PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally)

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704635

whats your total cost with travel and hotel so far?

also what manual stretching gave you a Inch in length. that is really impressive. i still have not a single gain from PE to this day

id be very greatful if you could post the exact routine you did step by step. cause i tried so many things and nothing has ever worked. my newest routine is just pumping . i been doing it for 2 months now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Unhung1.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704637

Unhung1 wrote: whats your total cost with travel and hotel so far?

also what manual stretching gave you a Inch in length. that is really impressive. i still have not a single gain from PE to this day

id be very greatful if you could post the exact routine you did step by step. cause i tried so many things and nothing has ever worked. my newest routine is just pumping . i been doing it for 2 months now

I haven’t tallied it up yet but easily 9k total with 2 rounds plus hotel so far. I paid for a plan only this time. I fly for free so I don’t take into account plane tickets.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704638

Pic Below:

I’m swollen and the Girth is crazy. I like the shape a lot more out the gave vs round 1. It’s penis shaped now vs round 1 where it looked like twisted sausage as soon as the procedure was done. I forgot my tape measure but I swear I’m easily probably 8” at the base. My fingers do not touch when gripping the base. This is while I’m Flaccid. I’m actually hoping swelling goes down. I don’t want it this girthy. No way in hell a girl can take it at this size unless they are into fisting. Leaving Friday night and will get home Saturday morning in the east cost.

Side note.. I need to lose weight. Seeing yourself in a hospital gown under being lights is very humbling.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704642

Day 3 and finally home.

I was able to measure Flaccid measurements only.
6” Mid FG
7” Mid base FG
8” Base FG- this can be due to turkey neck as well

I’m really hoping this all go down. It’s cool to be that thick by my glans are too small to handle that. I’d be happy being 6 mid EG and 6.5 base EG. I really wish they’ll come up with an option for the glans. When they do I’ll be all over that.

I think round 2 will be my last round. I have other procedures planned as I go through bettering myself. Some never heard of and some kinda extreme. Looking forward to see what this round brings me, but I’m definitely done unless a touch up is needed, nothing more.

Pic Below of what it looks like today.
Attachments:

Last edit: by New1inch.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704644

Congrats man - let us know how it settles.

Curious to know what other self improvement procedures you have scheduled .

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704646

Dickwhitman79 wrote: Congrats man - let us know how it settles.

Curious to know what other self improvement procedures you have scheduled .

Thanks bro. I really don’t wanna say. Dick enhancement is more mainstream than what I plan to do. It’s still not set in stone but I’m 80% set on doing it. You can PM me if you’d like and I’ll tell you there.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704647

Sounds wonderful man! It’s a great feeling to have results like those

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704649

Caliber1969 wrote: Sounds wonderful man! It’s a great feeling to have results like those

Thanks bro. Round 2 was definitely easier

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704650

Sounds like you are happy at last. Congrats man.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704653

Ozymandias wrote: Sounds like you are happy at last. Congrats man.

Yes I’m happier this time around. Still not out of the woods yet. It’s still pretty swollen so we’ll see how it turns out. But I’m a lot more happier vs round with the overall shape. Round 1 I was immediately disappointed when I looked at it while I was still on the operating bed.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704674

I’m on day 6 round 2. I’ve been massaging and stretching like crazy. I’m still a bit sore and I think it’s swollen. I haven’t been able to get a full Erection long enough to measure anything, so right now I’ll just put my current Flaccid stats.

Midshaft Flaccid G= 5.75”

Mid Base Flaccid G= 6.50”

Base Flaccid G= 7”

This procedure was very necessary for me. Not just size but to give me a cylinder shape of a real penis. It’s not perfect, but Flaccid wise, I think this is the best my penis has ever looked in my life. I’m hoping that it will look just as good Erect. I will post photos below.
Attachments:

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704676

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Nice result! I think it's good to keep in mind what our pre-PMMA Flaccid looked like and use that as a baseline. I'd say the procedure has been a success in improving your Flaccid appearance! Looks like a fat Dick.

How is the texture and hand-feel this round? I remember you being critical of the feeling and texture after round 1 (saying you could feel your "real" penis underneath the PMMA and could pinch and pull away the implant). How are things this round?

Cacx

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704688

Cacx wrote: Nice result! I think it's good to keep in mind what our pre-PMMA Flaccid looked like and use that as a baseline. I'd say the procedure has been a success in improving your Flaccid appearance! Looks like a fat Dick.

How is the texture and hand-feel this round? I remember you being critical of the feeling and texture after round 1 (saying you could feel your "real" penis underneath the PMMA and could pinch and pull away the implant). How are things this round?

Cacx

Thanks. It does look fat but I still feel small. It’s weird how that works.

I can’t comment on the feel yet everything is still settling and it’s still a bit sore. I’ll definitely keep you posted on that though.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704694

• Man
  • Thank you received: 0
Appears to be moving in the right direction, please let us know how the ladies ultimately receive it and/or first impressions. I'm considering it myself but cannot view your pics, I'm a free member.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704769

So I’m just about 2 weeks post op. I’m still pretty sore in 2 spots during sex or masturbation. As of now I’m still ok with how it looks. I haven’t measured it recently. I will probably measure again next week.

At at the point where I finally feel I have a decent looking Dick there’s a little gap in between the glans and shaft when Erect. I will like to smooth out that transition. Hopefully they can add some little droplets there or something to make it look smoother from shaft to glans.

I’m thick but I’m not long enough Erect. I need to gain at least 1.5” Erect to finally feel satisfied with my sick. I lost a little length so now I’m a hair under 6” bone pressed when Erect and that is not good enough for me. So I will be doing manuals for the next 3 months then switching to Hanging towards the end of the year. I will do my next round for touch up after I’m satisfied with my length length.

Photos below of how it’s looking now. Flaccid only.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Last edit: by New1inch.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream