.
What type of incision had your surgery?

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308696014

Hi and sry guys but what is lig cut ?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream