PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside)

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 8 months 1 week ago #1308713651

• gsock27
  • gsock27's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
Here is an overview of 4 visits with Dr. Rupeka. I know it’s more uncommon for this procedure to be done uncircumcised, and also with this large of a volume, so I decided to post my positive experience to help some people out that might be looking to do something similar.

Overall great experience, he’s a super cool guy. I was expecting the process to be awkward but he makes things super easy, and is always receptive to what you want to get out of the appointment.

What really sold me is a lot of other providers require Circumcision, or at least place restrictions if you don’t have one performed. Dr. Rupeka had no restrictions in that aspect, so that was a big selling point for me. I wasn’t wanting the extra step with the associated risks involved, and my wife was also extremely opposed.

Unfortunately I don’t have pictures from before or throughout the process. Just never been a big Dick pic guy.

Starting measurements
NBPEL - 7.0”
MSEG - 5.25”

Current measurements (about 1.5 months post my most recent appointment, this is usually where it’s at it’s lowest and may go back up a touch)

NBPEL - 7.0” (5.5” +\- Flaccid)
MSEG - 7.75” (7.0” Flaccid)

Round 1 - 22cc

Started off pretty conservative here based on what is recommended for people who are uncircumcised. The results were pretty uneven. I gained around .75” but it was mostly concentrated in the top 2/3rds of the shaft. In retrospect I attribute this to my skin being much tighter at the bottom, as well as possibly too little filler at once for my personal anatomy.

Round 2 - 25cc

This time I was just wanting to focus on evening out the bottom while adding a little more overall. My wife was still on the fence about going too big at this point. The initial size increase was actually the toughest for her to get used to. Ended up with another .25” gain overall, but evened out the bottom a lot. Was sitting at 6.25” after everything stabilized.

Round 3 - 40cc

I decided to go with a little more here because I was planning on this being the last visit. This turned out to be the best result so far regarding aesthetics. With more filler to work with he was able to get everything very even looking. Gained another .75” here to be at 7.0”. These three appointments were all about 2 months apart from each other. After this one I let it settle for about 6 months.

Round 4 - 60cc

After being at 7.0” Girth for a while I came to the conclusion that around 8.0” would be optimal for me personally. Dr. Rupeka noted that usually around round 3 the tissue gets a lot more fibrous and difficult to inject, but that mine felt really good still, and he was able to do a really awesome job with the 60cc’s. This again was the best result aesthetically to date. I’m not sure if it was the increasing volume, or just the product building on itself, but anecdotally it seems like the higher the volume, the more even the result. After settling I’m sitting at 7.75”. Worth noting that I did notice diminishing gains. .75” increase with both 40cc prior and 60cc this time.

Overall I’m happy with where I’m at now. I’m considering going 1 more time as there is a slight dip towards the bottom where my skin/tissue is very tight for whatever reason. My wife absolutely loves it. The only adjustment is having to take a day off every once in a while when she gets too sore. We have always used lube, and I think the gradual increase in size has made it pretty easy for her to adapt. I haven’t had any issues with toothy blowjobs, however I’d consider her very well above average in the skill department. She also really enjoys the improved Flaccid hang.

I’ve had zero of the issues I had heard about with remaining uncircumcised. I’m a little above average in the length department, so maybe that helps with it not bunching up or doing anything weird.

Hope this was helpful!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: jcregans, headboy81, Vinny81, Bart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 8 months 1 week ago #1308713652

Very impressive results! Thanks for your detailed description of the process. I just finished my second round of Bellafill, and my first round with Dr. Rupeka after having used another provider for Round 1. I do plan on future rounds with Dr. Rupeka as he does an amazing job. I better start saving up to get equally impressive results as you.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gsock27

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 8 months 1 week ago #1308713653

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
@gsock27 . So you have had 147 cc of Bellafil?

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 8 months 1 week ago #1308713654

Absolutely massive and awesome bro. Big congratulations
The following user(s) said Thank You: gsock27

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 8 months 1 week ago #1308713655

• MoMoney
  • Thank you received: 4
147cc seems like a lot. Like Ive never seen that much PMMA injected before. Now granted I havent been around for the longest so maybe I'm missing something.

I swear Rupeka generally kept his injections to the low end in terms of the amount of cc's used per injection to minimize complications. Did he change his approach to things or am I just not remembering correctly?

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 8 months 1 week ago #1308713658

• gsock27
  • gsock27's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
@EricPig Thanks man!!

@MoMoney @ou812 147cc is definitely a large amount, I agree. Not sure what Dr. Rupeka's normal protocol is tbh. As the size got larger I definitely noticed diminishing gains, which inflated the amount needed for my end goal by a good amount. Also I think my length being a little above average contributed to needing more. When I asked him to do 40cc and then 60cc he didn't have an issue with it though. He commented that the larger amount was nice to work with, and the results were better each time. I would say that I'm potentially a low responder per CC, so others should base doing larger volumes on their own personal experience and start out conservative.
The following user(s) said Thank You: headboy81

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 8 months 1 week ago #1308713662

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
Seems like that amount would have cost a small fortune.

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 8 months 1 week ago #1308713663

Excellent results. Interesting he's willing to do higher volumes, although your size helps.

No issues with Foreskin retraction?

We sound like near twins on multiple fronts lol.

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 8 months 1 week ago #1308713670

Congratulations on a stellar result given your circumcision status (i.e. uncut), I do mean that.

The 147 cc's is incredibly high for PMMA, especially over 4 sessions (versus something like 7 rounds). That said, guys with longer shafts can take more product (so if you are a genuine 7"+ long, you can accommodate more without sacrificing aesthetics nearly as much). Furthermore, you were also aiming for a 7" overall girth, so this also explains the high volume of injection. To be frank, I'm actually surprised so much was injected given your uncircumcised status, but perhaps after Dr. Rupeka saw how your dermis "took" the filler, he became more confident that it wouldn't be a problem penis (in terms of uncut-vs-cut patients) in the long-run.

I want to make crystal clear that being uncircumcised DOES NOT mean you will have a poor or undesirable result. Many guys have had success being uncut in combination with dermal filler. HOWEVER, each foreskin is unique and what HAS BEEN OBSERVED are the odds of aesthetic irregularity in men who are uncircumcised increases dramatically, and also tend to be more difficult to manage/resolve, potentially requiring multiple touch-up rounds. This isn't from one source, this comes from multiple sources, namely the Sponsors of the PhalloBoards who've done the highest volume of procedures, affording them the sample size to confidently assert their claim(s).

Given the trend that most American men are circumcised (I've seen varying stats from 70%-90%, either way a VAST majority), it's easy to see why the uncircumcised dilemma is a relatively lesser known complication in the U.S. (versus Latin America or Europe). I should also point out that circumcised men are just as susceptible to undesirable outcomes (just like how anyone can end up with a bad haircut or hideous tattoo). however, not to the extent/rate at which uncircumcised men are. These observations have been made by arguably 3 of my most high-volume providers, and none of them even exchanged data with each other in this regard, so no external bias was presented. I know this opinion may be quite controversial (and I say this with no disrespect), but if I were uncircumcised and in the market for girth enhancement by way of injectable fillers, I would strongly consider (if not outright pursue) an adult circumcision (having it cut per my Phallo-Doc's recommendation). For those adamantly opposed to circumcisions of any kind (and I understand the personal reasons behind it), you'll simply have to assess your own risk threshold, and focus on low volumes early.

I would also strongly advise any future patients who seek out Bellafill providers like Dr. Rupeka, Dr. Nanda, Dr. Shafer, Dr. Carney, and so on, not to demand they inject beyond what they are comfortable with. My hunch is Dr. Rupeka knew he had a unit (penis) that would be compliant, and he predicted correctly. Other Clinics tend to have volume caps (I think Avanti Derma for a while would max out at 25cc's with rare exceptions, although I have no idea if this still remains to be the case) to avoid giving too much agency to the patient. You might think this seems counter-intuitive when you are a paying customer seeking out elective cosmetic procedures, but many of these places are more interested in a solid foundation + aesthetic result than to have a guy wind up with with a Frankenstein Dick because he was sure his dick could handle the bulk. I know some Clinics with even less in terms of how much they'll pump the first round. It isn't a cash flow/repeat business matter, phalloplasty's history has shown that a conservative approach often yields the best results.

That all said, kudos to Dr. Rupeka for identifying that he had a penis he could push the limits of what he typically injects, but please do not go into Youthology (or any other Bellafill provider) assuming you're going to get the 147cc treatment... in fact, @gsock27 's tailored action plan by Dr. Rupeka was an exception to the rule. Traditionally-speaking, you usually see 20-30cc's of PMMA the first round (depending on length & shape of shaft), with each subsequent round being slightly less in overall volume. This was the complete opposite with @gsock27 , where his last round had a whopping 60cc's (I almost wonder if this info was provided by way of typo or unintentional error, it's just remarkably high given the prior volumes injected).

Regardless, congrats again! Good to see that some uncircumcised men can overcome the anatomical/dermal obstacles that have plagued some results in the past.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 8 months 4 days ago #1308713744

From other users that have been to Dr Rupeka, they all seem to claim that how the Dr injects the product, seems to be more stable. Maybe Dr Rupeka injects in a different plane than other providers, yeilding better results, even for uncut men? The product and possibly his technique keeps PMMA more stable? Can you tell us how your penis functions with the Foreskin back? Does it bunch up?

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 8 months 4 days ago #1308713745

ioannis519 wrote: From other users that have been to Dr Rupeka, they all seem to claim that how the Dr injects the product, seems to be more stable. Maybe Dr Rupeka injects in a different plane than other providers, yeilding better results, even for uncut men? The product and possibly his technique keeps PMMA more stable? Can you tell us how your penis functions with the Foreskin back? Does it bunch up?

Yea the bunch up is coined the "accordion effect" and technique or injection site has no demonstrable improvement on uncircumcised men. This is well established. As I stated previously, uncut men CAN get good results, it's just that they have a higher frequency of issues versus those who are Circumcised, that's all.

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 7 months 4 weeks ago #1308713818

Ok, that’s hero level Girth growth!

Looks great, congrats on the outcome

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 7 months 1 week ago #1308714080

• oysters
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey mate! Thanks for your contribution. Can you please post a picture with the skin retracted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bart

Bellafill w/ Dr. Rupeka - 4 rounds 147cc total - uncircumcised (photos inside) 7 months 1 week ago #1308714091

I wonder if gsock actually got 147 syringes injected not 147cc. I know that's how Rupeka prices his filler and previous patients have talked about the number of syringes they got. Since Bellafill comes in 0.8cc syringes that would work out to about 118cc total which would still be a ton but not quite as extreme.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream