PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713467

• Truckerguy
  • Truckerguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 50
ROUND 1 HERE
ROUND 2 HERE
UPDATE 1 HERE

Hi everyone - Im back to post an update .
You can see my entire journey in the links above

This picture right here - its crazy when i look down at my own penis it looks normal but in pictures my prospective changes and it looks huge

My measurements are exactly the same -

these next pictures are just to provide some different angles and blood fill levels

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Bart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Truckerguy.

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713468

Super aesthetic man. Legit perfect shape for oral. Are you going back for more of satisfied? Congrats bro.

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713469

• Truckerguy

EricPig wrote: Super aesthetic man. Legit perfect shape for oral. Are you going back for more of satisfied? Congrats bro.

Thanks bro - no I'm happy with my results and I do those want to mess it up or get to big
The following user(s) said Thank You: jcregans

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713470

Totally get that. You’re at a great size and look. Thanks for sharing and congrats again. Very natural enhancement.

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713473

You and ur results are the only reason I went to Ohio to get mine done..You are an inspiration for us all. I went last Friday and got 20 more..
The following user(s) said Thank You: jcregans

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713517

• Truckerguy
Thank you gentlemen

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713519

• Otterboi
  • 30cc PMMA and 400cc filler
  • Thank you received: 1
Looking great, awesome shape and size :)

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713585

How is the general PE effort coming along?

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 1 week ago #1308713588

@Truckerguy
You do manual PE? If so please share the routine and devices used.
After I heal from this procedure I’m going to start a hanging routine with a custom fit LG hanger and pump.

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 1 week ago #1308713674

Fantastic results! I’m leaning more and more towards Dr. Rupeka due to your results and those who’ are currently going to him.
It’s about a 3 1/2 or 4 hour drive for me which also is a determining factor.

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 1 week ago #1308713675

• Truckerguy
I don't do any PE - there is a such thing as too big - I have a couple of girls I like alot - and it's already a struggle - if I get to big they will dump me lol

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 6 days ago #1308713677

Truckerguy wrote: I don't do any PE - there is a such thing as too big - I have a couple of girls I like alot - and it's already a struggle - if I get to big they will dump me lol

Oh absolutely. I think adult video content has mislead men into believing women enjoy wanting their cervixes smashed or having coke can sized girths shoved in them like a jackhammer. With the exception of authentically nympho-females & real size queens (which are uncommon to be frank, a lot of it is just talk) -OR- those who have birthed many times and/or were born with an above-average sized vaginal canals -- I'd venture to say most normal, healthy women (especially if childless) actually have no problem with average sized dicks, and that the extra size is more of an upgrade than a necessity (like a sports car versus a sports car with 40 more horsepower and a convertible top).

In my many hookups over the years, I've had two women who simply couldn't make it a regular thing because of the sheer discrepancy in size-compatibility.

As someone who has followed the scene since the mid 2000's, I can say confidently that once you get to the 5.5-5.75" girth range, anything beyond WILL have diminishing returns (e.g. anal less likely, quickies impractical, more teeth receiving oral, and potentially outright refusal the first time or for a 2nd hookup). And for length, even more so. If you ever watch guys with the longest shafts in adult video content, you'll notice they almost never go balls deep... because there is no room once you've hit the ceiling. Hell, I'd say once you start going beyond 6.5" NBPEL, you'll begin to see diminishing returns in the benefits of having a longer shaft. I should note however, every partner is different and diminishing returns may not adversely affect every hook-up, but like Truckerguy alluded to, any bigger and they'll want nothing to do with it :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Truckerguy, Vinny81, Aaron254

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 8 months 6 days ago #1308713679

I think this has a lot of truth to it. However. I will say that from my experience … they stretch. If a girl wants to take you the vagina is made to stretch and conform to your penis. I know my girl would have never thought she could take 6.75 Girth and after round two I was going completely in her. Can’t wait to finish my healing process and test out the new Girth.

However. That said. I think what you said is overall accurate and guys have a very skewed expectation on what we think girls want based on adult content. That’s not reality at all.

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 7 months 1 week ago #1308714041

I wrote this reply on another thread that was older my apologies if this is duplicated.
I have a procedure scheduled the second week of October. Dr. Zimmerman (Las Vegas “the dicdoc”). I found this coummunity by dumb luck and have read several threads. After reading several of the threads I had talked myself out of going forward with this but after this thread I genuinely find myself excited. My question is this a typical result/recovery or are the other 20 threads that seem to be filled with problems the typical result. I’m really curious in the recovery process. Thanks.

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSID 7 months 1 week ago #1308714043

• Lj05
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey if you are going the HA filler way there another doctor in vegas i used and im happy with results from the phallonfill team he probably cheaper too as well lipo sculp in the north west i was gonna use that doc u are going too but i didnt wanna pay 500 for consultation plus there so many mix reviews online how was you consultation

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream