PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse!

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716328

• Dr_Tsay
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
RF microneedling stands for Radiofrequency microneedling. It tightens skin and at certain depths depending the location of the body and skin thickness, it can also destry fat cells..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716329

• Dr_Tsay
  • Thank you received: 2
I answered the question earlier. Bodytite and Renuvion are basically used during surgery for body skin tightening. They both require incisions and are overly aggressive for a small are such as the shaft. Now that you mentioned it, I have used endolift (see link to my instagram below) to tighten the skin of the shaft because a client complained about too much loose skin on the shaft from swelling after excessive masturbation. That could also theoretically could be used for melting fat see link below but RF microneedling is way safer. Remember safety should be a top priority for any cosmetic procedure.

www.instagram.com/reel/C0iTsbxL2QR/?utm_...gsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 1 month 1 week ago #1308716380

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
So like on the instagram-link - you would do it on the shaft, right? This is what you meant by mircroneedling? Or this is called only Endolift, right?

- Is it a problem that I have there PMMA now in the meantime … ? I m very happy with the optical result of my PMMA (what I have since 2019) - but an unsuccessful FFT the year before (2018) (all absorbed) gave me a lot loose skin - so my PMMA has too much space to move around. In 2023 I already did a very strict tight cut Revision Circumcision- but this does not help. The filler still moves left/right while touching. Also in Erection.

- What are the costs of the surgery on the shaft?

I m happy to hear your feedback !

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 1 month 1 week ago #1308716383

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Endolift effect is around 2 years?