PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally)

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704899

I don't know how I missed this post but damn N1Inch, that came out looking quite good, and remarkably natural for how thick the Flaccid is. It's been a long time coming, congrats brother~!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704915

Skeptical_One wrote: I don't know how I missed this post but damn N1Inch, that came out looking quite good, and remarkably natural for how thick the Flaccid is. It's been a long time coming, congrats brother~!

Hey, thanks bro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704916

Hey wasup guys. Just wanted to give a quick update. I think it’s been a month or a little over a month since round 2.

For some reason I am still a bit sore when a mouth is on it. It just stopped being sore to jerk off maybe a week ago. I think I’ve been sore a lot longer this time around because they had to get into the scar tissue to put the material in certain spots. The scar tissue is due to surgery as a baby.

I do have a gap between head and shaft when Erect. You can see it more so From my angle, not so much the other way around. I’m hoping it’s something they maybe can do to make that transition look much smoother to the head. If anyone have had experience with this please tell me how it was fixed.

I do have a bump and some imperfections nothing major. Overall round two look worlds better than round 1 results by far. I legit hated my duck after round 1 but they made up a bit for it in round 2.

Current measurements Erect:
BPEL: hair under 6”- lost some length from the Girth
Base EG: 7”
Mid EG: 6”
Before Glans EG 5.5”

I may go in for a 3rd round only to smooth things out and hopefully fix the transition from the shaft to the head.

I DO NOT want any more size. I’m very happy with my Girth. I have a fat ass Dick now. My glans can’t handle the extra size anyways. Any more and it will start to look comical.

I will start lengthening this Monday. I will probably post that journal here instead of the Natural PE section to showcase how the penis reacts to manual PE after PMMA.

My goal is 6.5” BPEL. I think that’s very attainable. I also plan to lose weight, so maybe I’ll post that here as well.

I’ll post pics below. All Flaccid. It’s very difficult for me to hold an Erection while trying to snap a pic.. lol.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704919

New1inch wrote: Hey wasup guys. Just wanted to give a quick update. I think it’s been a month or a little over a month since round 2.

For some reason I am still a bit sore when a mouth is on it. It just stopped being sore to jerk off maybe a week ago. I think I’ve been sore a lot longer this time around because they had to get into the scar tissue to put the material in certain spots. The scar tissue is due to surgery as a baby.

I do have a gap between head and shaft when Erect. You can see it more so From my angle, not so much the other way around. I’m hoping it’s something they maybe can do to make that transition look much smoother to the head. If anyone have had experience with this please tell me how it was fixed.

I do have a bump and some imperfections nothing major. Overall round two look worlds better than round 1 results by far. I legit hated my duck after round 1 but they made up a bit for it in round 2.

Current measurements Erect:
BPEL: hair under 6”- lost some length from the Girth
Base EG: 7”
Mid EG: 6”
Before Glans EG 5.5”

I may go in for a 3rd round only to smooth things out and hopefully fix the transition from the shaft to the head.

I DO NOT want any more size. I’m very happy with my Girth. I have a fat ass Dick now. My glans can’t handle the extra size anyways. Any more and it will start to look comical.

I will start lengthening this Monday. I will probably post that journal here instead of the Natural PE section to showcase how the penis reacts to manual PE after PMMA.

My goal is 6.5” BPEL. I think that’s very attainable. I also plan to lose weight, so maybe I’ll post that here as well.

I’ll post pics below. All Flaccid. It’s very difficult for me to hold an Erection while trying to snap a pic.. lol.

i look forward to following this and once again congrats. i hope you get to that 6.5 quickly

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704922

[/quote] i look forward to following this and once again congrats. i hope you get to that 6.5 quickly[/quote]

Thanks bro, I look forward to it as well. It’s gonna be a lot of work, but it’s nothing I haven’t done before.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704962

just wanted to make a quick update. So I'm about 5 weeks post round 2. I had sex last night and its still pretty uncomfortable for me. Slight pain in some spots and I swell up afterwards. Also I think I'll have to get used to sex not feeling as good as it did before. Majority of the nerves is in the glans. Now that my shaft is bigger than my glans when Erect the shaft pushes the walls apart so my glans can't feel the squeeze during penetration. Like a pig in a blanket (pictured below). Hopefully the stinging etc will stop soon and it goes back to feeling normal to the touch. Praying for a fix to increase the glans because small glans big shaft doesn't feel great during sex.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by New1inch.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704970

really wish i could see pictures in these threads

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704985

what does it look like erct?

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704987

unknow1948 wrote: what does it look like erct?

I’ll try to get an Erect photo. For me it’s difficult. I start to get soft soon ass I grab the camera

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704989

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Would you say things look/feel natural enough for women you're with not to get suspicious?
How do you feel about going through with the procedure at this point? Has it been worth it?

Cacx

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704994

Cacx wrote: Would you say things look/feel natural enough for women you're with not to get suspicious?
How do you feel about going through with the procedure at this point? Has it been worth it?

Cacx

I wouldn't know bro, I've only been with a sex worker so they are throwing a condom on it asap. So I really don't know how a woman will feel about it. Its been worth it in a sense that it improved the shape to make it look more round and not flat like it used to be naturally. But getting it haven't improved my sex life since its created other problems for me like not being able to feel much on my glans because the shaft dwarfs it. Flaccid I'd say it was worth it. Having sex not so much because its still pain during intercourse. Hopefully that goes away within the next few weeks. I personally feel anyone above average in Girth should not do this. Nothing is better than having your own natural penis to feel the way it supposed to.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704998

• Cacx
Thanks for the update! Glad to know you're happy aesthetically at least. You Flaccid pictures look really good.
How is the texture of the PMMA when you're Flaccid/Erect? Is it as hard as a natural penis?

Cacx

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705007

Cacx wrote: Thanks for the update! Glad to know you're happy aesthetically at least. You Flaccid pictures look really good.
How is the texture of the PMMA when you're Flaccid/Erect? Is it as hard as a natural penis?

Cacx

its soft to touch initially when Flaccid, but when you feel around there's hard spots. If I got the reversible version I would definitely dissolve the product in certain spots.

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705008

• Cacx
And Erect?

My Journey to Find an inch with PMMA (Finally) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705016

Cacx wrote: And Erect?

Only 1 imperfection I can feel when Erect by the base underside.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream