PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse!

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 1 year 1 month ago #1308711456

Boinkerz wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote:

Boinkerz wrote: Would have been interested to hear his pricing for the fat transfer route.

Since prices are subject to change, I typically encourage readers to contact the Provider directly, Dr. Tsay can be reached during the week at 714-760-9918.

Yah I think everyone understands that, but he gave a ball park pricing regarding HA fillers in the interview, so a ball park pricing for fat transfer would have been neat.

From Dr. Tsay:
I charge a flat rate if $6500 for fat transfer to the penis. I typically put 60+ mL of fat in one session and the advantage is that the prices does not depend on how much volume they receive as opposed to using HA which is dependent on volume. More than half the time patients do request an additional treatment within a year or two after their first time receiving this treatment. An alternative to a second round of fat transfer would be to use Renuva as a top off or for adding minor aliquots of volume. This price can vary depending on how many mL of Renuva they would like to receive. I hope that helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 1 year 1 month ago #1308711459

Super appreciate the info! Thank you.

Are top offs generally to address if fat fails in certain areas and creates unevenness?

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 11 months 2 weeks ago #1308712085

• MoMoney
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
Any evidence that things like fasting will be detrimental to Revuna?

I see that the cost of FFT is $6500. what is the expected cost of Renuva for .5-1.0 Girth range? Sounds more affordable than yearly HA top offs.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 11 months 2 weeks ago #1308712094

MoMoney wrote: Any evidence that things like fasting will be detrimental to Revuna?

I see that the cost of FFT is $6500. what is the expected cost of Renuva for .5-1.0 Girth range? Sounds more affordable than yearly HA top offs.

As of January they charge $2150 per 3ml of Renuva. So to get the increase you are looking for of like a 25% increase in Girth, doing the math you are looking at like $30,000. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edit: by Boinkerz.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308712946

• Dr_Tsay
  • Thank you received: 2
Boinkers

Yes top offs are to either add more if someone has already had a fat transfer and would like more Girth, or to address any unevenness from either HA filler or fat transfer. As much as we try to shoot for absolute perfection this is not always possible and so top offs can help to even things out. Grossly abnormal unevenness (“deformed”) is definitely not the norm and usually due to poor injector/doctor technique.

Hope this helps.
Dr. Tsay

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308712947

• Dr_Tsay
Momoney

Fasting such as intermittent fasting by itself does not necessarily harm Renuva placement or your own fat production from Renuva placement. However the fat that is made from injecting Renuva will behave just like your own fat, so any significant weight loss will affect the size of the adipocytes by making them smaller. On the contrary if one were to gain significant weight after receiving Renuva, one should expect to see some Girth increase due to the weight gain because the adipocyted now would have gotten larger.

It’s hard to give an exact quote for Remuva based on a 0.5-1 Inch for Girth improvement because each person has a different size starting out. 0.5 Inch gain for someone that is 3 Inch circumference will be a lot more significant in improvement than someone that is starting out at 4 Inch Girth size. Another variable would be baseline length. I’ve had patients that were very well endowed naturally with 8-10 inches length Flaccid and 20 ml product did very little for their Girth improvement. In general fat transfer is more cost effective if one has the fat to graft. If not then Renuva or HA fillers would be the only nonsurgical option.

Price per ml Renuva is more cost effective than HA fillers.

Hope this helps.
Dr. Tsay

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713360

Thanks for answering all the questions Dr Tsay!

How often would you say a top off after a FT is needed? 50% of the time? A FT is something I would be interested in down the road, and there isn't much information available from my googling and searching these forums even.

I’m also interested in Renuva, and currently am leaning more toward that.

My concerns are that the penis is an area that doesn’t have natural fat cells, thus why a lot of fat transfers come out uneven. So I know you said that you would recommend a FT first and top off with Renuva, but would a FT’s success be higher if you started with Renuva to introduce a foundation of fat cells for the fat from the FT to plug into?

Thanks for your time Dr Tsay!

Last edit: by Boinkerz.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714245

• Dr_Tsay
Boinkerz,

Regarding your question a "top off" after fat transfer is probably needed 30-40% of the time.

Regarding your comment that the penis does not have natural fat cells, it actually does. Not a lot as in ones lower abdomen, or "love handles" etc, but between the layers Bucks and Dartos fascia there is an "areolar" layer that does contain adipocytes or fat cells. That is the layer that we inject the fat and/or Renuva.

The reason I start with fat transfer and top off with Renuva is mainly a fiscal decision. Renuva can be extremely expensive and can add up quicky the more volume you add whereas your fat is free, and the fat transfer is only to cover the procedure itself. During a fat transfer I can add 50-70 ml of fat ( not all of it takes) but if you were to try to accomplish that with Renuva could cost tens of thousands of dollars. Just trying to keep fees reasonable. Not everyone is royalty from the middle east or a hedge fund manager... lol. Hope that helps.

Dr. T

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714258

Dr_Tsay wrote: Boinkerz,

Regarding your question a "top off" after fat transfer is probably needed 30-40% of the time.

Regarding your comment that the penis does not have natural fat cells, it actually does. Not a lot as in ones lower abdomen, or "love handles" etc, but between the layers Bucks and Dartos fascia there is an "areolar" layer that does contain adipocytes or fat cells. That is the layer that we inject the fat and/or Renuva.

The reason I start with fat transfer and top off with Renuva is mainly a fiscal decision. Renuva can be extremely expensive and can add up quicky the more volume you add whereas your fat is free, and the fat transfer is only to cover the procedure itself. During a fat transfer I can add 50-70 ml of fat ( not all of it takes) but if you were to try to accomplish that with Renuva could cost tens of thousands of dollars. Just trying to keep fees reasonable. Not everyone is royalty from the middle east or a hedge fund manager... lol. Hope that helps.

Dr. T

Thank you Dr. Tsay! I guess my last question for now would be that in the 30% chance a top off is needed due to aesthetic unevenness, is it another full price FT procedure or is it reduced?

Appreciate your time!

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714291

• Dr_Tsay
Boinkerz,

The topoff is usually done with Renuva which does not require the fat grafting (mini liposuction) procedure and the price would then depend on the amount or volume of Renuva needed. Per 3 mL is $2150 so it can vary from 3ML to maybe upwards of 15ML depending on the deficit. As you can see the Renuva standalone for augmentation is not really cost effective. But used as a top off on top of fat transfer makes a lot of sense.

Dr. T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boinkerz

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715630

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
@Dr_Tsay

Can remove with Kybella fat from a former (not satisfied) FFT ? You had patients like that already?

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716227

• Dr_Tsay
PmmaFan

Sorry to hear you are not satisfied from a prior FFT. There are also different levels of unsatisfaction with some complaints more difficult to address than another. Sometimes i use Renuva (filler that grows your own fat) to blend in any discrepancies or unevenness. I would not recomnend using Kybella or anything similar because the chemical can diffuse to either Bucks or Dartos fascia and cause problems there or worse case fibrosis and scarring. the good news is that the fat will eventually dissolve over time. If it were me I may consider RF microneedling at 0.5-1 mm depth and over several sessions. This can cause a mild fat melting and at that depth you are not going to deep to affect any of the important underlying structures and connective tissue.
Hope this helps and good luck!
Dr. T

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716230

• PmmaFan
@Dr_Tsay
Thank you for your qualified answers in that forum.

What is „RF“ microneedling?

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716231

• PmmaFan
@Dr_Tsay

- Is it smth like Shockwave Therapy what also women use to burn fat?

- Or can it be more compared to BodyTite/Renuvion ?

Maybe additional question
Also: I do not expect an exact answer but do you think RF needling would be a risk / or reduce my Pmma (what I got in the meantime)

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716256