PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714709

• Mantas
  • Mantas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello PhalloBoard Community,

I'm planning to undergo a filler procedure and am looking for some advice specific to my situation. I am uncircumcised, and while I've been keeping my Foreskin retracted for over 5 years, I am curious if there are any additional preparation steps I should consider before undergoing the filler procedure.

I understand that Circumcision is often recommended in certain cases, but I'm keen to explore if there are other viable options or preparatory measures that could be beneficial for someone in my position. My goal is to ensure the best possible outcome from the filler treatment.

Could members of the community, especially those who have had similar experiences or relevant professional knowledge, shed some light on this? Are there specific considerations or care routines for uncircumcised individuals undergoing filler procedures? Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to learning from your experiences and advice!

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714716

Mantas wrote: Hello PhalloBoard Community,

I'm planning to undergo a filler procedure and am looking for some advice specific to my situation. I am uncircumcised, and while I've been keeping my Foreskin retracted for over 5 years, I am curious if there are any additional preparation steps I should consider before undergoing the filler procedure.

I understand that Circumcision is often recommended in certain cases, but I'm keen to explore if there are other viable options or preparatory measures that could be beneficial for someone in my position. My goal is to ensure the best possible outcome from the filler treatment.

Could members of the community, especially those who have had similar experiences or relevant professional knowledge, shed some light on this? Are there specific considerations or care routines for uncircumcised individuals undergoing filler procedures? Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to learning from your experiences and advice!

Best regards

I'll see if I can get a Medical Opinion from one of our Sponsors, although since we are very close to Thanksgiving (an American Holiday), I can't promise an immediate response.

As you may or may not know, I'm a proponent of adult Circumcision for those who wish to get Girth enhancement via dermal fillers (e.g. Hyaluronic Acid, Ellanse, PMMA, and so on). However, I also know some men are adamantly opposed to it for varying reasons and I respect their decision regardless.

It would be most helpful if you could share with us your filler of choice, it might make it easier for others who have had similar experiences share with you what they know.

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714722

• Mantas
Ellanse

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714724

Mantas wrote: Ellanse

Ellanse and PMMA are very similar in how they stimulate collagen growth (and as a consequence, Girth). So I'll see if I can find either an Ellanse or PMMA provider to chime in if possible.

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714726

That's very risky being uncut. The only good jobs, I've seen with Ellanse, uncut are with Dr. Oats. For some reason the UK Dr's aren't on his level with Ellanse. All the uncut Ellanse cases on here look bad in my opinion.

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714727

• Mantas
Why not Avanti Derma?

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714728

Wantingbigger wrote: That's very risky being uncut. The only good jobs, I've seen with Ellanse, uncut are with Dr. Oats. For some reason the UK Dr's aren't on his level with Ellanse. All the uncut Ellanse cases on here look bad in my opinion.

To be fair, Dr. Oates sample size on this forum was quite minimal, no way to use that as a valid comparison against U.K. options. I'm still convinced technique plays 25% of the role (at best), and the inherent obstacle known as "being uncircumcised" as being the primary culprit.

The 3 Clinics that I know of that has injected Ellanse (other than Dr. Oates who is in Australia) all unanimously agree that being circumcised is preferential if & when possible. Of these 3 Clinics, one requires you to get Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injected in small volumes first since it's somewhat reversible to see how your foreskin behaves, the 2nd has you sign a waiver, and 3rd one refuses to inject uncircumcised men period. All 3 of those Clinics are popular Sponsors on this forum.

Whenever I get emails (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) from guys who rather not share photos on the forum, photos which appear less-than-satisfactory work, I'm almost always not shocked that they come from uncircumcised men.

That should be telling. That isn't to say men can't get good results being uncircumcised, but it is very clear that remaining uncircumcised INCREASES the likelihood of aesthetic irregularities, and are often times more challenging to correct than traditional aesthetic irregularities (like nodules).

It's just one of those trade-offs/sacrifices: do you get adult circumcision in order to achieve the best result possible, or do you remain uncircumcised (for whatever personal you may have, no one is judging) and take a shot you'll be fine (and even if it doesn't turn out perfect, that in theory can be fixable over multiple sessions)?

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714729

I should add there are other Clinics (Sponsors and non-Sponsors) that insist they've had success with uncircumcised men, and I'm not suggesting they are being dishonest at all, but you'll have to keep one thing in mind (this primarily applies to American patients):

In the U.S., Circumcised men account for the vast majority (with some statistics suggesting as high as 80%), which would mean American Doctors see less uncircumcised men, and thus less sample size. This may explain why 2 of the 3 Clinics I referenced in my previous post happen to be International, they are used to seeing a higher sample size of uncircumcised men, thus making their judgment in this matter a bit more sound.

Now, if there comes along a Physician who's cracked the code on how to adequately enhance uncut men, hopefully he's one of this site's Sponsors, because I know plenty of uncut men who would like to avoid adult Circumcision for a variety of reasons, all of which are equally valid in their own right.

Again, not suggesting Doctors who make claims that they have had success with uncircumcised men are exaggerating or bending the truth (because being uncircumcised doesn't guarantee you'll have a bad outcome, and there have even been documented cases of success in the past), but rather that they may not have worked on enough patients to have seen trends like the "accordion effect" and so on, and may not be privy to the prevalence of issues associated with uncircumcised patients.

Remember folks, modern male Phalloplasty is not a standardized field, there is no Medical Residency, Formal Training, or Textbook on how to properly do any of these procedures. Much of the fine work you see on this site comes through the innovation of skilled practitioners from years of trial & error. We now know this stuff works, but the reality remains that uncircumcised men just have an elevated risk for cosmetic issues. Fortunately, these don't present themselves in the form of major complications like nerve damage, erectile function, and so on.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714730

Yes technique is key and also wanting the best possible outcome for your patients. In the UK from what I've that isn't the case. They inject a big lump of filler and then they'll send you, on your way to mold it. And with Ellanse that's not a good Idea.

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714731

Wantingbigger wrote: Yes technique is key and also wanting the best possible outcome for your patients. In the UK from what I've that isn't the case. They inject a big lump of filler and then they'll send you, on your way to mold it. And with Ellanse that's not a good Idea.

Technique is not the key in this circumstance, but certainly helps in improving your chances for a good result. In the end, being uncircumcised increases the chances of aesthetic irregularity, reported by the most high-volume injecting Sponsors (and by extension, some of the highest-volume penile Girth injectors in the world).

The U.K. has multiple practices (Sponsors & Non-Sponsors alike) that employ their own technique(s) and it doesn't matter if it is the U.K., U.S., Australia, or Mauritania, or anywhere in the world for that matter -- if being uncircumcised wasn't such an issue, why would these Clinics report their findings? Some of these Clinics that support adult Circumcision don't necessarily provide circumcisions themselves, so they aren't exactly benefiting from turning away uncircumcised customers monetarily.

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714732

I completely disagree. If you go to Dr Oats website he's got fantastic results on uncut men. Their's not one UK practice that has any. So if they're offering Ellanse and don't even have one picture to show on their website, that's very telling. Dr Oats isn't perfect but he's show's his abilities on his website.

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714734

Wantingbigger wrote: I completely disagree. If you go to Dr Oats website he's got fantastic results on uncut men. Their's not one UK practice that has any. So if they're offering Ellanse and don't even have one picture to show on their website, that's very telling. Dr Oats isn't perfect but he's show's his abilities on his website.

It's Dr. Oates* , the least you could do you spell his name correctly after butchering it multiple times.

Secondly, of course any Doctor is going to take their best work and put it online. Do you think he would post poor results on uncircumcised men on his web page?

Between my observations for over a decade PLUS the insight shared with me with some of the world's very best, there is NO mystery that uncircumcised men face higher rates of aesthetic issues or dissatisfaction. The data is overwhelming and this isn't a matter up for debate. You see an isolated set of pictures and now you've become the expert.

And as I've said previously, there is no monetary benefit to turn away uncut men. (The now retired) Dr. Casavantes, the Godfather of Modern Injectable Phalloplasty, preferred the waiver system because despite his world-class & world-famous technique(s), he just saw too many issues with uncircumcised men and wanted to remind/warn them of these potential issues. And guess what? Avanti Derma doesn't do adult circumcisions, so what does he gain financially by making uncircumcised men sign waivers? These warnings or cautions could have the potential effect of even turning prospective patients away, costing Avanti Derma revenue!

It's a disservice to the original poster to delude him into believing that the only way he will get guaranteed results is to fly all the way to Australia. Dr. Oates definitely does great work, including on uncircumcised men, but that's also because uncircumcised men can and do achieve good results irrespective of Doctor & technique. All that's being said here is that men who are uncircumcised are observed to see higher rates of cosmetic irregularity based on sufficient sample sizes spanning the globe -- that said, I'm not saying these cosmetic issues are inevitable or untreatable for uncut men, just providing the facts.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 week ago #1308714737

Well at least he's got work to show, when dealing with uncut guys with Ellanse. Nobody's can be promised good results....But my advice pick Dr's with PHOTO GRAPHIC EVIDENCE LOL and by their reputation. Being uncut makes it difficult, because your Dick moves alot when retracted, and that makes things more complicated and risky.

Last edit: by Wantingbigger.

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 3 days ago #1308714782

• Damo85
  • Thank you received: 1
I had HA here in London at Moorgate without the slightest problems what so ever. They won’t do elsnsee - mine was voluna. I think personally a lot of the fear over UC is coming from the USA where they don’t see as many uncut men, and also guys wanting to go too fast. Just go with really slow small ml journeys so you can watch your body carefully. S I did I haven’t had the slightest problems

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 day ago #1308714797

Hello @mantas ,
Can you elaborate on your statement about having your foreskin retracted for the last five years?
My response could differ depending on your response, but this is what I can say at the moment:
Avanti Derma physicians qualify prospective patients using a self-assessment table (see attachment).
As you can see, being uncircumcised does not disqualify patients but makes them "less than ideal."
It may look simple, but preserving the function of the foreskin is complicated. On the one hand, we need to keep it free of the filler; on the other one, we don't want to create a visible transition between the enhanced area and the foreskin.
Also, the foreskin gives a natural sliding function to the rest of the penile skin. This sliding capability of the skin is restricted in the circumcised individual.
In the uncircumcised individual, the bundle skin/soft tissue filler creates abnormal volume that slides towards the base during penetration or when pulled, creating the accordion effect.
So, even if you keep your foreskin retracted, its mere presence creates the same limitations.
Uncircumcised individuals are at a crossroads: either they undergo a moderate approach with a low volume of fillers, or they undergo circumcision to limit skin movement and thus be able to use a more significant amount of product.
The clinical results of PMMA and Ellansé are identical since both products are made of microspheres and promote collagen I and III formation. Remember, the only advantage (for some patients) is that Ellansé disappears over time, returning the tissues to their basal condition.
Please look for our eBrochure where you will find more information about all the topics in this thread. Please ask for it at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Avanti_Derma.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream