PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Length Training After Ellanse?

Length Training After Ellanse? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715817

Hello

I’ve been doing PE on and off for a few years, going from 5.5” to 6.3” BPEL with mostly extenders. I have an Ellanse appointment lined up with Avanti within a month for 10cc’s.

Im uncut and this appointment is an initial contact to see if fillers are something suitable for me and if it’s worth the long journey. If so, I will almost certainly get a Circumcision and pursue more sessions.

My question is, would this session of Ellanse impede progress in length training? As in, would Ellanse or fillers in general hinder or delay the rate of gains in length from PE?

Would love anyone that have gotten fillers and continued PE afterwards with great success to chime in.

Any advice or feedback are appreciated.

Thank you all in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Length Training After Ellanse? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715873

I’d plan on stopping PE after Ellanse. I was a little too aggressive after Ellanse with PE and had a noticeable decrease in symmetry as a result as I healed. Could have been from something else, but based on my experience I’d plan to do at least 6 months of no PE aside from a very very Light hang after Ellanse or any other filler. Also, once you are super thick may not care about much more length

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Whynotttttt.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream