PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714915

Hello @uncuthero
I've been following your evolution after this short post-op.
You're doing just as good, if not better, than the average patient.
Please be patient; you don't have to be aggressive if massaging hurts too bad. Actually, at this point, skill is better than strength.
Lightly pinch different areas, look carefully for product accumulations, and instead of massaging the entire member, you can apply gentle pressure to those points only. Apply heat (keep a sock if possible) and continue without hurting yourself. Follow the rest of the instructions that you got from Ian.
Swelling and bruising disappear in less than a week; do not hesitate to contact us if you need to or feel like it.
DrC @ Avanti Derma
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714917

• uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 49
Thanks God Dr C massaging is very painful right now ill apply heat tomorrow when i get back home and try to sculpt as best as possible i feel like some spots where ian told me to massage doesnt move no matter how much i push. Ill stay as patient as possible and try to work the product as best as possible

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714919

• uncuthero
I been massaging every hour hoping to mold this the right way
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714935

• uncuthero
Day 3 so far today I got massive swelling where I cant even massage I tried in the airplane bathrooms to no avail. Either way I don't know if im supposed to be this swollen on day 3 but I'll reach out to Ian to see wat he says. Hopefully these updates show from beginning to end
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714936

• Sanchez
  • Thank you received: 2
Looks normal. Be positive champ.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714940

• uncuthero
After leaving San Diego taking the 5 hour flight back to Florida here's how I'm looking after a few weeks I can answer the Bellafill vs Linnea and the Rupeka vs Avanti experience.
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714941

• Sanchez
  • Thank you received: 2
Looks normal

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714943

• uncuthero
I get its Normal for being the third day I'm just stating it's hard to manipulate those with all the swelling.1st 2 days I was swollen but nothing like today

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714949

• uncuthero
More massaging for the past 3 hours this my progress trying to show the manipulation of product and how crucial it is
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714952

• uncuthero
Today is day 4 and here is a Erect morning pic still swollen like crazy its impossible to get my hands around it
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714953

• uncuthero
Just for the sake of comparison here is a b4 and after pic even though it's not gains and im massively swollen still will like to show how it looks before it goes back down and collagen begins
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714959

• uncuthero
My procedure was monday today is friday so day 5 heres a Flaccid pic after doing my massages still swollen but i was circumsized 3 months ago so that also has to do why i was so swollen
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714965

• uncuthero
Swelling is going down the purple color is returning to my normal penis color so day 5 things are returning closer to normal
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715017

• uncuthero
Took a pic today and seems like my left side has grown way more than anything with the fillers going to wait 6 weeks to see the final results so i can figure out the next step. I know its unpredictable how it responds to fillers so im wondering how ma y rounds to get the aesthetics right
Attachments:

Last edit: by uncuthero.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715019

Expect some noticeable changes through the first six weeks, less for a longer period of time.
Reassess at 6 weeks and then the results are pretty much final.
Then we take action.
Regards
DrC @ Avanti Derma

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream