PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside)

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698316

Wow 6 weeks? I was told minimum 1 week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698318

Noxcuse wrote: Wow 6 weeks? I was told minimum 1 week.

You're correct. You only need to wait until the injection points are healed and the product is no longer able to be manipulated. Feel free to have sex then lol

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698319

• csf84
  • csf84's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 33
Right, you can have sex after 1 week but I want to wait for the final size/product. DrC, his staff and others on here have said final results are at about the 6 week mark.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698320

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Lol it's just personal preference, a tough one, so can have a big unveiling and stay out of my own head (if we have sex when I'm a bit bigger and she likes that more than the final result, etc).

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698321

csf84 wrote: Lol it's just personal preference, a tough one, so can have a big unveiling and stay out of my own head (if we have sex when I'm a bit bigger and she likes that more than the final result, etc).

Makes sense. That happened with me lol

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698323

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Lol which part?

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698328

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Here we are, just over 5 days post PMMA (by an HR or so) and my unit looks a million times better! I have a little bit of inflammation left but the majority looks and feels like me for sure. I'm still working on massaging, trying to get some of the mid shaft product down to the base area to balance it out. Any advice on how to keep current gains? Currently, I'm a little more than + .75". I know its unlikely but I would LOVE to hold this!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by csf84.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698329

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Updated pics attached.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, WonderingMatias

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698330

Great results dude!!!

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698331

• csf84
  • General
  • General

WonderingMatias wrote: Great results dude!!!

Thanks, brother!

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698336

csf84 wrote: Here we are, just over 5 days post PMMA (by an HR or so) and my unit looks a million times better! I have a little bit of inflammation left but the majority looks and feels like me for sure. I'm still working on massaging, trying to get some of the mid shaft product down to the base area to balance it out. Any advice on how to keep current gains? Currently, I'm a little more than + .75". I know its unlikely but I would LOVE to hold this!

I say the only things you can do now is eat super healthy (high protein, vitamin C&A, etc), take some collagen supplements, massage it out, pump, and keep it in a stretcher / low-weight Hanger as much as possible. While the benefits from all of these strategies aren't exactly proven, they may help so may as well try it.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698337

csf84 wrote: Lol it's just personal preference, a tough one, so can have a big unveiling and stay out of my own head (if we have sex when I'm a bit bigger and she likes that more than the final result, etc).

Haha, I know what you mean. Although it is kind of fun stuffing a massive swollen Cock in there ... It also gives you an indication of whether more rounds are needed / wanted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ioannis519

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698338

• csf84
  • General
  • General

Jacks10 wrote:

Haha, I know what you mean. Although it is kind of fun stuffing a massive swollen Cock in there ... It also gives you an indication of whether more rounds are needed / wanted.

100%
This morning, I walked up behind my wife while she was getting ready and poked her with my morning wood. She reached back and grabbed it and the look/grin on her face, man I wanted to throw her down and shove it in her right then!

I mean, what are the chances of holding on to my current size? Should I expect itll go down? I'm taking collagen boosters, taking vitamins and trying to eat foods known to help with collagen production. I just to maximize the reaction of when I slide it in her for the first time since. I'm not sure how soon I could return for another round, if needed/wanted given the covid deal and saving up for it. Not to mention, I'm pent up and ready to blow! In wondering if 2 weeks from now (the 3 week mark), as itll be the height of her monthly ovulation (shell be horny as fuck), if I'll be close to my final size? I do LOVE how the PMMA feels just like me. I cant tell something is in there. I've had FFT before (which is 100% absorbed) and it never felt this natural!

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698340

csf84 wrote:

Jacks10 wrote:

100%
This morning, I walked up behind my wife while she was getting ready and poked her with my morning wood. She reached back and grabbed it and the look/grin on her face, man I wanted to throw her down and shove it in her right then!

I mean, what are the chances of holding on to my current size? Should I expect itll go down? I'm taking collagen boosters, taking vitamins and trying to eat foods known to help with collagen production. I just to maximize the reaction of when I slide it in her for the first time since. I'm not sure how soon I could return for another round, if needed/wanted given the covid deal and saving up for it. Not to mention, I'm pent up and ready to blow! In wondering if 2 weeks from now (the 3 week mark), as itll be the height of her monthly ovulation (shell be horny as fuck), if I'll be close to my final size? I do LOVE how the PMMA feels just like me. I cant tell something is in there. I've had FFT before (which is 100% absorbed) and it never felt this natural!

Definitely. It is some amazing stuff. Feels exactly like a penis should.

As far as size variations, after the initial swelling goes down after the two week point or so, in my experience, it's pretty negligible. I wouldn't worry too much about this, as I can almost guarantee that she probably isn't going to be able to feel a difference at three weeks than at six. If anything, you're likely to be bigger later on as more collagen is deposited. One thing that PE has taught me is that dude's are way more focused on the nuances of their cocks than any woman is ever going to be.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698341

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Thanks!
Have you seen a noticeable difference from week 1 to 2? And when we say swelling, are we just referring to the nine harded (when Erect) parts of your Dick? Like, when I'm hard, if all i feel is hard and the squishy part is gone I shouldn't worry about further decrease?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream