PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 6 months ago #1308708636

ThickEnergy22 wrote: I had swelling on the backside of the shift similar to yours but it slowly went away rather than going away and returning.

Sex was just a guess.

Hopefully this goes away. I know it’s my first round and to expect irregularities but this seems extreme as far as irregularities. Especially considering that the day prior to this everything was healing well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 6 months ago #1308708637

If everything was going well, it would make sense to me that it will be fine. Perhaps just some inflammation.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 6 months ago #1308708638

Thank you I’m hoping it’s only inflammation. Especially since my entire shaft is inflamed too. Time will tell.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 6 months ago #1308708643

after how many days can you have sex?

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 6 months ago #1308708645

felipebr wrote: after how many days can you have sex?

I was told by Dr Morales and Ian to wait at least 15 days.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 5 months ago #1308708942

Has the swelling gone down>?

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 5 months ago #1308708943

Yes sir all of the swelling went away about week after it appeared. For the life of me I don’t know why it happened but I’ve seen other guys on here had the same issue. I’m a little over 5 weeks out from round one and overall I’m pretty satisfied with the results. It’s looking like I gained about .6 inches midshaft. I will post pictures next week.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 5 months ago #1308709211

• Jdeez9
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Any loss in gains ? How do you feel over all about the procedure ? Thinking about scheduling for next month

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 5 months ago #1308709212

Hey buddy. I saw your message last night but didn’t respond because I’ve been busy with work and what not. I’m a little over 8 weeks out from my first procedure and I’m still holding at .6 inches of midshaft Erect Girth gain. I don’t think I will have any deviation from this gain. I definitely have imperfections. Most notably I have what I’d call a shelf between my glans and my circ scar. I was Circumcised at birth for whatever that is worth. The other imperfections consist of a few nodlules midshaft that are barely visible or palpable. Those nodules are from the injection points. They don’t bother me at all nor does any of the implant. Mind you I went into this adventure KNOWING that I would need two full procedures and most likely a touch up procedure afterwards. Even with the imperfections I have I would still do it again. I haven’t had sex since my first procedure so I can’t attest to that post procedure. I do contract work so I may work several months without days off and then I’d have a few months off which is when I plan on doing my second round. I started at 4.5 inches midshaft Erect Girth. It’s a no brainer for me. Everyone has their own goals. You need to understand that imperfections are going to happen. Can you live with those? Is it worth it? That’s up to you. My imperfections are minimal in my eyes. I will upload pictures as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 5 months ago #1308709227

Ok fellas I’m about 9 weeks out from my first round. Overall I think it looks very natural. The shelf between my circ scar and glans is something that I’d like addressed. Otherwise very happy with my result. I gained roughly .6 inches in Girth throughout the length of my penis. Midshaft I am measuring 5.1 inches and the base around 5.3 inches. My ultimate end goal is to reach 5.5 maybe up to 5.75 inches midshaft. I don’t have a large glans so I wouldn’t want to go too crazy. Anyway here are some pics I just took. Also my Erect bone pressed length is 6.25 inches. I know I had originally stated that I was between 6.5-6.75 inches long but im sure I lost that length from not stretching for a few years. The loss of length has nothing to do with the procedure.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 5 months ago #1308709233

I have the “shelf” too. It can get more pronounced the more rounds you have. I’ve had three and it’s pretty noticeable but less than it was after I asked them to address it. I would just ask them to smooth it out and even it up. It doesn’t bother me too much but I could see where it could.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 5 months ago #1308709269

I've always been looking for a term to describe "the shelf" and now we've found it :lol:

Honestly, it's the only aesthetic issue I still have and I believe it has a lot to do with the type of circumcision you had -- for people like me, fillers simply don't stay put in the shelf area and are very prone to nodule formation. It sucks but it was a trade-off well worth all the fat girth I obtained through fillers. Besides, I've never had any remarks or suspicion about it.

Your shelf isn't nearly as pronounced as mine, so you'll be fine. I'm not sure I'd recommend attempting to resolve it, you may encounter the same problems I did + you don't have it nearly as bad as you might think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stonemalone

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 5 months ago #1308709320

What problems did youn encounter? Did you get bad results?

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 7 months 1 week ago #1308713635

Hey all! Well I’ve finally scheduled round two for next week, oddly enough it will be one year to the day that I will have my second round performed. I had originally planned to have my second round in January of this year but due to illness I was unable to. I have maintained a 0.3-0.4 Girth increase midshaft over the past year. I have I guess what you’d call a “Nodule or clump” of material at the right base of my shaft that I’ll have Morales and Ian address. I’ll take photos and upload them post procedure. The nervousness and butterflies are definitely much less this go around.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 7 months 1 week ago #1308713637

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 15
Good luck. My "shelf" is a whole lot more pronounced than yours. Especially from below. If I pull it back all the way, it's not as bad but you can definitely see the added Girth. I was told that you have to be really careful about adding filler there, as that area is a LOT more prone to nodules/bumps. I would just ask a ton of questions about the best approach. I'm really curious how this goes for you. I definitely want to address this for me down the line. Best of luck!

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream