PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside)

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698065

I have now just completed my second round of PMMA with Dr. C and decided that it's probably time to begin sharing my experience, which started on January 22nd, 2020.

The initial question here is why? Why did I feel the drive to increase the size of my Cock, which, even before any PE, stood at a respectably average 6" x 4.8"? I knew I was right in the middle of the bell curve. I’d check all the penis size comparison sites or look around at swingers clubs or nude beaches and be like, “yup, 100% completely average.”

However, for some reason this didn’t sit well with me. I always wanted to be bigger. I had a Dick that fell in the category of “fine”, “nice”, or “maybe it’s on the upper end of average." I couldn't exactly complain, but I still really wanted to be bigger.

I always imagined that at some point this drive to be bigger would just wear off -- that I'd just forget about it and focus on more important things. But that just never happened. I'd occasionally find myself dropping in on PE forums or doing those pathetic web searches for "how to get a bigger penis.” However, there really wasn’t enough of a push to actually do anything about it -- nothing to make me say now is the time. It was a drive that just kind of lingered in suspension.

Then one night a little over a year ago I was walking in my room naked when my wife shot up in bed, pointed at my Cock and suddenly blurted out, “Ah! Look how small it is!” while laughing. I knew she was just fucking around — she didn't mean small as in small but small as in significantly smaller than when it’s Erect. I should have just said fuck you and laughed it off. But I didn’t. Instead I gave a lame rebuttal: “It’s four inches long, which is, statistically speaking, a good size for a Flaccid penis.” To which she replied without missing a beat, “Whatever you say, Mr. Three Balls.”

She seriously called me Mr. Three Balls. After ten years of marriage she started picking on my Dick. I should have just laughed — it was kind of funny — and I probably would have if it wasn’t for other things that she’d recently been saying, such as going out of her way to comment about the fact that I don’t have a big Dick and, especially, how she’d compulsively complain about the size of her vagina.

Before having kids my wife was incredibly tight. So tight that you’d notice it right away and be like "Wow, she's tight." It was like nothing else that I’d experienced and it always made me wonder how guys who were bigger than me fit (and by her own admission she’d had a couple monster cocks in there). She kind of identified as a woman with a tight pussy that guys loved. Then she had kids. After the second one she was knocked into the average bracket. However, it wasn’t loose -- you wouldn"t have sex with her and come away unsatisfied.

But she noticed the difference and it bothered her. She used to always orgasm from penetrative sex but this was now something that only rarely happened. After we'd finish she’d sometimes ask me with a super insecure look on her fact if I could feel anything. She'd also regularly complain about her “ginormous” vagina. But each time she said ginormous vagina all I heard was "small penis."

I knew I wasn’t small if compared with a room full of other men, but this becomes moot when your wife wants you bigger.

I then realized that I had to do something. I'd always wanted to be bigger anyway, and now I had an acute reason to invest the time and money into it. So I jumped on the manual PE forums and began Jelqing, pumping, and using a stretcher. It was effective: in nine months I’d gained .75” in length and maybe a little Girth. It doesn’t seem like much but it allowed me to touch places in her vagina that I couldn’t before — I could feel my Cock bottoming out in some positions and anal became way more challenging.

However, it was clear that the gains from manual PE were not going to be significant enough. I began looking for other options.

I knew of PhalloBoards from my early PE research. I initially viewed it as a place for reckless dudes doing crazy things to their cocks. That was kind of how the site was posited on the manual PE boards, who, of course, felt that endlessly yanking on their cocks was superior to visiting a medical professional. But when I came back to PhalloBoards I gave it a closer look and discovered that many of the guys on there were actually very pleased with their results — which were impressive -- and that many of them deeply researched their procedures and understood what they were doing. The deeper I dove the more the risk / reward ratio began veering to the good. I discovered Dr. C and read everything I could about him and what he did. The success rate of patients going to him seemed incredibly high and I decided to go for it.

I didn't know at this time if getting a bigger Cock was really the answer -- would my wife's vagina just keep tenting up no matter how big of a Dick I put into it? I began experimenting with larger sized implements to try to find out. I used a sleeve -- which made me at least 8" x 6" -- a few times and it shockingly went in with ease. I gave it 50/50 odds, which seemed worth a go. Also, I was also doing this for more personal reasons as well, so even if it didn't solve the sex issue with my wife I would still be getting something out of it. I guess I should probably thank my wife for her rather biting humor -- she essentially turned my PE ambitions from merely a vain pursuit to something a little more pragmatic.

These are my starting photos. The first one is pre-PE, the others are after I began manual PE.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, shesaidavg, ce281, Enhanced, IamtheWalrus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698068

The ride down to Tijuana went exceptionally smoothly. While this is a pretty easy border to cross and I'm a pretty experienced traveler (nearly 90+ countries) I could have just crossed it myself and saved a little money. Uber operates on both sides of the border, and it was a quick ride to my destination. But I decided to spend a little more money to keep things simple and went with Avanti’s shuttle service. It was probably worth it, as I was able to completely focus on what I was there for rather than travel logistics. Once in Mexico it was only around a ten minute drive to Avanti Derma’s office. I had the driver let me out there, even though I decided to stay at a hotel down the street to save a little cash.

I stayed at the Hotel Real Inn, which was cheap at roughly $30 a night and included a legit breakfast, but in the end it probably wasn’t worth it. Just paying more and staying at the Grand would have been the better option.

The area where Avanti’s office is is pretty chill. It’s sort of a business district with chain restaurants and not much street life and is actually a little boring — boring and safe. I walked on the streets multiple times a day with $10,000 of filming equipment and didn’t once feel insecure. This is to say that the “murder capital of the world” stuff seems to be happening far away from there and doesn't seem to impact the area where Avanti Derma is at all.

I met with Dr. C prior to my appointment and filled out the forms. I said that I ultimately wanted to be around 6.5” in Girth and he explained that it would leave my Cock looking disproportional, with a thicker shaft than glans. I assured him that was completely alright and that I actually wanted it to look like that. My entire body is covered in tattoo, so I can’t say that I really mind the enhanced look. Someone calling out my Cock as having an implant isn't something that would leave me embarrassed -- rather, I imagine I'd be pretty open to talking about it.

I also understood that going bigger would mean more of a chance of imperfections, which I was completely fine with as well. I’m more pragmatic in my GE pursuits, and I also feel that penises are sort of ugly things to start with, so some slight bumps or voids wouldn't be cause for concern. I'm not trying to win a beauty contest here.

The procedure went smoothly. I didn’t take the sedative that Ian offered and the pain was negligible — just a couple pricks when injecting the lidocaine. Having a numb penis did feel weird though. Other than that, there’s not much to report. I took 24cc of PMMA — 12cc 30% and 12cc 10%. I looked down at my Cock and it was clearly bigger.

Ian then went over the aftercare procedure with me. He showed me how to massage the product, push down on the entry points, and wear the stretcher that he provided. It seemed easy enough. He then wrapped my Dick in a bandage and told me to take it off in four hours.

I went to the grocery store, stocked up on some fruits and vegetables, and went back to my room.

When it came time to unwrap my Cock I found that it looked very different than it did when I woke up in the morning. It was massive — massive and swollen. Some guys describe this feeling as being akin to looking down and finding someone else’s Dick attached to your body, and it really was kind of like this. However, it’s surprising how quickly you adapt to the bigger size. Kind of like getting tattooed — it just becomes … you.

Anyway, the following day I went back to Ian and he massaged the product some more and asked me to show him how I was doing it. He corrected my technique. It’s actually a more difficult than it looks — it feels unnatural to squeeze your Cock as hard as you need to and doing so takes a little training.

I ended up staying in Tijuana for two full days after my procedure, which I found to be a good amount of time. As the days went on my Cock swelled up more and took on kind of an odd bell shape, with fluids building up at the end. It looked a little strange but was a normal part of the process.

I flew home the next day and got to experience what it’s like to put on and off a stretcher in an airplane bathroom, bouncing all around due to the turbulence while trying not to touch anything. Not necessarily fun, but memorable.

When I got home I took the following few days just to lay around and heal. My Cock swelled up huge and it was incredible to have such a beast in my hands, but I knew that my actually gains would be a little more modest than what I was then looking at. With PMMA you kind of go on a roller coaster of different sizes -- it expands huge at first, then goes down a little, and then builds back up as collagen is deposited.

In around eight weeks everything settled in and I gained .7” throughout the shaft, leaving me around 5.5" MEG and 6.1" BEG. We're getting there.
Attachments:

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698077

I was pleased with the results from my first round. But did it improve things as far as sex with my wife? In no uncertain terms: yes. The fit was snugger, it felt better for me, and she began orgasming more regularly from vaginal sex ... like she used to pre-kids. In other words, it worked.

But the enhancement also had another, deeper effect. While I never really lacked confidence, I have to say that knowing my Cock is thicker than most other guys has had an odd positive psychological impact. Not to get too lame here, but I feel more attractive in general, which has an overall positive effect in how I present myself to others in a variety of circumstances. I work in a profession (author / filmmaker / public speaker) where even a slight boost in confidence can go a long way.

As far as aesthetics go, I ended up with two small bumps at the entry points and there was a clear differentiation between where the 30% and 10% were deposited. The 30% area was larger and firmer, the 10% was a little thinner and squishier. I mentioned these irregularities to my wife and she looked at me kind of surprised: she didn't even notice. Us guys tend to obsess over our dicks and notice things that nobody else is ever going to notice.

These are some photos of my final results from round one.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Florigaboy

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698081

Excellent progress reporting! Thanks for the update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jacks10

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698089

Skeptical One wrote: Excellent progress reporting! Thanks for the update.

Thank you, SO! Do you ever consider getting another round or are you still satisfied with what you have?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698090

While I was very happy with the results from round 1 I knew that I had taken the first step towards my goal of 6.5” of girth. It was the amount of girth that I initially figured that I wanted and it seems to be what many other guys on these boards found to be optimal for the sexual experience, self-cultivation, and all the other reasons why we pursue these procedures. After round 1 I was weighting in at around 5.5” - 5.6” MEG, so that meant about one inch to go. On the established premise that one full session of PMMA, on average, amounts to around a half inch increase in girth, that meant two more rounds.

I had originally booked my appointment for round 2 on March 31st, but the Covid-19 pandemic squashed that. I then rescheduled for late April, but the lockdown in Tijuana got extended. Eventually, Avanti was permitted to reopen and I was able to get an appointment for June 3rd.

I talked extensively about traveling to Tijuana and going to Avanti Derma during the pandemic on this thread: Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA . The travel between San Diego and Tijuana actually went smoother than ever, as only US citizens and permanent residents are permitted to come into the USA so there’s hardly anyone crossing the border. All the restaurants in Tijuana are shut down but the hotels are open -- which wasn't really a big deal.

Basically, it’s business as usual at Avanti Derma. There are a few additional health and safety protocols but nothing too crazy — wear a mask, no loitering in the waiting rooms, wash your hands, no guests, additional cleaning protocols, and a screen that rises up from the mid-section of the patient.

Of all of these protocols, it was probably the screen that had the most impact. I kind of enjoyed watching (and filming) my procedure being done during round 1 and talking with Dr. C and Ian. However, it was also pretty relaxing to just lay back and look out the window, knowing that when I sat up again my dick would be a little thicker. At one point I found myself dozing off. It was actually a pretty peaceful experience.

When it was finished I sat up and did what just about every dude does: I looked down and smiled. I received 15cc of 30% and 4cc of 10%. The 30% seemed to produce better results in round 1 so this is what Dr. C mostly used this time.

I stood up, looked in the mirror, and Ian took a couple of photos. He then massaged the product around, sculpting it into a proper penis-like shape, and then wrapped it up.

I decided to spend a little more money and just stay at the Grand, which really was a good move. The place is clean, comfortable, and it had the only restaurant in town where you can actually sit down and have a meal.

I stayed in Tijuana for a full two days after my procedure and then left on the following day to return to NYC.

These are some photos right after round 2 and over the next couple of days.
Attachments:

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698107

Jacks10 wrote:

Skeptical One wrote: Excellent progress reporting! Thanks for the update.

Thank you, SO! Do you ever consider getting another round or are you still satisfied with what you have?

I'm pretty satisfied. If there is anything I'd like to improve, it would be length and glans...the shaft is more than adequate.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698111

This is a video showing the current situation at Avanti Derma during the Covid-19 pandemic and the additional protocols that are in effect. Like I said above, it's really no big deal and some aspects of the trip are actually a little easier due to the lack of other travelers. If you're hesitant about going right now I'd say don't worry about it -- at Avanti Derma it's basically business as usual.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698112

These are some photos of round 2 at five days out. It's still a little swollen and this isn't the final result. I will post photos of that at the six week point.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Littlebylittle

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698137

Hi it’s looking great can I ask when we’re you Circumcised

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698138

Zakvt11 wrote: Hi it’s looking great can I ask when we’re you Circumcised

Thanks!

When I was a baby. I guess I should thank my parents.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Littlebylittle

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698154

great post bro.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698165

@Jacks10 thanks for sharing. I feel our stories, starting points and goals are identical, and that gives me a lot of hope heading into my 1st round. Looking forward to hearing more on your journey.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698175

@Jacks10 did the hotel have decent wifi? I ask as I'll be "working" while I'm down there.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698180

csf84 wrote: @Jacks10 did the hotel have decent wifi? I ask as I'll be "working" while I'm down there.

I had my laptop and an HDMI cable... I was able to stream Netflix and watch it on the tv, it was quick enough

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream