PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715433

• uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 50
What was your experience with Rupeka? Once the carrier absorbs takes up to 16 weeks thats when your final results are in. Theres nothing like that massive penis u get for first week of Bellafill. I might give Bellafill a try again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 3 months 1 week ago #1308715499

• uncuthero
I wanted to show a comparison between 2 day after getting the shot swollen and a month later not swollen using linnesafe. Im signed up for 5 months of pshots stem cells and shockwave therapy.im still going to go to avanti for a touchup and another glans enhancement in my situation the glans shot dissolved in 30 days i hate to keep getting this shot but i really liked the look.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 3 months 1 week ago #1308715572

• uncuthero
Its now been 8 weeks and here is my last Erect picture from yesterday so you can see the finished product hope this thread helped someone
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: moes

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 3 months 6 days ago #1308715608

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 21
With all the work you've put in, I think it's looking pretty good! What are your current stats? Have you regained any of that lost length?

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 3 months 6 days ago #1308715609

• uncuthero
I have regained a Inch with Hanging,male Hanger apex and restorex but have discontinued the restore x due to it crushing my glands and now there smaller . The filler in the glands from avanti looks like its gone after 1 month so ive gone from 5 to 6 i included pics of my measurements
Attachments:

Last edit: by uncuthero. Reason: Misspelling

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715825

• uncuthero
Really regretted my last round i went from 6.5 no nodules to 6.5 and gained a giant Nodule with no size gained now i need a touch up so payed almost 5k to gain nothing and need a touchup to fix the Nodule. I was better off staying with a 1 and done. Need all 10 percent next time to try to even it out and receive a Kenalog shot. I attached a b4 round 2 and a post round 2
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jick975

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715826

• jick975
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks uncuthero, I appreciate all the time youre putting into posting your results. Doesnt look bad but I can see why you thought the result was more symmetrical before this latest round. glad to hear youre gaining length back. good luck with your recovery.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715828

• uncuthero
I was hoping to gain atleast .5 i gained nothing but a Nodule so im confused on how to proceed

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715829

To be honest your results look pretty good all things considered (where you started and where you are today). Could you better provide a picture of the Nodule for us to better see?

It sees like your penile shaft may be the type that doesn't acclimate to the presence as fillers given that you've dealt with aesthetic irregularities at two reputable Clinics. And no this is not a blame game, just pointing out that some skins are more resilient than others in this process.

But again, from your last pictures you are most definitely thick and I'm not even sure I see any noticeable asymmetry.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715837

Wait I'm confused. I thought you only did two rounds.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715838

There's no way you "regained" an Inch in this amount of time. You never lost that Inch.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715839

• uncuthero
Everything i say is documented i did lose a Inch i only had 2 rounds

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715842

Ok, so correct me if I'm wrong but I read that you went from 4.6 to 6.5 in two rounds. You just said you didn't gain anything from the second round, right? So are you saying you gained 1.9 inches from the first round?

Secondly, I understand you documented everything. That doesn't mean what you're saying is accurate or the documentation is accurate. In a lot of your photos you can see the tape is either a little loose are a little tight wrapped around your penis. I'm not debating your Girth gains. I have no way to know the accuracy of your measurements and I take your word for it what you're measuring. Although, I will say it appears you're measuring the Girth from that bump which would wouldn't really be an accurate portrait of your overall gains. But the length issue makes no sense scientifically and from how modern science understands the penis. You aren't communicating effectively the length issue. Think about what you are saying. You're saying you regained an Inch during the time you started using that device which was how long? You just started using the device recently. People use length
devices for years and may not gain an Inch. The one's that make gains use it for over 6 hours a day. You never regained an Inch because you never lost it. It doesn't matter what you are measuring. Your penis never shrunk after the Circumcision. YOUR SKIN CHANGED. It just got tighter. That's why you're measuring differently. Your skin was pulled up to accommodate the low cut. Saying you "lost" an an Inch and a half or whatever after a circ and filler and then telling us you "regained" it after a time
of using a device is completely different than someone who actually gained an Inch through stretching/Hanging/traction.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715843

• uncuthero
Im glad you understand my body better than i do one thing majority of people on here have some kind of insecurity before beginning this process and one thing we will obsess with is measuring i said i got everything documented. I went from 4.8 to 6.5 after 1 round and then i got Circumcised i have included the photos to that. Now its not easy for me to get a Erection get the tape measurer and my phone ready to take a full raging hard on majority of the pics you see is me with poor blood flow which i suffer from trying to take a pic to help out the community. I got pics of my 5 Inch penis which had shrunk after the Circumcision and round 2. I did hit it with dmso and paba and then manual stretched, restorex, male Hanger and then apex extender. Im glad you know my length more than me i showed pics of me 6.5 then 2 months after round 2 still at 6.5 i dont care about lying to try to get a free round i really dont care bout money im a multi millionare i post my journey so others could learn and my way of paying back for everything i learned. Myself esteem dropped from length loss thanks jyperbol im glad it was all in my head because after 42 years one thing for certain i thought i knew my Dick very well . I dont post here to need to defend myself i dont get paid for this. Im going to keep saying it getting Circumcised for fillers is going to be a big regret anything from 5.5 to 6 inches Girth is more than enough stay away if you got this b4 or after your first procedure. Some people have regrets and some people will gain very little for the 5k plus expenses they pay. Avanti is great st what they do its really not there fault if you dont gain off there syringes im going back to them and paying for another round so i have no motive to lie.i got videos to prove what i say despite the fact i been Hanging for 2 months at almost 8 hours a day i use everything else since i work from home. Here is a pic with the apex extender or maybe thats not me hyperbol.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715850

• Yup
  • Thank you received: 5
Is 1.9 inches in Girth from one round of PMMA the most this forum has seen? Anyone know that?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream