PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 8 months 1 week ago #1308713638

Thanks man, I’m going to see if I should address the “shelf” now or during future touch ups. I haven’t had any ladies comment on it as of yet but I know it’ll be more pronounced after this round. I’ll ask Morales if there’s a way to maybe try and taper it a little bit, but ultimately I’ll take her advice. I’ve been pumping some the past few weeks so maybe that will help loosen the skin in that area. Time will tell!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 8 months 4 days ago #1308713737

Welp just finished my second full Utmost package session. Dr Morales said she was able to fill the shelf area between my circ line and my glans without any trouble. She said I’ll just have to be diligent about massaging the product in that area to prevent bumps/nodules. I received a total of 13cc’s of Linnea. 7cc of 30% and 6cc of 10%. Doesn’t seem like a huge amount but hey I’m not the Dr. As always Ian and Morales are awesome. I get the wrap off in 3 hours and then the work will begin.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 8 months 4 days ago #1308713738

• Odouble
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 20
Nice!! Best of luck dude. Wishing you all the best. Remember that it's a 4-6 week process so take it day by day. And be consistent those first 3 days. I really think it makes a difference to massage/treat it every 3-4 hours around the clock. I adopted Texas' rec of heating a damp rag and applying it before massaging. Did Ian recommend how to massage that area and how often? I'm really curious because I definitely want to address my shelf area.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 8 months 4 days ago #1308713739

Thanks man, Ian didn’t give any special instructions to massage the shelf area but just to be diligent about massaging in general. I’ll be curious to see if I have as much swelling after this round as I did during my first. I will definitely include heat into my massage. I’m only staying two more nights then I’m flying home Friday. I bought a heat lamp to help with massage. My issue with massaging after my first round was the enormous amount of swelling I had so I was unable to figure out what was product and what was fluid from swelling, I read somewhere on here that their swelling wasn’t as bad after additional rounds.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 7 months 4 weeks ago #1308713804

Hey all just wanted to update, no pictures this post though. I think I’ll post pictures at week two and week four. Just wanted to touch on a few things I found interesting with my second round. I didn’t experience near as much swelling this round as I did my first round. Also during my first round the fluid that was leaking was largely clear and yellowish, however the fluid that leaked from this second round was largely bloody. My entry points sealed after day three, I’m currently on day 5. I had little to no bruising my first round but I’m bruised like crazy this round. I’ve been massaging per protocol and using the ball Hanger non stop. My midshaft Erect Girth is 5.75 and my base is slightly over 6. I’m thinking after all of the swelling is gone my midshaft Girth will be around 5.25. But time will tell. Finally I’ll address the “shelf” area between my glans and circ line that Morales injected PMMA into this second round. I can see where the product is and it looks like it’s going to turn out well. I felt a few small areas where it felt “balled up” that I was able to press and smooth out while Erect.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 3 months 3 days ago #1308715513

Hey man, looks like your almost half a year post round 2. What did you end up at gains-wise and did the shelf get resolved to your liking? My circ line is nearly mid-shaft so this is a big concern of mine.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 3 months 1 day ago #1308715540

Good evening fellas. I’m sorry I haven’t posted in such a long time. I hadn’t realized it’s been almost half a year. I work and travel a lot so I just haven’t thought about it. These are a few pictures to give you a good idea of my final results from round two. I will be having a third round at some point this year. I am at 5 inches below the glans, 5.25 inches midshaft and 5.75 inches at the base.I should add that my penis has always been thicker at the base. My shelf has improved a lot. There’s a few imperfections but that’s to be expected. One pic is my Erect penis from the underside. The other pic is my Flaccid penis that I’m squeezing a little bit so that you can see the shelf area on top. Let me know if y’all have any questions. Sex has improved dramatically for me with my increased size even if it’s just a mental confidence thing for me. Have a great day fellas!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream