PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714011

• almond123
  • almond123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
What’s the best option in this case?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714014

almond123 wrote: What’s the best option in this case?

Probably Dermal Graft Surgery (like Alloderm or Surgimend, although last I heard Surgimend has been recalled and no timetable yet on its availability; that said, Alloderm is equally serviceable in this regard). This involves de-gloving the penis and wrapping a dermal graft matrix (kind of like a tissue scaffold) around the shaft. Assuming you don't stack too many "sheets" of these grafts, your penis will eventually integrate the new tissue with vascularization so that it can survive long-term (if not permanently) as an implant. Unlike silicone implants, this material is actual cadaver and so it will behave more like a penis than something rigid. Also far less likely to have aesthetic irregularities common with fillers (e.g. nodules, ridges, and asymmetry) because these grafts are tailored/cut to accommodate your shape & size.

Dr. Liu of the Bay Area and LA is a Plastic Surgeon who offers this procedure and has a few recent patient reports on the forums.

Dr. Solomon of LA is also a Plastic Surgeon who offers this procedure. Note*- he also has a Philadelphia (East Coast) location but he is in the process of relocating, so you'll have to contact them directly for up-to-date information.

As for fillers, this may be controversial for some with sensitivities to circumcision practices, but I simply don't think permanent fillers are ideal for uncircumcised men. The only permanent filler I'd recommend (period) is PMMA, and I personally wouldn't recommend it for the uncut demographic.

Is it possible to undergo a successful procedure with both excellent natural aesthetics as well as big gains as an uncircumcised man? Yes, but the frequency (odds) of incurring aesthetic irregularities goes up dramatically. The three longest running Sponsor Clinics on this site (which indicates a sufficient sample size of patients) have confirmed this reality. Two of those three Sponsors strongly recommend circumcision prior to filler injections (or otherwise require you to sign a waiver), with the remaining 3rd Clinic refusing to perform work on uncut men period.

There are Sponsors (and Non-Sponsors) who will perform this procedure for uncircumcised men, but in the U.S., varying stats suggest as much as 80%+ of the male population are circumcised. This implies that Clinics that do less penis volume (whether because they are new on the scene, or because it's just one of many procedures they offer) are less likely to take into consideration the potential aesthetic irregularities presented by men with foreskin.

There is even a term called the "accordion effect" in which the filler can create that sort of description.

If you want to get a filler as an uncircumcised man, my recommendation would be to either:
  • Get an adult Circumcision ( Pollock Clinics are Reputable for Adult Circumcisions ). Be sure to ask the Doctor/Clinic who will be injecting you what they recommend in terms of the type of circumcision (high, low, loose, tight).
  • Assume the risks ahead and look into small volume injections, which you can build slowly over time. This can be costly over time, but at least you can reduce the risk of aesthetic irregularities associated with fillers & uncircumcised men

And while I know you stated permanent in your topic title, you could also look into Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Due to HA's temporary nature (18-24 months per some estimates) which requires top-offs periodically, it may be a great way to see how your penile dermis (skin) takes and accommodates dermal fillers in general. HA is not only temporary but reversible to some extent (especially if it is in low volume and the dissolving of HA is done relatively soon after the procedure). You may even end up liking HA and sticking to it to avoid the pitfalls of being stuck with a permanent, yet undesirable outcome.

Just remember folks, permanent options (be it PMMA or Dermal Grafts) are not readily reversible, and can be rather invasive should the need arise (albeit very uncommon). Temporary options are definitely more easy to manage when it comes to both aesthetics & complications, but the trade-off is that you'll have to occasionally visit the Clinic to top it off (like visiting the gas station to make sure your tire air pressures are optimal).

Hope that helps!

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714022

• Damo85
  • Thank you received: 1
I was worried about having fillers as a UC guy. Had 20ml of HA and am really happy with the results SO far (one week in). I’ve lost about .2 inches - damn- I guess due to swelling going down, and I am going to do more. Like you suggested Skeptical I went for HA over PMMA precisely for the reason you mention - that UC guys can get those ugly bulbs due to filler migration. My doc said I had a very elastic penis and took the filler well…

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714046

• almond123
Thank you for the detailed explanation! @Skeptical_One
As I live in Europe, you maybe heard about good clinics that use this procedure here?
I got HA injection a year ago and was thinking to proceed with Ellanse, but also taking in consideration of other options at this point

Last edit: by almond123.

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714048

almond123 wrote: Thank you for the detailed explanation! @Skeptical_One
As I live in Europe, you maybe heard about good clinics that use this procedure here?
I got HA injection a year ago and was thinking to proceed with Ellanse, but also taking in consideration of other options at this point

Who performed your Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Injections? The only HA & Ellanse providers in Europe that I can vouch for is Androfill in the U.K.

Due to a higher prevalence of uncircumcised men in Europe, Androfill is a bit familiar with how to deal with these patients. I should note however, they do strongly recommend an adult circumcision (be sure to consult with them on which type to get) in order to get optimal results.

And for guys who might be wondering why some Clinics either push for (or even require) circumcision -- they look at it from a cosmetic or surgical perspective: If you are going in to get an elective procedure to make your penis more desirable, and the performing physician believes you'll get the most naturally aesthetic result by combining girth injections post-circumcision, then this is what they will push because in the end, they want happy customers. If you believe getting circumcision will make you unhappy, then maybe it's worth asking what's more important, your foreskin or a fatter dick.

Of course you could go the route of remaining uncut accepting the higher risk for aesthetic irregularity, but if you choose to go this route be sure to be mindful that low volumes of HA will be superior to Ellanse in this regard (they say Ellanse is temporary, but it's lasting much longer than the manufacture's projection of 2-4 years, and would be much more challenging to repair or remove if aesthetics were undesirable).

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714050

• almond123
Thanks again for your answer!
Yes for sure I’ll never circumcise.
So looking for a solution, that is compatible with that, and also permanent.
Do you know someone in Europe that makes the Dermal graft surgery? I have read Dr. Molina in Madrid does it, but not sure how good is. Trying to navigate the forum to discover more but not easy ahah

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 1 week ago #1308714056

• almond123
@Skeptical_One
and yes it was with Androfill.
But also thinking now of fat transfer procedure in german center of urology, even though I don’t know or heard much about it and can’t find much on the forum. You know something in regard?

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 1 week ago #1308714057

• Damo85
Nada de nada. I think Moorgate do offer this.

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 1 week ago #1308714060

Affiliate for moorgate ^^^

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 1 week ago #1308714061

• Damo85
Not at all man. They gave me brilliant results and great customer service and weren’t mentioned here at all before I started posting. I’m really happy to speak about how great they are and they deserve it. If you don’t believe me check on these other people : uk.trustpilot.com/review/moorgateandrology.co.uk

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 1 week ago #1308714063

They're way over priced plenty' of better options out there. I see they charge 260 per cc for a cheap brand of HA that just seems outrageous . I can only imagine how much a fat transfer would cost with them.

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 1 week ago #1308714064

• Damo85
Actually not so many options in the UK of repute. They and androfill. There’s some with no public information - literally none - in the UK using dubious filler mixes, and thanks to skeptical I dodged that bullet. They spent hours with me in my session - literally, and my understanding is that with other practitioners you can be in and out and left to do a lot of moulding solo. It’s true their price is higher but much much less than the states and I was really happy to be working with trained urologists who exceeded my expectations. No buyers remorse. I don’t know anything about fat transfer at all tbh! I think I read it can migrate more but never did much research! :) :) :)

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 1 week ago #1308714066

Both Androfill and moorgate are super expensive. The filler is cheap HA . You have to pay for it first remember and if it's spongey or reabsorbs too quickly it's money down the drain.

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 1 week ago #1308714070

• Damo85
Who would you recommend in UK?

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 1 week ago #1308714084

With all due respect, this idea of looking for procedure in one of the expensive cities in the world (London), by those who are offering niche, specialized procedures, why wouldn't it be on the expensive side?

The most expensive Sponsors in the U.S. are in New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, should this come to anyone's surprise?

A procedure to attain actual Girth, real proven penis enlargement is something that has only become efficacious enough for most men in recent times. It is an elective and arguably luxury-like expenditure, and quite frankly best for those with disposable income.

Don't get me wrong, I completely understand budget is a valid factor among many when choosing a Doctor/Clinic (other factors including logistics, Doctor/Clinic profile, type of services involved, and so on). While I do my best to encourage healthy competition and try and offer my readership options, value, and even seasonal discounts, there is a degree of absurdity in expecting this kind of thing to be "cheap." You do realize you aren't paying just for the cc's, you are paying for their overhead + their professional services as Medically trained professionals.

Many newcomers are oblivious to the state of Male Enhancement as early as 10 years ago (and even worse further back). Procedures started at $10,000 (and as high as $20k+, and we're talking about one appointment!) and were more likely to end up in complication than any semblance of a satisfactory result. Today procedures can start as low as $4-5k with a high degree of satisfaction when performed by a reputable practitioner. While cost is important, if it is #1 on your list of factors & criteria, it might not be the best time to consider something so elective.

That said, feel free to shop around. There are Clinics in Germany & Italy I know of but I cannot in anyway ascertain the extent of quality, ethics, or experience due to language barriers and such. I'm still very much a firm believer of Androfill, but if that is not a route you choose to take, keep on shopping.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damo85

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream