PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Post-OP Videos

Post-OP Videos 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706804

How can I not find a single video of a PMMA penis post op? I’ve even seen a few Penuma videos on reddit, but no PMMA videos.

It would be really nice to see a post op penis from the flacid state to a Erect state in a video, but any video would do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post-OP Videos 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706805

Girthyplease wrote: How can I not find a single video of a PMMA penis post op? I’ve even seen a few Penuma videos on reddit, but no PMMA videos.

It would be really nice to see a post op penis from the Flaccid state to a Erect state in a video, but any video would do.

Photos are abundant in this regard. As for videos, this is a patient-driven forum so it's up to those who progress report to create a video.

Perhaps Avanti Derma can provide an incentive (like a discount) for a member to be willing to share said-video journey with the forum, from Flaccid to Erect, pre & post-op. I actually think more Clinics (especially our Sponsors) ought to consider this route. It makes more sense as time has gone on to be quite frank.

Please do not misconstrue this for shilling, as long as the information is honest and accurate, there is no harm in providing this to those interested in seeing it. Shilling (in the eyes of this forum) is when people create fake accounts or misleading experiences to better a Clinic's standing (or to put down a competitor), and that is forbidden by Forum Rules and Sponsor Guidelines.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Post-OP Videos 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706830

Was sent this video of a PMMA penis. Penis is shown starting at 4:00.

[Administrative Edit: Adult Film links are forbidden inside posts. Please private message user @Girthyplease for the link. Also, videos that simply show off before & after, Flaccid and/or Erect results are permitted as long as no sexual acts are being performed.]

Some background info I was given: The gentleman in the video was a member here who got 3 full rounds from Dr. C several year ago.

My personal thoughts after seeing the video:
To me, it’s very obvious that this penis is unnatural. The large gap and dramatic step up in Girth below the glans is a dead giveaway to me. It’s not clear to me if this video was taken after 3 full rounds, or sometime in between rounds.

I’m going to be honest, I would be extremely upset if that’s how my penis turned out, which is why I only want a conservative 0.4-0.5 Inch increase total, and I’m done.

For those who have their own enhanced penis to compare with, is this video a typical outcome that we can expect? Does even one conservative round yield these kinds of results?

Also, keep the videos coming! Can’t express how helpful they are.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PmmaFan, dpeirot

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Post-OP Videos 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706831

Just fyi, I had to edit your post because I don't want adult-vide links inside posts, however if anyone would like to see the video, please PM member Girthyplease.

As for the video itself, let me just say this is exactly why I think every man should go in with a solid goal and stick to it. While you say you would be extremely disappointed with his result, I personally would love it. As a matter of fact, I have a similar unit just shorter. If I had his length with comparable Girth, I'd be ecstatic.

This is why I mentioned the need for a "conservative approach" for those who wish to have much more natural results. Most men can acquire up to 0.5" in Girth without sacrificing much in the way of aesthetics. If you want to go "thick," be prepared for units that might be more "detectable" (although in my double digit count of partners, I've had zero instances of suspicion). One should also take pubic fat pad, shaft length and Circumcision into account when trying to assess their Girth goals, because those factors WILL impact it.

Post-OP Videos 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706834

I apologize, I didn’t know the rules about adult videos.

And yes I completely understand that everyone has different goals and desires. I wasn’t meaning any disrespect towards the gentleman in the video, or anyone. That may be exactly what he wanted, and he sure looks like he’s enjoying himself, and so does she, so kudos to him.

But as for my own personal goals, I am willing to give up thickness, for aesthetics. Would really love to get feedback from those veterans on here who had the same mindset going in.

Post-OP Videos 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706835

Girthyplease wrote: I apologize, I didn’t know the rules about adult videos.

And yes I completely understand that everyone has different goals and desires. I wasn’t meaning any disrespect towards the gentleman in the video, or anyone. That may be exactly what he wanted, and he sure looks like he’s enjoying himself, and so does she, so kudos to him.

But as for my own personal goals, I am willing to give up thickness, for aesthetics. Would really love to get feedback from those veterans on here who had the same mindset going in.

No worries, the adult film rule isn't well known or plainly obvious, it's not a mark against your account.

Also, I didn't take any offense to your comments, you are completely entitled to that opinion - I was highlighting the sharp contrast of goals among men, regardless of motivations.

Post-OP Videos 2 years 1 week ago #1308706913

dm me the video

Post-OP Videos 2 years 1 week ago #1308706915

• Odouble
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 15
I would like to see the video too @girthyplease ! The erect pictures some members post are pretty rad but I wanted to see

Post-OP Videos 2 years 1 week ago #1308706918

DM me the video if you don't mind, thanks

Post-OP Videos 2 years 1 week ago #1308706919

• dpeirot
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey @Girthyplease , would you mind sending it to me too please?
Thx mate, take care.

Post-OP Videos 2 years 1 week ago #1308706929

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
Could anyone who has the video link DM me with it?

Thanks,
Cacx

Last edit: by Cacx.

Post-OP Videos 2 years 1 week ago #1308706931

Cacx wrote: Could anyone who has the video link DM me with it?

Thanks,
Cacx

Same please

Post-OP Videos 2 years 1 week ago #1308706933

Me too
Please pass it on via DM.
I’ll do the same

Post-OP Videos 2 years 1 week ago #1308706935

Could you please DM me the video link as well, Odd my previous attempt to post was marked as spam.

Post-OP Videos 2 years 1 week ago #1308706943

I honestly don’t think it looks that bad . If you weren’t looking for it, I’m not sure you’d even know it was pmma. You have to choose though - aesthetics or girth and from my experience I’d choose girth every time :)

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream