PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N)

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 2 years 3 months ago #1308706252

• Dream
  • Dream's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 44
2 MONTHS AFTER PROCEDURE

I think i cum less easily.
On one hand i am pretty sure i feel the tightness of women more. On the other hand i think the PMMA made me just have less Foreskin (i didnt have much before PMMA even), now when fucking the foresking does not even go over the fattest part of the glans - i think that makes less sensitivity.
I don't mind too much, actually i think it's kind of a good thing.. not totally decided on that yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 1 year 4 months ago #1308710194

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Planning NEXT ROUND in January

My experiences with different sizes so far:
www.phalloboards.info/forum/general-disc...o-another-round.html

Read my journal of my last trip here to prepare:
- last time a year ago it was 400 pesos to go from airport to hotel (‘foreigner tax’), and 250 pesos from hotel to airport, I guess it will be like 50 pesos more this time

- Using credit card to pay for meals: I am from europe, and last time i didn't check if i paid a lot of fees paying for meals every time with credit card.
I think this time i would like to put all meals to my tab and pay it one time at the end of my trip, don't know if this would mean less fees.
-> Anyone got knowledge here?

- Lorazepam given by Doc before the procedure:
Hm, don’t know if I should take it, it kicked in only after the procedure and made me just very sleepy.
-> What was your experience?

- Ibuprofen: there is some talk about that inflammation is good for gains actually, and ibuprofen reduces inflammation, so I guess I will not take it, I had no pain last time
Hm. I guess i made a post about this once: www.phalloboards.info/forum/general-phal...buprofen-or-not.html
I guess i am still undecided.

- grain-sized points on the entry points -> I have those from last time.
I guess I will also have them this time.
I don’t care much. No woman mentioned anything.
AvantiDerma says: if something leaks from entry points, put it away and then use tiny tiny roller they gave and roll towards all sides, I guess the entry point being in the middle. I am a bit afraid of making irregularities that way.
-> How did you do it?

- will do procedure on Monday and fly back Saturday, so that’s day 6 day of the flight back

- last time: day 3 (day 1 being procedure) the penis is the biggest, with biggest swelling and biggest redness,
day 4 glans swelling, day 9 redness gone and swelling under glans mostly gone, day 21 less big suddenly, day 30 size that will stay
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Dream.

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 1 year 3 months ago #1308710328

• Dream
  • General
  • General
I am 5.4 inches = 13.7cm now.
I gained 1.2cm = 0,47 inches last time.
If I gain that again, I would be 14,9cm = 5,86 inches

Hm. I guess I am ok with that. I read perhaps nearly all experiences of guys here on this forum with different sizes and I think 5.7 or 5.8 is perhaps ideal on average (big but not hurting in a bad way).
( www.phalloboards.info/forum/lust-love-va...like-them-to-be.html )

My current girl said she probably won’t take anal anymore after my next round, she can barely do it now and mouth is also very close.
And she kinda just admitted to me that my penis hurts her vaginally, especially if we go quick at it, since the last round. And it’s ok for her cause she likes it to hurt a bit.

I wanna be girthier because: (I am now 5.4 inches)
- I have a big dick fetish and I guess I would like the woman struggling a little bit when putting it in first. And vaginal I did not have that with Europeans I guess ever. (I never had to slow down when putting it in, ok perhaps super-rarely, I *always* take silicone lube cause I think it feels great, perhaps that makes my point moot and women would struggle without.. and I guess I want them to struggle even with lube..) -> and my girl just told me it’s painful for her, and I didn’t even notice it

- I like being dominant / doing dominant roleplay, the ‘I am gonna press my fat cock into you’ fits better when the dick is fat I think

- Girls still hardly ever tell me I have a big dick, I want them to be ‘oh! that’s a big dick!’

- I can just close my hand around my member, and I think with next round I will not be able to anymore -> that’s a stupid reason, but I think it’s kinda cool. And seems like good aesthetic size for me. And I remember at least two girls who showed they like thick cocks and showed with their fingers that they can’t reach around

- I like the feeling of tightness, so far I think it was never too tight (=painful instead of feeling good)

- for this round it’s also the asymmetries of right and left side, wanting it more symetrical

I don’t want to be so girthy that:
- girls have pain when doing vaginal sex with me (I guess 10% girls in pain would already be too much.. so far it’s not the case, I think I have no cases of pain in vaginal sex… perhaps better ‘unwanted amount of pain’ cause some women like a bit pain?)
- I guess girls not wanting anal with me is a bad thing, and I lost one doing anal last round and another lady is on the edge with my current size

I want this to be my last round, don’t wanna risk much, want to focus on aesthetics
1. speak about the parts where i want (see pics) -> and in lower right be careful not to do too much?
2. being careful about putting stuff at the top – it would have to be not much I think, so it tapers well
3. focus on symmetry and looking good
4. Asking her if she has an idea how much to put in? I guess 20ml is typical, and I am totally ok with less, I am actually a bit afraid of becoming too big
Attachments:

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 1 year 3 months ago #1308710352

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Punch-excision done at Avanti Derma to correct little grain-sized nodules on penis:
I am interested what the procedure is, what they essentially do. And they do that before the new procedure, or after? I am having procedure on monday and staying there till friday..
I think the entry nodules from last time were deleted by the last round automatically, but then the ones from the last round appeared at some point, i think only perhaps a week after when swelling really was gone.
My grain-sized entry nodules don't bother me much. And now it made me think about punch-excision.
I have one 'biggest' one (not big) entry Nodule, and it hurt for weeks till it thankfully stopped hurting.

I have inside-nodules all over the place -> i don't see them really on the outside,
just pinching my Flaccid Dick in many places i can feel these 'hard Balls' super-distinctly.
Good thing when i grab Flaccid Dick with whole hand and press i hardly hardly feel anything, just with 2 fingers pinching it's extremely obvious - thankfully no girl ever did that.
-> so she can dissolve these nodules by pinching them with cannula?
Many nodules are not in parts of penis where i plan to add stuff i a week.

I guess it's not super-important to me, hm. I don't know how easy this is really.
Should i let her feel all the nodules i have before the procedure?

--
I think they told me after the procedure to get a certain skin-desinfect spray from pharmacy after the procedure (I am now thinking I guess I should get that before the procedure this time)
-> Did you get that, did you use that? I would like the name of what i should get from pharmacy beforehand (and i think avantiderma only opens office and emails at 9th, which is the date of my procedure)

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 1 year 3 months ago #1308710428

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Ugh fuck
I am a little bit sick today - little higher temperature (36.6, normally i have like 35.5, headaches, tired, cold)
Worry it will be worse tomorrow
Tomorrow is my flight, in the afternoon

Ok, chatgpt tells me there is no specific temperature to not board a flight, 38 celsius is probably much.
I did a covid test and it's negativ
I guess travelling 20h is not the most comfortable, but mostly it's just sitting around.

If i cancel less than 3 days before - i know i have to pay at least 250usd, which would be totally fine, and i guess i can reschedule - and not lose my whole 3600usd, i cannot think that's possible

I sent diana and ian the situation per email, i guess they don't have whatsapp signal telegram but only a landline (which i guess is insanely pricey from europe and writing is more comfortable for me but well.
I called them now and spoke something on their machine, to look at my email. It's friday morning now there.

edit:
Ok, now i have 38.2 degrees, dizzy, headache, very exhausted.
Out of the many many things that could go wrong is me being stopped at my first stop (Madrid) or worse in second stop Mexico city and then sent back or quarantined or something (I imagine them with the temperature guns)

If you have any tips for me please send me a pm

EDIT:
THANKS so much AvantiDerma, they wrote me they will not bill me and refund me, i think they are really great people!

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 1 year 2 months ago #1308710611

Thanks for the info Dream, out of curiosity how much Foreskin did you have pre 1st round of PMMA?
Also did either doctor N or the doctor at avanti discuss the risks with you of getting PMMA while being uncircumcised?

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 1 year 2 months ago #1308710612

• Dream
  • General
  • General
I guess Foreskin covered half or third of glans when non-Erect. Just look at the first pages of the old journal, i documented all with pics. Dr N did not. Avanti has webpage about it or smth.

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 1 year 1 month ago #1308711090

How are you holding up now with everything, did anyone ever suspect anything from you if you didn't bring it up? Or has anyone ever thought something was off or unnatural on their own?

Also if you don't mind me asking, are you active, do sports, athletics? Has this had any negative impact on you whatsoever or adjusting to? As one who likes to run, bike, football, tennis, basketball, volleyball, constantly...might be an odd question but I feel it never gets asked. Thank you

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 1 year 1 month ago #1308711091

• Dream
  • General
  • General
One woman said after some months she suspected something, nearly all others didn't (or didn't tell me).
No impact on any sports, i don't do any but i cannot imagine it changing anything at all

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 1 year 1 month ago #1308711196

Dream wrote: DAY 8 (Day 7 after the procedure; day 4 after the additional 1cc)

Don't notice the Foreskin swelling getting lower.
Now i put sometimes a ring that presses it together a bit on.

When i touch my penis i imagine it's warmer than normal, i guess inflammation.
Which i don't want to stop, there is theory that it is helpful for gains.

With massaging with coconut oil i can feel nodules a lot, but well.

@Dream
Found your journey. Much better with this touch up. Way more symmetrical.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712539

• Dream
  • General
  • General
NEW
I am signed up for another round on June 19th
(pm me if you are perhaps interested in having lunch together in grandhotel tijuana sunday 18th june till thursday)

Last time taxi from Airport to grandhotel was 400 pesos (and 250pesos from hotel to airport) - whats your price experience?
(i guess going back to 'arrival' at airport taxi would be cheaper, but last time i just said fuck it after such a long trip, 200 pesos is not much)

I am 13.5cm (5.3 inches) now
(temporarily 14cm when it's swollen after a lot of sex)
Calculating all gains of all former rounds (made a new calculation), a full round (20ml) should get me to 14.5cm (5.7 inches).
And 5.6 - 5.7 inches is what i want.
(cause there are no problems with vagina-sex yet + reasons listed in one of last posts.. i realize there will be less and less anal, it already diminished after last round)
Using a measuring band, i found that a full round on one side should make me symetrical (well, see pic, it's putting material in the middle of left side of penis, and putting material in top right and low right side of penis) -> see pics a few posts before this one

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 10 months 2 hours ago #1308712764

• Dream
  • General
  • General
NEW Round - Round 6 (see first message in this thread)

Am more relaxed travelling this time. Well, also because covid is over, that made it more complicated.

Just arrived at Grandhotel.
Taxi from Airport to Grandhotel was 500 pesos. (i think last time it was 400 from airport to grandhotel, and 250 from grandhotel to airport)
(First offer was 500 pesos when i came out of arrival. I tried getting a taxi that brought someone to the airport, thinking perhaps it's cheaper there. No. The guy drove to another guy on the street that got my 500 pesos. The taxi driver itself will get 25% of that in his weekly paycheck. It seems it's one price that is fixed for all taxis)

Mistake with money exchange:
arrived at Mexico-city airport and exchanged 50eur for 790 pesos in the first exchange i saw, right where people got their baggage. Read airport exchanges are good, hotel exchanges are bad.
Then walk outside that area a few metres, there are multiple money exchanges next to each other. There i would have gotten 150 pesos more, basically i lost 10euros. Well. No biggie.

Immigration Interview when coming from airplane to mexico city:
Last time: it was cracy. It was like 1hour wait for the immigration interview. And there was a migration forms to fill out. The Interview guy was super cracy strict, took like 10mins to look at my neat documents with hotel, avantiderma email... Then i had to change the terminal - and the wait to the train going to that Terminal had a queue that was more than an hour. I missed my flight that was 3h after my arrival.

This time: Immigration interview woman took like 10sec just to put stamp in passport, no more migration forms to fill out.

Hotel:
580usd bill for 6 days (sunday to friday, but i leave thursday evening)
Paid 50usd more to have 'credit' i can spend on room service. Funny, i read in 'hotel contract' that i had to sign that it is forbidden to bring food into the hotel. So i guess no visiting the supermarket - sure you can smuggle it in, but i don't want to move anyway in the first 4 days = till i leave.
I ordered the first thing, he said no credit, give pesos, and he doesnt speak english. We call the roomservice and everything is ok. Ok, there is a 'service fee' of 23 pesos. And then i guess a tip of 15 pesos. So the real price is like the price in the brochure + 40 pesos. Well, i imagine it's nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Going to Doc tomorrow morning.

ps Heating the room with the airconditioner didn't work (last time it was a bit chilly in the room when i was moving around mostly naked. Said it at the reception, they sent technicians, they couldn't get it to work (room 2103), so i got another room.
Attachments:

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 10 months 2 hours ago #1308712767

Sounds like your most recent trip was a breeze compared to the last go around.

Good luck!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308712775

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Day 0 - before the procedure

Just posting some before - pictures here, i will edit it soon and add pics. (take a while to upload here)
To have it orderly and not have it in confusing order.
Attachments:

Dr Morales AvantiDerma Mexico (after Dr N) 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308712779

• Dream
  • General
  • General
DAY 1 - Day of Procedure

This is the end.
She only managed to put 10ml in - with 10%.
Too tight skin. And fibrosis.

So all my thoughts about how much i want were nil anyway. Well.
How do i feel. I wanna cheer myself up. I can do anal with more women than if i had put more in.
I was 5.3 inches before the procedure. 5.5 recently after some sex when it was swollen.
I thought 5.4 - 5.7 is ideal (recently changed it to 5.6-5.7). So i think i will reach 5.4. And with swelling then 5.6.

Looking at it after the procedure, the left side didn't look bigger at all. But it surely will be, cause she put stuff in there.
She poked around a lot to losen up the fibrosis.
She put in 10% instead of 30% because she was loosening up the fibrosis and then the 10% is in there to make it smoother again.
Lot of blood coming out the entry points - well, i didnt look so much the last time.
She put the stuff in the 3 areas i signed in the pics (see former post about where i plan this) - left side middle, upper right side, lower right side.
Ugh fuck, now i am thinking she started on the right side = making the skin thighter also with the swelling, she should have started on the more important left middle side. I make myself sad thinking that. Don't know if it would have made a difference.
I tense up my face thinking perhaps after 1-2 years of pumping i could do a touchup just for the left side middle part with eg 4ml. Somehow i relax myself with that thought.
She put PMMA in 4th area after asking me. In upper middle left there is a ridge, and she asked to put a bit there to smoothen it out. I said just a little. Worry about irregularities.

Ian put me in bandages and told me not to do anything till our first meeting in 4 hours.
Told them of little pain in lower right side.

She says later not to massage to much, cause we want the PMMA to stay where it is.
Ian says he can see me twice a day, which makes me happy.
He says after the first date with him in 4 hours to massage lightly with the thumb, just pretty much on one little spot after the other 'to keep the PMMA flat'.

I got antibiotics to take every 8 hours. And ibuprofen every 6-8 hours.
No Lorazepam offered this time (general calming down pill) - i think that's good cause i think it doesn't help.

I hope penis turns out aesthetic.
Attachments:

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream