PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712664

bicboyanaconda733 wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote:

bicboyanaconda733 wrote:

Melbhunter wrote: I’m really happy to hear how this is progressing. I think it’s a great result so far and that this operation or clinic can assist people worldwide and am very great full of you skeptical one for putting in the leg work and contributing to this forum. Many thanks from Melbourne, Australia !

Sorry I meant to quote this, this is post that made me eager to find pepperonis follow up post.

Hopefully he does. In his previous posts, he did say Proud Urology was his choice, complimented their Clinic overall, and said they were a pretty busy place. He seemed to have been confident in his choice, which added to my overall confidence about this practice.

Some men, once they get work done, tend to move on. I hope he comes to at least chime in on an update.

If you go far back enough, you'll see plenty of progress reports that stop after a few months. That's because now that a guy has this "issue" figured out, he wants to move on from it, which includes no longer visiting a site that talks about something he's already solved. You just like to hope they'll chime in to pay it forward to the guys before them.

Fair enough because this happened to me, I was going to go through with a procedure but ended up backing out for personal/family reasons.

However I am going to South Korea and I will be going to Proud Urology for my procedure. I have bought my airline ticket and booked a hotel. I have even spoken to James Multiple times. He was really informative and patient with me, and that says a lot because I emailed him a lot :)
Just would have been nice to see some ones first hand experience like "Pepperoni" for example.

Anyway I guess it will be me being the first to offer this Forum first hand experience at Proud Urology What ever the out come will be I will definitely report back here once I have the procedure done. Initially it would just be in a form of a diary of the experience. But once I feel I have passed the first month of recovery (when it is swollen anyway) and don't need the compression bandage anymore I will post my before and after pictures.

I have a great respect for South Koreans as my wife is half Korean. My impression of South Koreans is that they have a very hard working, intelligent, egalitarian and proud nature. They care a lot more about their reputation and honor than many other countries in the world. After watching their procedure surgical videos on you tube through their website, you can clearly see they are very experienced + impressively efficient + organized in the operating room and that the surgeons have steady dexterous hands. I have very high hopes for the procedures success, otherwise I would not have committed.

Just wish me luck and a safe flight when I go in August, and ofcourse a safe return! ;)

I believe James role is vital there, not only in the translation-area, but the sensibility that goes with people traveling (i.e. medical tourism) from abroad to get work done in an intimate part of the body. He seems quite knowledgeable and easy to get a hold of, all the more a relief given the circumstances being abroad.

Good luck and please keep us posted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream