PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What's a realistic size for me to get to as someone who retracts a ton?

What's a realistic size for me to get to as someone who retracts a ton? 1 month 17 minutes ago #1308716645

• cwhite235
  • cwhite235's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,

I've been considering getting fillers for a long time now, since maybe 2.0 or 3.0 forums, back when the big discussion was allografting vs FFT - so I've been following these injectables for a long time.

My stats:
BPEL: 5.1" when I'm really turned on, but usually around 4.8-5"
EG: 3.8" head, ~4.25-4.5" mid to base
FL: 2" (but it retracts to almost nothing frequently)
FG: 3"

The main thing I'm worried about are the aesthetics because I turtle/retract so easily into almost nothing and my Girth is really small when I'm Flaccid, I'm worried about partners seeing it Flaccid and looking weird/donut like I've seen described in some threads, and whether someone who's a true "Grower" but also genuinely on the small size Girth wise would be a good candidate for this?

I've seen a lot of discussion about the P-long protocol and gaining length with it, so I'm wondering if that would be a good route to take before I go with injectables. Ideally I'd like to gain about an Inch of length, and be around 5-5.5" Girth - is that possible? Would it look okay on someone my size?

I'm tired of having to buy smaller condoms and even just getting to a point where I can fill out a normal one would be great

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by cwhite235.

What's a realistic size for me to get to as someone who retracts a ton? 4 weeks 1 day ago #1308716648

cwhite235 wrote: Hello everyone,

I've been considering getting fillers for a long time now, since maybe 2.0 or 3.0 forums, back when the big discussion was allografting vs fft - so I've been following these injectables for a long time.

My stats:
BPEL: 5.1" when I'm really turned on, but usually around 4.8-5"
EG: 3.8" head, ~4.25-4.5" mid to base
FL: 2" (but it retracts to almost nothing frequently)
FG: 3"

The main thing I'm worried about are the aesthetics because I turtle/retract so easily into almost nothing and my girth is really small when I'm flaccid, I'm worried about partners seeing it flaccid and looking weird/donut like I've seen described in some threads, and whether someone who's a true "grower" but also genuinely on the small size girth wise would be a good candidate for this?

I've seen a lot of discussion about the P-long protocol and gaining length with it, so I'm wondering if that would be a good route to take before I go with injectables. Ideally I'd like to gain about an inch of length, and be around 5-5.5" girth - is that possible? Would it look okay on someone my size?

I'm tired of having to buy smaller condoms and even just getting to a point where I can fill out a normal one would be great

If aesthetics are your concern and you're a big retractor like me, dermal grafts like Alloderm performed by the likes of @PhalloplasticSurgeon_DrLiu are still very much viable as they've come a long way since iterations of this procedure early in PhalloBoards' 2.0 era. Since it is custom tailored to fit your shaft, you'll likely face less aesthetic irregularity; the trade-off is that it is surgical so will have longer downtime.

I also think injectables can work but I'd start with small volumes, perhaps Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to see how much retracting you do with the presence of filler. As a fellow retractor, you can probably do 0.5"ish in circumference (via graft or filler) while surviving the donut effect but that's just a guestimate on my part.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cwhite235

What's a realistic size for me to get to as someone who retracts a ton? 3 weeks 4 days ago #1308716714

• cwhite235
  • cwhite235's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for replying! I don't really like the idea of having a surgery versus an injection, so I think grafts are out for me. I am honestly really worried about loss or alteration of sensation with cutting - I have had other surgeries before and the area around the incisions for me doesn't feel like it used to, even though I don't get a ton of scar tissue, it just isn't the same. I feel like the injections might be a better compromise, smaller entry points and not having to deglove?

I think the big issue for me is that my Flaccid is honestly just tiny, the Girth only 3" and the length is 2" when it's out, but I retract fully pretty regularly. My head is also really small, but proportional for my length/Girth. I can add pictures at some point. I don't have a big fat pad or anything, so I have even considered the botox injections or seeing about getting on some sort of medication to help with blood flow. I still get rock hard/easily so I don't think it's a vascular issue, no diabetes or anything like that...

My biggest worry about HA is just that it's going to be really soft and squishy. Right now I'm small, but it gets really hard, so women I've been with still get the pressure of a firm Erection even though it's not stretching them out. Is the tradeoff worth it you think?

I know I've followed your journey for awhile and I can't remember your starting/current stats, but I feel like I'm definitely on the smaller end of the people who post here, so I'm not sure if there's other people my size who've had different procedures that might be able to chime in or threads that would be good to view? If I liked HA I would definitely want to go down to Avanti given their experience.. but in the interim, is there anyone on the East Coast that's great with HA? I'm still thinking maybe the P-long protocol is worth it for me?

What's a realistic size for me to get to as someone who retracts a ton? 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716716

Unless you get crap quality HA from a bargain bin injector, or, you get an absurd amount, you shouldn't have a squishy Erection.
I got a modest amount of volux and my hardness reduced zero; other guys that ive seen on here get volux, same story. Revanesse is popular and reputable dudes are vouching for it but I'll shut my trap since I have no experience with it.

As for retraction - I'm in the unfortunate club. Where I SHOULD be when my retraction reflex calms down is the 4-4.5" Flaccid length range (when i tug it out and it hangs normally for a minute or two before it does the salted slug thing, that's where i am). But when I go full turtle i could be 2", looks like someone put a sombrero on my crotch. Thing is..my retracted Dick was embarrassing before filler. It's still weird looking post filler, and when the filler wears off? It'll still look stupid. I'm ok with this. I can always tug/shake it out enough before any woman sees it.

if it were me I'd do some experiments, money permitting, to see what my best case is; botox takes care of the nervous/muscular retraction reflex temporarily. PDE5 inhibitors and certain blood pressure medications (like Flomax) eliminate the vascular variable. You could play with any combination of these, but at the end of the day if you're like me...your retracted Dick is going to be embarrassing. Figure out clever ways to keep women from seeing you until you're at least a little tumescent, and call it good. My Erection looked great and felt great with HA, and PMMA is even firmer, so...that's going to be my goal when i pull the PMMA trigger, have a great looking rock hard Erection, accept my hilariously small scrunchy Flaccid.

What's a realistic size for me to get to as someone who retracts a ton? 3 weeks 2 days ago #1308716718

Before any augmentation, I assess the level of retractions/shrinkage. I pretreat those with significant shrinkage with Botox. I’ve been using Botox since 2018 to address shrinkage, improve erectile function, and to increase endurance. I registered the name, Grotox® (Botox for Growers), in Canada. The retraction reflex may not be eliminated completely depending on the level of severity, but if the patient reports Hanging better more times than not, we can proceed to filling just as we do with our patients who do not suffer from shrinkage. My patients have not reported filler migration associated with shrinkage if they were appropriately dosed and achieved maximum relaxation beforehand.

Depending on the dose, Grotox can last 3-6 months. There has been no need to continue treating with Botox to prevent filler migration once the filler has settled into place after 2 weeks of filling. Some clients with mild retractions do not need to repeat Grotox® specifically to address shrinkage after filler since the added weight of the product helps with the Flaccid hang. Those with severe retractions, however, will have to repeat Grotox® every 3-6 months just to address shrinkage (not filler migration). These severe patients must be pretreated with Grotox® 2 weeks prior to subsequent filler treatment.

I will be uploading a gallery of before and after photos of Grotox® alone and Grotox® in combination with Filler treatment in the near future. Stay tuned for those images. I've attached a couple photos in the mean time.

If you want to gain more length, you may consider P-Shot or P-Long prior to filling.
Hope this helps.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: itgoesthud

What's a realistic size for me to get to as someone who retracts a ton? 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716839

Botox, scrotox, Grotox etc. all seem to be fairly viable options but I personally haven’t used them.

I was a Grower/retractor myself prior to filler. One of the things I did was to use a glans ring ( weighs about three oz. ) to help my body find its new normal. After filler only I don’t retract as much ( probably 20-30% of what I did before ) and with the ring I really don’t retract . Pics of what I’m talking about are in my filler thread. If you decide to go that route, get sized correctly, understand you may have to change size post filler and think of it as jewelry with a purpose. Or as my missus said “ she liked it so she put a ring on it “ lol

Understand though if you’re walking through Antarctica , you’re still going to retract a bit .

What's a realistic size for me to get to as someone who retracts a ton? 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716840

Even when I'm cold I don't experience the level of retraction I had prior to any filler, or any really at all now. If someone looks back to my original thread there are pics of me at a cool temp in a hotel room prior to my first session of any type of filler.

Botox prior + filler would definitely work for someone with retraction!

What's a realistic size for me to get to as someone who retracts a ton? 2 weeks 17 hours ago #1308716871

I think the gains will always be relative to your anatomy and your asthetic objectives.

I got 2 rounds 10 years ago, I just got my third round. I'm so far very happy with the result.

I think the technology and techniques performed today are light years ahead of when I went in 10 years ago.

I think if you're patient and methodical you can probably have whatever size Girth wise you want. Almost.

But don't expect to get it instantly. I think something is to be said for allowing your body to heal.

I feel like a vet of what is like to have penile enhancement for the long term.

Don't do it for the women because frankly they don't care as much as you think they do. Do it for yourself and yourself only. That's my advice.

End note I retract a ton, I could before and after 2 rounds make it disappear if I fold it up. At the end of the day who cares?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream