PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700876

Starting my PMMA diary.

I just booked into The Grand Hotel in Tijuana, and tomorrow morning, I'm getting PMMA with Dr. Morales at Avanti tomorrow :blink:.

Very excited for it is an understatement. I've been doing PE for years and have never had any success with clamping, hanging, jelqing, pumping, or anything to get results. My current stats are:

MEG: 4.7"
BEG: 4.8"
BPEL: 6.5"
NBPEL: 5.8"

FG: 3.8"
FL: 3.75"

I'll update with pictures. I plan on doing multiple sessions and my ultimate goal is 6"+ in girth. Wish me luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dpeirot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] 3 years 3 months ago #1308700877

Good luck man! It'll all be ok. It's definitely a head trip the first time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] 3 years 3 months ago #1308700882

Good luck bro! Catch up with ya this evening when I make it!

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] 3 years 3 months ago #1308700887

Beat of luck brother! I’m thinking good thoughts and we can’t wait to see your results.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] 3 years 3 months ago #1308700889

Good luck!

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] 3 years 3 months ago #1308700893

T-minus 1 hour! Adding some pre-PMMA photos here. Also, a great view from hotel window this morning.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700919

Holy shit. What an experience.

I think from reading hundreds of journals on these forums, that I was under the impression that this procedure would overall be a breeze once the numbing injections take effect. I would say that absolutely was not the case for me. There was pain at a bunch of moments, including the numbing injections (which I expected) and the scrotox in the scrotum. The pain was never unbearable, but I think the worst was that the procedure is anxiety-inducing, almost throughout, besides most of the middle part where I couldn't feel anything. I wish I had taken an Ativan at the start, but I took one after there was a moment I felt a pinch in my Dick and thought she had pierced a blood vessel, and I thought I was going to die as a result of PMMA entering my vein lol. Stupid thoughts like that are what can just make your procedure way worse. First time I think I've had an anxiety attack, but the Ativan definitely cooled that within minutes and she was able to complete the rest of the procedure without any issues.

Overall, the procedure went very well from Dr. Morales standpoint, very limited blood, my skin is very elastic and she feels confident that I'll get the results I'm looking for. 21cc total, 13cc 30% in the base, 8cc 10% near the shaft. I'm staying here for a week, so she said if there's any areas where it seems like there could be more product, she will go ahead and touch up those areas, and I'll get close treatment with massages if it seems like I'm not doing them effectively enough,

I asked her if they ever do anesthesia or twilight anesthesia and apparently they prefer to talk to patients during the injections which makes sense. I would way prefer to be conked out which is why I'm worried for my second round whenever that happens, but I know it won't keep me from doing it either way.

Pic below is immediate post-injections on the op table. Now the real work starts for recovery!
Attachments:

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700921

I responded to this and for whatever reason it didn't post. Congrats man, I'll be following your thread closely. I'm booked for Tuesday. Did you bring anything with you like a stretcher or roller? Or just using what they provided you with?
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey, Jrm88

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700924

They provide a roller specially designed for granulomas. I brought my own roller just in case but I’ll be using theirs. Also, they provide a stretching device which I’ll be required to start using tomorrow. Looks pretty straightforward to use as well.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700925

So glad it went well, anxiety aside! The initial results look great and we can’t wait to hear and see more.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700926

Congrats greyx3, glad we got to meet. All went well on my side! Took your advice on the adivan and barely felt a thing. I’m super stocked, those ladies did an excellent job!

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700938

Day 1 Post-Op:

Things are looking good down there and very much swollen. I'm hitting 5.25" MEG Flaccid, and I haven't tried getting Erect yet because it feels a little painful to do so. I just met with Dr. M and she massaged it and said things are looking good, and we both agreed that there are a couple of areas I'd like to still touch up, so I'll be coming back in on Tuesday for more fillers. That's why I'm glad I stayed the extra week, so if anything looked off I could go back and have them work on it.

One thing I'm surprised by is that she actively encourages you to push product out of your insertion site if there's droplets coming out of there. This way you can avoid future granulomas in those areas, which makes sense, and if it seems like you're losing too much product they can always add more.

Attaching a couple of pictures, including of the ball and noose they ask you to use 3x/day for 1-hour at a time. I'm no stranger to vacuum Hanging so it feel pretty comfortable for me.

I met a couple of guys here also going on their PMMA Journeys which was awesome. If anyone's in town before next Thursday, feel free to hit me up! I'm going to be working from my hotel this week but I'll definitely be going out and exploring where I can in Tijuana.
Attachments:

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700940

Looks good, I can't even see the injection sites. My question when wearing the noose Hanger, won't that leave a gap by the head, it looks like a pretty thick string. I guess when you take it off you just massage it back down. My appointment is on Tuesday so I'll be at the Grand right after and I'll be there until Saturday.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700943

Good question.. so you'll want to make sure that the string is sitting on your corona and once you tighten the noose, you'll notice that it does not push against the areas that got filler. Hard to explain why, but I wouldn't let yourself worry about that as long as you tighten it properly around your neck.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700944

I feel like I should've practiced this stuff before I came down there. Are you planning on wearing a stretcher for some time after you go back home?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream