PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Lig Cut Journal

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707464

@Texas - Hey man. Yes it's definitely been a minute, I haven't been on in ages! Good to hear about the incision, I find the y,v incisions leave very noticeable scarring. Good luck with your healing! You are going to have a monster!
@grey- I had mine done with Dr. Rosenthal in SoCal. I have a detailed report on the old phalloboards of my surgery and progress.

Texas and grey. I also posted my method for wrapping my penis, with pictures a few years ago. It has allowed me to comfortably apply heavy pressure behind the glans for noose style tension. I've used this method for many years w comfort. I use a standard noose these days w no issues.
www.phalloboards.info/forum/general-disc...inside.html?start=15
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707465

Have you noticed a change in Erection angle at all? If so, does it affect sex?

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707467

Texas wrote: @greygreygrey
If you have a pic to post, please do, or PM it to me so I can see. But, from all the noose devices I have had - I have had them all fit the same way: which is tightly pulled/cinched right behind the glans ridge. I will try to post a better photo of mine in use tomorrow. But there are not "ON" the glans or ridge.

In my opinion you should be trying to get to longer sessions. Try to get up to an hour or more, but removing it every 15 to 20 minutes for some blood flow. I like the 3lb range for noose hanging.

@LatinLog Whats up brother, long time. I have a single incision as well. It looks like it will heal up nicely.

DM'd you

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707475

Thanks @texas ! So can I use the phallosan pump and modify by having weights or or I need to use a noose with weights?

And I’m guessing start with 15min and gradually go up to 2 hrs with breaks every 15min?

Thanks In advance

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707477

• Texas
  • Texas's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 122
@Oslo I personally would not use a phallosan as a hanger. I would get a cheap noose from Zen. You may want to add Locking Bead to it like I did. get them from hobby lobby. Start hanging with that and then use the phallosan after your hang to hold your length - as a stretcher. As you get more into hanging, then you can gran another hanger for the mix and get a clamp from PE hanger, Male Hanger, Total Man. Total Man may be the cheapest.
For using a noose - YES. start slow. Go 10 to 15 min at a low weight like 2lbs. or even 1lb the first day just to get used to things. Use the one and two pounds for a few days and get used to feelings, the usages, the tightness, the time , etc. Get used to how your glans will look and feel. It will get cold but you dont have to worry; But, if it gets purple ( and it will from time to time ) dont worry either just dont let it stay that way. Take it all off, take a couple minutes rest then hit it again. Then go up to 3lbs after a few days. A

Again, In My Personal Opinion, there is no need to get over 5lbs on a noose. I dont go over 3. I just go for more time if i can. However, every so often, you can bump the weight for like one session for the shock. but remember the scar tissue story.

@honested YES. my erections are no longer up at all. but I knew that going into this and it never really bothered. Frankly my wife didn't seem to really notice or care either. Its bigger and thats what i wanted. haha The sex has been just fine and no real change for us. Im still early on in the healing, So I guide him in there as opposed to the old day of just poking it in.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 11 months ago #1308707480

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Specifically for me deep penetrarion for my current partner is what does it for her, and an upward angle seems to be important. All women are different. I'm just a little worried about losing that angle in terms of my current partner.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 10 months ago #1308707590

Hello,

I've been thinking about doing my lig cut but I am kind of nervous to do that. Also I wonder if it would be worth it in terms of length gains. Do you have any regrets in doing it?
The V and Y cuts look very noticeable. I wonder if there is a different procedure instead of that type of cut.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 10 months ago #1308707597

• Texas
  • General
  • General
@Hobby19cm brother, I have ZERO regrets about having done this. I cant think of anything I would have done different with my aftercare so far. The result have been GREAT, and certainly noticeable.
I have a noticeable scar, a single line on the FUPA area and just down to the top of my cock. Its already healing very well. Not sure how noticeable it will be later on, but I also dont really care.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 10 months ago #1308707599

Thanks for the reply. I am thinking of doing that. What was your length gain after the lig cut?

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 9 months ago #1308707835

• jwu5116
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
How is recovery going, and have you been able to measure yet?

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 9 months ago #1308707845

• Texas
  • General
  • General
@jwu5116
All my measurements are still holding the same as they were right after my procedure. No losses at all! There are times that the erect seems longer, but not to a super noticeable degree ( not yet anyway ). I am still hanging daily - weekends of usually and stretch almost all day, when I am not hanging, with some device or another. I'm still not super far past my initial surgery date; the plan was keep this up for 6mo and then compare my 6mo mark measurements to the measurements from right after the procedure.

My Lig Cut Journal 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711298

Any recent updates on this?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream