Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 30ml total - Ellanse E

30ml total - Ellanse E 4 years 5 months ago #1308695716

• Texas
  • Texas's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 122
Oh yeah, Y'all read that right! I'm now up to 30ml with Ellanse, over 3 rounds.
This is just a quick post to update the group on this landmark event . hahahahaha. OK seriously. This is not going to be my procedure thread where I post all of my notes and thoughts and pictures. That will come later.

This is just a quick update for some light Q&A and to tell you all whats available out there depending on where you might be in your journey.

2nd day post op. Still going through my normal care routine & took the week off to handle all this properly. Here are some changes I have made. I am using gel packs instead of rags this time because they hold hear better. Microwave 2 at time and then roll until there is no heat left.
I began the use of my stretcher same as last time, immediately upon leaving the office. IT IS NOT my normal stretcher, it is one that is ONLY designed to fit behind the glans.
I also began my Hanging the on day 1 post op. Using a Noose style Hanger and really light weight (3.5 for me), Noose style hangars for those that dont know suck and hurt and dont do well at high weights. But they are also the only one that fits safely behind the head without fucking with my shaft. I use this probaly 4 - 5 times a day for as long as I want to in 5-10 intervals. I do not mean 5 times a day at 10 min. I mean, 4 -5 sessions per day and the session could be four 10 minute cycles. You have to let head get its blood back and like i said, the dame noose is just fucking uncomfortable. haha. I do sit for some of these cycles and stand also and I apply heat most of the time. most meaning, the packs get cold eventually.

Next. I am sleeping completely prone to avoid as much loss into the body as possible. NOTE: this is normally the worst on the first round FYI - Drainage into the ball sack or body.
I am using four of those airplane donut pillows and every other pillow in my house. I made a pillow bed on my bed with the pillows and donuts that allow for Cock entry. Second reason I did this, and also why we used all 10ml's of my Ellanse is that we did some experimental base injections where there was clear evidence of my length gains from Hanging and stretching. Doing this has so far evened out the back end of my shaft and base nicely. And with any luck, it may also provide a small amount of non surgical length gain. So as you can see now, I am sleeping this way because I want to get my full moneys worth.
Also, Due to the injection style on this round, I am not able to wear my previous amount of cocks ( which was around 4 or so, maybe even 5 ), due to the indention created at the base which would be counter productive to my goals on of this round. So I am wearing 2 only, sleeping prone, and waking up every few hours to heat and roll.
Next, I am not sitting down much at all these 3 days (yes, some ) I am stand, stretched of course, walking around. Or taking a quick nap to kill time. in my donut whole of course.

So FYI, don't expect the dr to offer this type of injection until you have completed your normal amount rounds and so on and some experience and comfort with the procedure. Like I said, this was experimental for me and my choice completely.

As always, I felt Dr Carney and all the staff there were fucking awesome and polite. They complimented my current results and routines which was flattering of course.
There was a new doctor there with Carney doing some shadowing. Im not sure if he is training or just observing, I didnt ask. But he was very nice also as well as he is a Urologist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Javalon19, Unhung1, hardrockdrilling, Liberati

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30ml total - Ellanse E 4 years 2 months ago #1308696070

Hey Texas,

Hope all is well, and Happy New Year - not sure if i missed the update on this thread since, I believe you was waiting for 3.0 to come on board and the beginning of the year to allow enough time for healing to give said review/update with pics.

Really curious to see what 30ml looks like as I believe that is the most Ellanse someone has gotten on the boards.. I could be wrong, but it would be interesting to compare to the likes of PMMA with around the same amounts injected. I’m really torn between the two and was waiting for this update to make a deciding factor...

Thanks for your support in this community.

30ml total - Ellanse E 4 years 2 months ago #1308696203

• Texas
  • General
  • General
UPDATE:

Things are going well here and there are no issues to speak of. Things have worked as expected and its been great.

I am holding steady at around 5.75 - 5.85 Flacid mid Girth. And 6ish+ at the base ( i dont really measure there, fyi ).
Erect Girth will range from a little over 6 to 6.25 depending on how horny and hard I get.

length has been doing well with all the works out I do, Which has been an absolute shit load for the last 4 months. Flaccid hovers around 6.25 most of the time. And I am ONLY counting .25 Inch growths. its easier that way. Erect is around 6.5
things are moving slower than they used to thats for sure. but that is apparently how this game works.
I say all this because, these are the reasons that it is harder for me to get pics all the time. Im usually "tied up " And getting hard happens about 98% of the time with the wife only.
I'll try to get some pics up soon of this, at least Flaccid for now, for sure.

On to the next point : whether its 10ml's, 20, or 30. With the Ellanse that I received, the results were pretty damn close to what was expected, Meaning the results were predictable and measurable, and thats how i decided to push my limit with the last round.
But with that being said, if you have a significant other, let them adjust to you as you go and let them tell you how they feel and what they want. Reason - some woman really and truly dont like it to hurt. lol. BUUUUT, If your single, go big or go home and fuck em all up. lol
With where I am now, I think that m Dick fits my look and matches me well. Any bigger and my shaft would totally over shadow my head and that was never my look. Some people are ok with this look, so figure that out. For me, since that is not how I started out, I wanted to keep my original look roughly the same. Also, with where I am now in size, There is no way in hell that I can fuck my wife without lube. Even when she is totally warmed up and turned on and having cum once form oral it's a hard damn fit without lube.
So any way, I hope all this help. I'll get some pics up.

30ml total - Ellanse E 4 years 2 months ago #1308696235

Hi Tex. I’ve been reading your post for awhile, and you’ve been a real pioneer for elannse, so thanks for that!

Regarding the stretcher you’re using; you said you’re using one that fits behind your glands. For clarity, do you mean your stretching with a noose style extender that fits on the shaft side of your coronal ridge? If this is the case, haven’t you found a risk of indentation forming in the product?

30ml total - Ellanse E 4 years 2 months ago #1308696239

• Texas
  • General
  • General
Great Questions.
Lets clarify this stuff. #1, I do not use a noose stretcher or Hanger for anything at all. I do not like them. The only exception to this was; for a few days after my procedure I would alternate between and ESL piece, and thin rubber piece that fit behind my glans - behind the ridge and not on the shaft ( these arent sold, I had it made), and a noose.
The reason I alternated so much was because all these piece got to be uncomfortable and I wanted to maintain a stretched out penis. Since they all a slightly different feel, i go back and forth.
So to answer the last question you asked: Since none of the above items touched my shaft ever, there was no risk of deforming the material. They all fit just behind the head and not on the shaft. The esl, I would unroll in such a way as to have its final roll not touch my shaft.

For all the stretching that I do no, I use other products as mentioned in other posts.

30ml total - Ellanse E 4 years 2 months ago #1308696370

I will be joining this club soon enough.

30ml total - Ellanse E 4 years 2 months ago #1308696371

Hi I’ve been thinking about getting Ellanse E just wonder does this help with errection size off just Flaccid and does it really last up to 4 year

Last edit: by Jam12345.

30ml total - Ellanse E 4 years 2 months ago #1308696373

Jam12345 wrote: Hi I’ve been thinking about getting Ellanse E just wonder does this help with errection size off just Flaccid and does it really last up to 4 year

Ellanse increase Flaccid length and Girth and Erect Girth only!!! Not Erect length

30ml total - Ellanse E 4 years 1 month ago #1308696456

Hi tex, great to hear you had a perfect result, Ellanse seems actually the way to go for Girth enlargment.
Did you already plan round 2 and 3? Or you just wanna wait more to settle the first 10ml?

30ml total - Ellanse E 4 years 1 month ago #1308696457

• Texas
  • General
  • General
I have had 3 rounds of 10mls. 30ml Total

30ml total - Ellanse E 4 years 1 month ago #1308696462

WOW! I think you're a pioneer on this! I might have lost some of your previous posts as I didn't read the progress after each treatment. How long did you wait between each round?

30ml total - Ellanse E - Updated 4 years 6 hours ago #1308697235

• Texas
  • General
  • General
OK guys. I know I owe some new pics. I will have those up ASAP.

I wanted to give a quick update. Things are still going great as far as my results go. no losses of anything. I still hang, A LOT, and wear and ADS almost always: so those things have not changed. It appears that I may have gained some additional length, but I have not measured yet. I will measure for yall when I post the pics. It is not a lot though - baby steps.
But back to my procedure. So, over the course of around 9mo I had 30ml of Ellanse E . By the end i thought I may have gone a little to big. I thought this based on the swelling afterwards and all the typical things that go through your mind when you see your penis changed. My wife kept commenting that it was to big as well. She did this for a while, even after the swelling. I say that to say this - it is now seemingly going well, she comments with jokes and smiles about its size and takes (with lube) with no complaints. It fits ( somewhat) orally now, where before it wouldnt. ( she adjusted is what im saying ). SO, whats funny is - having said all that before about it being to big: It now feels normal to me and looks normal to me. As I continue to with my PE, I cant help but think that i will probably go back for just a tad more somewhere over the next year. This isnt for sure yet, but it is possibly. which means it will likely happen. lmao.

OK, so , the update is this. I feel great still, my penis feels great. I have no complaints. I have lost nothing yet on the size as fas as any degradation or otherwise - and i work the shit out my penis with PE. My confidence is better than it ever was in my life. And for a size reference, Magnums do not fit me, Magnum XLs seem to roll on nice and snug. I was bored one day and wanted to know. haha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Dr_Oates

30ml total - Ellanse E - Updated 3 years 11 months ago #1308697277

I will be joining you in this group of individuals with 30ML total.

30ml total - Ellanse E - Updated 3 years 11 months ago #1308697278

• PJR247
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Over how many sessions have you done that?

I’m still at 15ml only.

30ml total - Ellanse E - Updated 3 years 11 months ago #1308697279

It will be 3 sessions...30ML....10MlL per session.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream