PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N)

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705663

• Dream
  • Dream's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 44
Please someone pm or write where Avantiderma is located
I know go to floor C and somewhere in east tower
Ok Suites 1106-1108, 11th floor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dream.

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705669

• Dream
  • General
  • General
What a professional operation they have there.
I was there about 4 hours, pre planning talk, dressing with operation clothing, making signs on the penis, carefully doing the work.
I made some pics of Erect penis in big and Dr M put them up to check while doing the procedure. Then getting medications, instructions, and check up with Ian just another 4 hours later.
With Dr N it was like ‘put some numbing cream on your penis yourself, then you come’, then trousers down, inject the stuff one after another while asking smalltalk questions for 5 minutes, then it was done, goodbye.

She put 20cc in (10 30% at base and left side, 10 10% at upper top and top-side-right)

----
They have a special 'purified water' pipe in the bathroom, i asked and they said out of this one comes drinking water.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705670

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Best of luck with the healing process!

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705671

Thanks for the report and good luck in the healing.

Avanti Derma confirms itself amazing once again, I wish so much that we had a clinic of that level in Europe.

Regarding the little trouble you got in Mexico City, keep in mind if you ever return there that you can just fly to San Diego and then take a bus from there to Tijuana. That should be easier and potentially less flights.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705672

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Thanks!
Regarding San Diego Corona made Tijuana the only choice, USA didnt even let any people in, while mexiko is very welcome.

DAY 1 - day of operation
Operation was at about noon, pics are from the evening

Everything was great, one thing i failed to do: let me take a look at it and show me before you close shop with the operation.
And right after the operation when i took first look at it i said the left side middle of the penis i would like to have more there and then i made myself small again.
And a few hours later at the first checkup i also said it, and made myself small again.
I imagine i am very not good at standing up for myself argh
Looking at my pictures i feel confirmed. I would like the left side look not superstraight but more like right side, going out in the middle a bit

ps the pics are actually from the day after the operation, in early morning. I am pretty sure i also took one but something went wrong and i didnt find it anymore which is weird
Attachments:

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705673

• Dream
  • General
  • General
DAY 2 (one day after operation)

Session with Ian in morning. Tell him about my ideas with the left side, me wanting more there and feeling a bit a hole there kinda.
What i understood him say was that we should massage material in there, the material moved a bit. (And also just seeing it right after the PMMA injection i was already thinking left side is missing a bit)
His massage is pretty strong, painful even. I did never massage that hard.
He said Dr can only fill up more if inflammation is gone more, else she would operate in the dark. And i think tomorrow would be last possible day for that, and that is day 2 after operation (day 0 being operation), and i think fluid only goes back on like day 4. Hm.

Had the ipl lights (very short) and 15min of LED light.
Not sure about the led light, i think it's against inflammation.. but there are theries that you want inflammation to get better gains.
Same with ibuprofen, i only took it once in the beginning, then told Dr Morales about the theory, i did not totally get it but i 'heard' that she thinks there could be tiny truth and i should just only take it if i want.

Asked the Men from hotel who get the taxis. Taxi to airport costs 250 pesos,
There are 2 atm's in the lobby of the Grandhotel. One for dollars, one for pesos. But for me it was 110 pesos fee just to use it.
Was thinking i cannot use uber good cause i will lose internet connection as soon as i leave the hotel.

Pic from afternoon: it still oozes out of holes, but well
I forgot when 'the worst look' is over, i guess it was day 3 or 4

Later that afternoon:
Ian does the massaging and fluid drops out of the leaks, it’s lymphe. He says my body seems to push the PMMA towards the side where i already have a lot, seems to be the reason why there is so much there after my last 4 other rounds. He pushes from the fat right side of the penis towards the lean left side. With strong force where it actually hurts, but no biggi of course.
He says Dr is open to putting more to the left lean side but she has to see and swelling has to go down before that.

I find that massaging thing kinda peculiar, i mean i don't feel competent in it at all. I imagine the penis is swollen and just the skin feels great and without any nodules or whatever. Only after the swelling is gone one can really see i imagine? Same when i pull the thumb in a bit, don't notice any difference really.. Only one thing for me is big enough to notice, that is on the left side there being a little 'hole', just the penis going inside instead of outside when i go with finger from glans to sides downward.
Also interesting with the many leakage points, lymphe can go out, i guess that's good, i guess makes it less cracy swolen, still very much but probably less than with Dr N just one hole.
Attachments:

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705679

• Dream
  • General
  • General
DAY 3 (2 days after operation day)

There is always a morning date and an afternoon date with Ian, with massage, which is great. Mornings i have the LED light.
This day Ian did massage after and said that the PMMA moves much better it seems because of the LED beforehand. So perhaps before the massaging myself i should warm up the penis with warm water.
He also remarks that this little 'hole' on the left side, somehow product doesn't stick there, for some anatomical reason.

When i went out in the morning there was another Patient sitting there! I said hi, i imagine he was a bit tense and not looking at me. After a few seconds Ian got him. I was thinking oh that would be nice to hang out in the days after the operation at grandhotel.. talking, perhaps eating in grandhotel and stuff..

Omg i just found a pic from 2017 after my first round, and i see there is a big whole already there, so i guess there is something to that that something is in my anatomy, or already took foot after the first round.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705683

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Day 3 continoud

Dr M filled 1 more cc in the 'hole' on the left side. I told her my whole thoughts and that it's not such a big deal and i appreciate her doing it, it looks even better to me now.
She said she worries a bit about the swoleness + combination me flying in high air, so she gave me an anti-inflammation medicine.
Tomorrow morning i will have last checkup and then i am on my way to fly home like 25 hours).
I did all 2 online check ins and 2 health surveys online and i printed that out in the business center on C1 that belongs to the Hotel (it looks like a candy store, but there is a printer inside) and 10 pages are free to print for people staying in the hotel.
Attachments:

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705684

Following your thread - thanks for the updates and good luck as things progress ! Sounds like it was night and day using AD compared to Dr N

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705685

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Hey, happy reading your message! I imagine i like reactions, it's nice!
Yes, i judge it to be much more professional and nice.

Here setups that i had
- for sleeping setup with a pillow on each side and a belt holding it all on my body, so i cannot turn around when sleeping. Setup also makes it that the blanket does not touch the penis
- esl stretcher with towel, so the stretcher stretches nearly straightforward. Didnt use this one this time much cause after that many rounds i imagine i have no problem with retraction.

ps now that swelling is gone down a bit i see on the 'strong' right side under the glans now there is a 'hole'. :)
Perhaps even because i filled the other side opposite that the skin tension made this more apparent. - no joking, compare the 'before' in the 'Day 3' post and the 'after' in the 'Day 3 continoud' post.
In this case it's good that i only filled one hole). Anyway all is good, left side looks great now. And i guess i will have a good estimate of the final look in 10 days.
Attachments:

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705709

• Dream
  • General
  • General
DAY 6 (Day 5 after the procedure; day 2 after the additional 1cc)

I am happy!
Looks good to me, just some foreskin swelling.
I don’t see anything to be done here, just wait for 2-3 weeks.
Or I guess I could try icing or stretching or putting a sleeve on that presses it together, but I am thinking I have to wait 2-3 weeks anyway to have sex..

How was the swelling in former Rounds?
I looked it up in my old journal: tinyurl.com/phallodreamjournal
(but: all these rounds were 10-12ml, now I had 21ml)

Ok, in round 1 years ago after some swelling days on day 4 was drastically less swelling and it was much more normal again.
Had visible hematoma (blood colored skin) still 7 weeks after round 1 (was stupid to walk around a lot after the procedure I think).
Round 2 i had same swelling in foreskin area as now, actually worse.
But Round 2 Foreskin-swelling was right at the start. This time it started on day 4? Well, 1 day after the additional 1cc - so technically it's also right the next day.
On Round 2 the Foreskin-swelling was already much better at Day 3. So perhaps in 2 days it will already be better.
After Round 2 after 10 days penis looked totally normal again.

After Round 3 i used esl stretcher, and the 'grabber' presses the whole foreskin area together and i think basically prevents fluid buildup in frenulum foreskin.
On the other hand, how bad is forehead swelling when i dont have sex for 3 weeks anyway for recovery. Perhaps all the fluid on the shaft would be worse.

Penis looked super weird after Round 4, and even this turned out ok in the end. And this Round 5 with Dr M it looks muuch better. After Round 4 there was an endema and it tool 36 days(!) to go away.
--

Massaging:
Dr C + Dr M post care instructions that i got per email say to massage every 6 hours for first week, then once a day for 4 weeks.
I wanna do that.
I just tried coconut oil for massage and it works supergreat it seems, without it i had hard time.
And now i feel a bit of nodules, nothing bad, without coconut oil i did not feel that at all, cause with dry fingers i cannot slide over the skin while pressing.
In the first 3 days with a lot of sweeling i never could feel any nodules - the penis skin is blown up and feels nice and tense all around to me.
I can see in the first 3 days with the swelling, when there is somewhere obviously 'too much' or in an area somewhere too little, to push from the 'to much' towards the 'too little'.

And i am skeptical about moving pmma anywhere after 3 days, i am surprised by the daily massage for a month.
(and a tiny thought was even i don't want to reduce the bigger parts, better fill up the smaller parts next time)

What i am still doing is the pillows+belt setup, so i don't turn on my stomach in the night and somehow lay on my penis. How did you guys did that?
(I want to do that for another 3 days i think)

--
Other things I remember:
I got Lorazepam pill before the pmma procedure to calm down. I got so sleepy I researched it – it’s a benzo, so nothing to take regularly for sleeping cause you get addicted.
Next time I would not take it cause I don’t need it and I prefer being totally awake.

ps the botox next to the eyes was great, i had botox done before with other people, and today only 6 days after injection it already totally worked getting those laugh-wrinkles away

pps i have an infrared light.. i wonder if it's helpful to use it in the pmma process.. or against the swelling
"Red light therapy is usually anti-inflammatory" www.kaiyanmedical.com/post/light-therapy-the-lymphatic-system
Attachments:

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705758

• Dream
  • General
  • General
DAY 8 (Day 7 after the procedure; day 4 after the additional 1cc)

Don't notice the Foreskin swelling getting lower.
Now i put sometimes a ring that presses it together a bit on.

When i touch my penis i imagine it's warmer than normal, i guess inflammation.
Which i don't want to stop, there is theory that it is helpful for gains.

With massaging with coconut oil i can feel nodules a lot, but well.
Attachments:

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705761

• Dream
  • General
  • General
DAY 8 continoud (Day 7 after the procedure; day 4 after the additional 1cc)

I used the thing in the last post and i am thinking omg it works. Or the swelling is gone by itself somehow. Anyway i was looking for something tighter and bought the smallest babysocks i could find and use that as a litle comfortable compression.
I imagine the swelling going away is for my piece of mind and also just it going away sooner.

Measured for first time. 14cm Girth on Erect is massive for me. Of course it will go down..

I have a meeting with a woman in 10 days (on 18.11), basically 17 days after the procedure.. somehow i wanna do the meeting, it already looks very normal, i think i will decide 4 days beforehand..
Attachments:

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705771

• Dream
  • General
  • General
DAY 9 (Day 8 after the procedure; day 5 after the additional 1cc)

I discover little hole on the top of the base of penis, nothing big, i don't worry about it. Also on right side of penis 2 grain-sized tiny nodules that i can feel when i go over penis with massageoil. The people of AvantiDerma totally warned from this and explained how to prevent it -> if something leaks from entry points (where these are now) you gotta put it away and also roll with the tiny tiny roller they gave towards all sides. I did that and i probably did it too little. I guess when a woman massages my penis with massage oil she will notice, but whatever.

Yesterday i was with my girlfriend and i rested my penis on her ass. I told her about the whole thing. I loved how my penis looked.
I was thankful that i was hard. I worried about not being really hard good since the procedure..

I am looking forward to having sex. And i imagine the PMMA is already hard. When i massage i imagine i only feel skin and hard stuff underneath, nothing moving at all when i massage.
Only thing that's 'bad' is the swelling underneath Frenulum Foreskin.
Attachments:

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705777

Ahhhh yeah good job mate!

I just had 8ml of juvederm in the shaft and erected it looks pretty cool, not perfect but I did not expect it

The thing is that it is not firm enough to my taste. Maybe it will harden with the 2 weeks but I kind of doubt it

I am now looking at doing pmma :) :) Would you be comfortable telling me how much did this all cost you ?

cheers!

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream