TOPIC: Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713204

• Odouble
  • Odouble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 20
Hi,

I'm on day 12 of getting Linnea Safe from Avanti Derma. I went from 5.2 Girth Erect mid shaft and am holding at about 5.9. I've felt highs (post procedure) and lows (swelling) and highs again (holding at 5.9) and right now I'm feeling really low, as the gains have been holding steady at that mark. Why I feel really low is that I fear it might be too thick for intercourse with my wife and that the pain would outweigh the pleasure. Even she's scared that it would be too painful and could cause tearing. Although she's birthed two kids it's still a lot for just intercourse.
I was hoping for a conservative gain of .5 inches because when I pumped pre-PMMA, I could get up to 5.6 inches with a Cock ring to sustain and wifey loved it. But the difference between 5.6 and 5.9 is significantly thicker.

Have any of you ever encountered this and is there anything I could do right now to help slow the collagen formation or curb the growth? I know PMMA is permanent but is there something I could potentially plan for after 6 weeks (when I presume I've completed the PMMA/collagen growth)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713207

Since no one has answered I will chime in. Based on everything I’ve read here, give it a couple of months for everything to settle, THEN assess.

I have not had PMMA but that seems to be the consensus here. If these gains stay then take it slow with you xo, lube may become a mandatory part of loveplay, or she will adapt. The vagina has an enormous capacity to accommodate , so don’t fret and take things slow… including you initial expectations .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713209

• 123abc
  • Thank you received: 7
I agree with coastal.. From all the pre- and post-reviews I’ve read here all women lie about worrying about the partner being too large..
I’m being facetious about the “lie” part but in reality they all seem to adjust and before you know love the new size.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713210

So you did not even try Sex with your wife yet?
Well, then let's hear that report after you have done that

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713211

• Odouble
No, not yet. I have to wait until day 15, which by my account isn’t till after 7/19 or Wednesday. But she’s scared it will be too painful. The anxiety’s messing with me too. I just want to know if there’s a plan B for situations like this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713213

Don't expect huge games from collagen going forward. As a matter of fact you may still lose a little bit from the last bit of swelling you have. If it makes you feel any better, I've had two rounds but I started at 6 in. Women are more accommodating than you think.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713215

• Odouble
Thank you @Buckeye71 and all for your words of encouragement. The expression on her was not good, in fact it made her cry. That gave me remorse. We’re gonna try intercourse later this week and see how it goes. I hope it goes well. I’m really praying for it.
I stopped taking collagen supps around day 7 after consulting with Ian. I think they really were making a difference. I also think I’m going to start having coffee again. I read on here some folks suspecting that might have something to do with suppressing growth, which is what I’m hoping for. As soon as this Tuesday, I will return to the gym and perform at 50% with the stretcher on. I’m also hoping that some exercise helps for my goal of going down some.
I don’t know what else to do but wait. I feel like I’ve been obsessing over it too much. I know I read elsewhere that Kenalog was used for some to help deal with collagen lump abnormalities. I wonder if that might be an option once things settle. Am I to assume that might be after 6 weeks? I’ve been wearing my ball stretcher and zen hanger all waking hours to also help with preventing retraction and lumps. Is that too much or expected?

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713216

• 123abc

Odouble wrote: .

Why I feel really low is that I fear it might be too thick for intercourse with my wife and that the pain would outweigh the pleasure. Even she's scared that it would be too painful and could cause tearing. Although she's birthed two kids it's still a lot for just intercourse.
I was hoping for a conservative gain of .5 inches because when I pumped pre-PMMA,
I could get up to 5.6 inches with a cock ring to sustain and wifey loved it
But the difference between 5.6 and 5.9 is significantly thicker.

In my view you’re overthinking it WAY too much..
Women can and do adjust all the time..

Just re-read the highlighted comment you made in your original post.
5.6 to 5.9 is not that huge of a difference. If they can give birth (your wife did it twice) then yes, they can go from 5.6 to 5.9 without breaking apart..

There is a post created by Southbay (I think?) asking why some guys seem to go so large..
Read it.

You’ll see several replies from guys who went super-sized and the theme is always the same - lot of foreplay and lubrication.
…but inevitable they all seem to start seeing their ladies’ facial expressions change and their levels of excitement go places they’d never seen before.

My prediction is in a year or two you’ll be posting here asking about going for round 2 or 3…

Wanna bet? :-)

Last edit: by 123abc.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713217

• Odouble
Thanks @Abc123 for replying. Exposing her just didn’t play out the way I imagined. It was the opposite. We just have to wait about a week to give it a go. I personally think 6 is my cap and anything beyond that is too much, just speaking for myself. Plus I have the low cut circ scar so none of the filler stayed in that area below my head. So you can tell it’s a bit enhanced more so from the top down view. It’s very noticeable.
Nonetheless I really do appreciate your words of encouragement and am just trying to take it day by day.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713219

• 123abc

Odouble wrote: Thanks @Abc123 for replying. Exposing her just didn’t play out the way I imagined. It was the opposite. We just have to wait about a week to give it a go. I personally think 6 is my cap and anything beyond that is too much, just speaking for myself. Plus I have the low cut circ scar so none of the filler stayed in that area below my head. So you can tell it’s a bit enhanced more so from the top down view. It’s very noticeable.
Nonetheless I really do appreciate your words of encouragement and am just trying to take it day by day.

I think her “concern” is her way of telling you she loves you just the way you are. You’re a lucky dude!!!

Having said that - read the threads I recommended and realize men are doing these procedures for themselves more so than for their ladies (or guys for gay dudes).

So if that’s what you wanted - in the end she’ll adjust physically and mentally. I think you both will be very happy campers before you know it.

Good luck to you!

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713225

• Odouble
Thanks and good morning. The sleep hasn’t gotten any better because of the stress but we’re trying to work past the challenge of significant change. She can’t even look me in the eye and we try to distract ourselves from the issue. But she flat out said she doesn’t ever want to try it, which broke my heart. Although she’s still trying to be loving because it’s causing a rift in our bond. This is a lesson to all you guys about making sure you test out your goal girth ahead of time with a sleeve or dildo on your partner before going in for the enhancement. I honestly did not, I only had the proof of pumping and wearing a cock ring. But I can honestly say that a .3 inch difference in girth is actually very significant in my book. I’m just speaking for myself here and I still respect the veterans’ opinions on this.

I reached out to Ian this morning to see if they might have a solution to this, as a back up. I think having that option available should help ease the tension it’s created. And I’m hoping that when the time comes to be intimate the reaction is overall positive. If it does end up being too much then at least I have something to prepare for down the line.
Wish me luck fellas and thanks again for your support. It’s making all the difference.
Ps it would be cool if women/partners had support groups like this to chime in on adjustments.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713231

You've given your marriage years, but for this it's only been days.
It's still very, VERY new to both of you. And while not the biggest deal in the world, it's a significant change. Give it months, not days.
If it were me - I'd say yall should find some time to do something de-stressing and relaxing with each other that doesn't involve sex. Whether it's a vacation, or just little outings like trips to the farmers market or plant stores, do some shit that shows her your Dick isn't the center of the universe, even if it's hard for both of you to take your mind off of it right now. I would give it a year. I would go get some 10% to fix the cosmetic abnormalities, let that settle COMPLETELY, spend the recovery time and rest of the year romancing the hell out of my wife, and if we can't make it work..you could be 3 years post PMMA and there are plenty of docs who can take care of it - in fact, have a read through Dr Solomon and Dr Carney's sites, they do Removal/Revision of this sort of thing all the time. It's invasive, it's surgical, and I would consider it a last resort, but it's always there as an option.

Reality is: your Dick is unlikely to shrink, but short of some manner of physiological problem or deformity, she's physically capable of adapting to your new size. Right now for both of you the problem is mind over matter, in the bad way. If yall panic right now and react, you aren't going to like the result. Neither of you will. So I'd proffer a "let's see how it settles, see how we both adjust, and if in a few months' time it's still problematic we'll take care of it". Just give it time my. man.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713232

• Odouble
Thanks @itgoesthud . This response is by far the most thoughtful and insightful I could receive right now. The connection is slowly recovering although I can still sense some apprehension and I’m cool with that because I realize that it’s just going to take time. She’s my rock and I lean on her for encouragement but right now I have do the same for her. I absolutely agree that it is mind over matter right now and we just have to take things slow. I know that if and when that time comes for intimacy, we’re both gonna be nervous as shit. We just have to slowly work ourselves up to a positive outcome and that’s the hard part. I know it might not seem like it to some of the more thicker 6+ inch guys on here but a jump of about .75 inches (where I’m at in week 2 of having the injections) is a significant difference. I have a chat with Ian and Dr M today so I’ll make sure to report back but I suspect like what Itgoesthud mentioned, revision surgery is always a last resort. Hopefully things evolve for us these next couple of weeks and months and that might not be needed but we’ll just have to wait and see. The main thing I’m looking for is how I could achieve less than stellar results. I know that sounds dumb but if I end up with a .5 gain I’m more than happy. I’m in my early 40s, stopped taking the collagen supps, and I’m really hoping they might have some solutions/responses to how I could slow collagen growth down.

I never once thought of the mental toughness you need in going through with this. And how hard it is to take things day by day. There’s a lot of worry for me that looms around forming lumps /nodules (two of which I already have and am doing my damndest to lessen/reduce), and keeping it stretched to prevent retraction (which I also deal with). I also constantly massage during every bathroom break (including morning and night) and continue to wear my weight hanger and alternate with my zen hanger (with a suspender wrapped around my knee) while seated.

I will eventually bring this topic back onto my journaling thread so thank you all for the words of encouragement. I really appreciate the camaraderie and it does help with getting out of my head and visualizing a positive outlook. I’m hoping I could get a better sense of what to expect each week so if any of you have the time and kindness in your heart to break it down for me that would be awesome. I know each person is different but if there’s a playbook I’m all ears.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713233

Wish I had your problem...

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 9 months 1 week ago #1308713235

• 123abc

Concelhaut wrote: Wish I had your problem...

Right… feel like we’re all being pranked here.

OD - not making fun of your situation at all.
..just blown away after having read so many comments where the exact opposite is being said..

Guys wishing they’d followed the post-op instructions better because it’d have given them more Girth, guys going in for second, third, fourth treatment, their ladies going from hesitation to total approval.. etc., etc.

..and then we see your post so yeah, it’s rare..

Either way, I also like itgoes’ post. He’s spot on.
I’m surprised you stopped taking collagen supplements prior to the healing process was complete because it’s sort of like a woman having breast augmentation who then starts to drain her implants before all the swelling is gone. Doesn’t seem to make sense to me but I also understand your fear of rejection from your wife.

Wish you and your wife the best, in the end it’ll all work out.

PS.
Here’s one “weird” suggestion - before you and your wife try it out for the first time maybe jack off on your own half an hour or an hour before?
For me I’m typically slightly less Erect on the second run..
Not a huge difference but based on what you said, it might be just enough to make it more manageable..

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream