Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Lig Cut Journal

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707407

• ivan808
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Glad to see it's going well for you Texas. I'd love some extra length but the lig cut thing is showing some 50/50 results from what I've read. Some guys barely gain anything and they're left with lighter pockets having undergone a whole surgery for just the Flaccid gains. Others like the legend dthom though definitely wouldn't regret doing this.

I'm quite inept on this topic, is there something that sets you up for success with the lig cut? I've got some fatpad for sure since I'm overweight, not sure if that matters. Also, is there anyone reputable doing this in Europe or somewhere else outside the US as getting a visa is super hard for my country.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707408

• Texas
  • Texas's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 122
@Dthom
It sounds to me like you are moving in the right direction. The 2 hours a day is a great benchmark to hit. The second would be to track your progress every 100hrs of hanging. I think the weight is fine ( at this point ) if you are used to it and handling it well.
BUT...... Lets discuss what type of hanger you are using and next lets discuss having you alternate the types of hangers. Contrary to the popular beliefs out there - Vac hangers produce the least amount gains off all. They do have their place though and should be rotated through. Clamp style hangers are a must, I can attest to actually having trackable gains from using my "p-hanger" ( its basically a Male hanger / Bib Hanger / etc etc ). Also. while using this style of hanger, i would use a hanger that attaches to ONLY the head area: like a noose ( from Zen Hanger ) and/or a small Clamp Style ( home made ). before anyone talks about Noose being bad - Yeah they are, if you use them wrong or to long and without padding. I can use mine for an hour , or a bit more, with out a problem or pain - and if I do get a bit of irritation I stop at once and switch to vac style and either hang or stretch. All of the aforementioned pull differently. Also, each will have different weight capacities. For Example: For me: I am only using head style hanger right now for mine, and vac style and a noose for my stretching. When using a head style ( noose or clamp ) you will find that the weight amount you can is much less. Conversely, when you do Clamp Style ( bib / p-hanger / etc ) you will notice you can do more; but that doesnt mean you should, lol, given the scar i mentioned from the other post.

Hope this helps brother.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707409

Thanks Texas !

I have been using a heavy duty silicone sleeve
attached to a bell With a small amount of vacuum.
I did just order the zen Hanger -- seems like the silicone sleeve is attached to the circ scar zone AND part of the shaft in the demos .

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707410

• Texas
  • General
  • General
@Dthom Yeah, but those pieces are not that tight - they are just for comfort for when you cinch the noose down behind the glans.
I ended up tearing them over time and opted for a thicker piece of silicone from an old used up AutoExtender sleeve I cut a rectangle of that material and I would place this piece over the area of the noose lockdown and then I had a small piece of tight cloth ( like a baby sock or something random that will hold the silicone tightly ) to hold the silicone.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707411

Got it ---

So a short piece of silicone directly on the circ scar only , with cloth wrapping above -- I assume coban is good ? Followed by zen sleeve followed by noose ?

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707413

• Texas
  • General
  • General
depending on where your scar is of course. mine is literally at my glans . which is where the noose will go, right behind the rim.

Coban could work. I never tried that. i literally use i piece of cloth that i got from a kids doll ( LMAO ). It's roughly the thickness of a dish towel. Before that i used i used an ifant sock I believe. the goal is maximum padding in order to achieve more comfort

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707414

• Texas
  • General
  • General
here is an example of the padding i use with Zen Noose. I tried to zoom in so pardon the quality. Just for reference, I am Hanging a 3 or 3.5 lb weight here. I also use the same padding when I am using this device as a stretcher.

tell me how it feels when you get yours. It may take some getting used to at first but i think you will like the feeling of the different pull.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707415

Thx ! So there is nothing on your shaft at all . Just around circ scar

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707416

• Texas
  • General
  • General
@Dthom Correct. That's what makes this pull so much different that you can quite literally feel it in new areas the vacuum devices just dont hit.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707420

So Hanging weights is better than vac (phallosan) ? How long you wear the weights, like 2 hrs a day? Did Dr.Carney mention to do this , sicne they mentioned the autoextender

I’m right now doing phallosan but not seeing significant results, I’m like around 5 months in about 8-12hrs a day and still nothing special to boast about

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707421

What were your gains ( nbp and bp ) after surgery ?
I gained at least an Inch nbp but most or all of that may be fat pad Removal . I can measure bp yet .

Last edit: by Dthom.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707453

• Texas
  • General
  • General
@Oslo It's not that it is better, it is that it is different - it pulls different; and so yes, lol, in a sense a bit better. But it is BEST to use all of these things. The doctors ( all of them ) are not experts in these devices nor do they have time tested, hands on, experience with them and how they all function. That's where some of us come in; to help each other out. What they ( The Doctors ) do know is: Hanging and Stretching ( both Pre & Post ) surgery has shown benefits.
To elaborate further a bit on the doctors and the devices ( lets call it speculation for legal safety ): these doctors have to be somewhat careful with what and how they recommend certain activities as well as certain devices. FOR EXAMPLE: The green noose from Zen, which is a great little device, is now no longer given out by a "particular" office due to the amount of complaints of uncomfortableness as well as self described misuse. And when I say Self Described - what that means is: unbeknownst to the describer, they are describe misuse in some way. ( IE: leaving on too long ) So therefore - that is to much risk.

OK OSLO, let's talk Phallosan. Which I hate btw, but I've had one; So i can discuss. I only hate it because its fucking cumbersome and ripped the damn thing 3 times. But it did work great as a stretcher and it was very concealable ( better than a lot ). If you are using only this, then YES you need to be incorporating some hanging into your life - but no need to go heavy ( see my previous posts ). When hanging - there are a few devices that are great, rotate them all. Think of it like going to a gym - Do you do ONE chest exercise and go home or do you do a few ?
For time, for up to the two hours per day. start with 30min and see how you feel. then go 45 and then an hour and so on. I think you will find that at the lower end of the weight poundage you can hit the 2hr per day pretty fast, just don't jump right in. lol. Get comfortable. As I mentioned before; for clamp style devices that go on the shaft, you will be able to do more weight, but try to not go to heave. For head/glans clamp style devices or Nooses you will not be able to go super heavy and shouldn't, the pull is enough, go for time. And for Vac Devices; Some people can go heavy and some stayed light ( I always got blisters ) - my advice is to keep it moderate to light and go for time and take it out frequently to get blood.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707457

Wow, congrats. Not too many of us on here that have had this procedure. I don't regret getting my ligs cut at all! Men just have to go in with the proper expectations. Had mine quite a while back and all my gains remain. I still have an excellent Flaccid hang 5 1/4- 5 3/4 depending on circulation or temp.
What type of incision did you get? Mine was a single incision that is easily hidden at my pubic hair line.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707458

Hey Texas, what are your thoughts on the noose Hanger that rests directly on your coronal ridge? I’m actually using the ones given by Avanti (3 of them) to hang 3 lbs of weight for 20 minutes at a time. No true discomfort that prevents me from doing extended periods of Hanging.

LatinLog wrote: Wow, congrats. Not too many of us on here that have had this procedure. I don't regret getting my ligs cut at all! Men just have to go in with the proper expectations. Had mine quite a while back and all my gains remain. I still have an excellent Flaccid hang 5 1/4- 5 3/4 depending on circulation or temp.
What type of incision did you get? Mine was a single incision that is easily hidden at my pubic hair line.

Where did you get yours done Latin? Any Erect length gains?

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707462

• Texas
  • General
  • General
@greygreygrey
If you have a pic to post, please do, or PM it to me so I can see. But, from all the noose devices I have had - I have had them all fit the same way: which is tightly pulled/cinched right behind the glans ridge. I will try to post a better photo of mine in use tomorrow. But there are not "ON" the glans or ridge.

In my opinion you should be trying to get to longer sessions. Try to get up to an hour or more, but removing it every 15 to 20 minutes for some blood flow. I like the 3lb range for noose hanging.

@LatinLog Whats up brother, long time. I have a single incision as well. It looks like it will heal up nicely.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream