PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside)

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695979

Noxcuse wrote: Callogen pills or powder? I need to get some for my procedure in 3 weeks but I no idea which one. Any pointers?

I personally use the powder as it is easy to mix in my breakfast oatmeal. Most guys on here use the powder from what I've read.

I just bought the amazon choice collagen peptides bovine based powder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696553

Any updates?

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696679

Sorry for the delay in update fellas, life likes to get in the way. Well, the good and the bad....

The good - I am definitely happy that I got the procedure! I had very low Girth stats to begin with so I'm happy to have what I got. My MSEG trailed down settled at 4 5/8th for a gain of 3/8ths Girth. My base EG has made me happy as it settled at just about 5.5 at the very bottom for a gain of approximately 3/4ths of an Inch. I'd say the biggest gains came from areas where the 30% concentration was injected. The bottom 3/4ths of my shaft have gained the biggest. Also, I NEED to use magnum condoms for comfort! And they don't slip at all! Sex feels absolutely amazing for both parties when the base shaft penetrates!

The bad - I was hoping the midshaft could have yielded the .75ish gains the the bottom did but oh well, its a marathon, not a sprint. Also, I have a significant dent on top of my midshaft just above the circ line. Def something that can be addressed round 2. At the base, I have kind of a "cobra" looking flare - opens wide and than narrows at the very base. Also, all the pain has subsided! There is a strange feeling when I tug down on my penis which can be felt just above the pubic area like in my lower abs. I know the product migrated over there as my pubic area can get sore sometimes.

I've got round 2 scheduled with Dr. C and the team next week! Aesthetics isn't my main priority and I will be requesting a full 30% for max gain. Sometimes it's easy do do a quick toilet paper roll trick. Right nowit gets a little past 3/4ths of the way and can't go further. I'm hoping it gets stuck near midshaft hahaha!

Last edit: by girthup.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696680

Attached are my most recent pictures. I forgot to add - I've been condom pumping with a bathmate the last few weeks and have seen a SIGNIFICANT plumpness and hang which lasts TWO days! I go for one 10 minute session. Sometimes two 8 min sessions. A regular bathmate session won't yield as much. Everyone is different but this method works for me. Also, regular pumping is a hassle for me regarding getting a good suction so this water based pumping works.

Pics below were taken 2 days after a pump FYI.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frenchman

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696688

girthup wrote: Sorry for the delay in update fellas, life likes to get in the way. Well, the good and the bad....

The good - I am definitely happy that I got the procedure! I had very low Girth stats to begin with so I'm happy to have what I got. My MSEG trailed down settled at 4 5/8th for a gain of 3/8ths Girth. My base EG has made me happy as it settled at just about 5.5 at the very bottom for a gain of approximately 3/4ths of an Inch. I'd say the biggest gains came from areas where the 30% concentration was injected. The bottom 3/4ths of my shaft have gained the biggest. Also, I NEED to use magnum condoms for comfort! And they don't slip at all! Sex feels absolutely amazing for both parties when the base shaft penetrates!

The bad - I was hoping the midshaft could have yielded the .75ish gains the the bottom did but oh well, its a marathon, not a sprint. Also, I have a significant dent on top of my midshaft just above the circ line. Def something that can be addressed round 2. At the base, I have kind of a "cobra" looking flare - opens wide and than narrows at the very base. Also, all the pain has subsided! There is a strange feeling when I tug down on my penis which can be felt just above the pubic area like in my lower abs. I know the product migrated over there as my pubic area can get sore sometimes.

I've got round 2 scheduled with Dr. C and the team next week! Aesthetics isn't my main priority and I will be requesting a full 30% for max gain. Sometimes it's easy do do a quick toilet paper roll trick. Right nowit gets a little past 3/4ths of the way and can't go further. I'm hoping it gets stuck near midshaft hahaha!

Awesome! Great results man. Your session #2, even if the focus is size, will likely help with the aesthetic stuff. I had issues on my right side and they're 95% better after my second session (which also was stated that my goal was gains). If I can make a suggestion for your second session, take some very neutral angle, Erect pics. Top, sides, etc. Then be sure to mention you have them and show them to them in the room. It will help them really address your issues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: girthup

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696726

Round #2 is in the books today. I received 17 cc of 30% concentration PMMA. All the minor issues were addressed with Dr. C and team. The dip between 30% and 10% above the circ scar was significant. I reacted very well to 30% round 1 and Dr. C suggested we do all 30% which made me happy!

Round #2 was a bit more painful than round #1 - specifically the few hours after. Eventually, the pain subsided . Left the original wrap on for the max four hours to control initial swelling. I will be staying in TJ for two nights to make sure after-care is on point. I'll post pics later. I took a quick Flaccid measure and i'm up 5 inches Flaccid (up from 4 inches Flaccid) and 5.25 Flaccid at the base. My swelling will eventually go down and knowing my reaction round #1, around day 10-11 Ill get that collagen kick!

I got a nicer, more modern room this time around. As usually, the buffet and room service food are absolutely delicious! The driver today told me of a sea food place a few blocks away I should try called Los Arcos. Maybe I'll explore a bit this time around. Looking forward to growing!

Last edit: by girthup.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696777

Day #2 Post Round 2 - I def had more bruising than round #1. This time around, I've got a pretty bad doughnut that's being stubborn.

I measured my Erection as follows - MSEG at 5.5 and EBG at 6.25! It is surreal holding this thing - I really hope I maintain a decent amount of this size a month from now! To put this in perspective....I came from 4.25 MSEG and 4.65 EBG. PMMA is def life changing! I have def identified a lot of the hard spots near the mid shaft that accompanies 30% concentration. They feel like mini pebbles underneath the skin. Ian and I were very aggressive with trying massage and break those down. Was in the stretcher during my flight which I didn't do last time. Will also follow the after care with Hanging and massaging better than round 1 as this month isn't as crazy as back in December.

I feel really good about this round. Will keep you guys updated! I can't wait to use this thing in a week!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, justn8

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696792

Sounds awesome! Keep us updated!
Definitely feels awesome having the extra swelling. At one point I was over 1.25 from Ellanse and swelling. Felt insane.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696832

So today marks 1 week from my procedure. This morning, I had a sharp pain at one of the entry points. It’s been on and off throughout the day. It almost looks like a whitehead and is painful to touch. It also feels pretty hard underneath. Any ideas what could be happening? It’s not red around the area, just tender.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696833

Updates?

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696834

My guess being one week out is some of the filler has created a Nodule. My guess is it will go away. Would make sense here because filler is brought up close to surface when filler injected and withdrawn at entry points. Good luck healing

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696836

Toothman- yeah I think you are right. I showered and the Whitehead went away. The pain is under the skin...a hard spot at the incision like the tiny half grain of salt size. I’ve been massaging and stretching a lot. It’s strange because it’s like an intermittent pain that comes and goes...like a needle pricking ugh.

I also wanted to note the 30% caused a number of small bb’s right below the glans. It is def visible when Flaccid .... kind of blends into the veins but it is prominent. Def not painful unless I really stretch penis out manually or massage a certain way.

I am def at my low point size wise...at least I hope.. I measured an mseg of 5 and BEG of 5.85. My body usually grows the collagen around day 11-12. I’m hoping to end up at a little over 5.25 mid and 6.25 base....we shall see.

Also, the swelling above the circ went down a lot but not completely. I still have like a slight puffiness in the area. That’s all the updates for now...

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696839

Any pics updates?

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696847

It looks great

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308696929

Day 14 Post Op R2

Quick update - The stabbing pain that I mentioned earlier went away after about 24 hours after aggressive massaging so that's good news! I woke up this morning with a ALOT of itching inside so that FULL collagen attack is finally here! I started slight itching a few days. These time frames are MIRRORING my R1 collagen itch.

My measurements have not really changed with a MSEG of 5 and very bottom of base at about 5.85. It seems the area just above the base may have gone slightly down as well. By day 16 R1 I had started to finally see growth so I'm hoping it kicks in soon!

A kind of annoying aesthetic issue I saw was a raised bump at one of the incision points on the circ scar line. Luckly I'm married so no big deal. Also, Dr. C did an great job addressing the concave area that was on top of the shaft from R1. Hopefully it resolves as the last problem didn't come up until a month after the procedure.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream