PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 6 days ago #1308716933

uncuthero wrote: @6x5to6x7 also when rupeka did my prp it made such a difference in my erection quality did you feel the same thing because when i did it twice with Avanti i felt no difference

It’s a good question. With AD, the PRP injections were always in my shaft. I couldn’t ever tell the difference. Rupeka puts it all in my corona of my glans in an effort to enhance the glans size safely. It’s working.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 6 days ago #1308716937

Welcome to the 8"+ club lol. Excellent results. Obviously for someone wanting a substantial enlargement (which I understand), but your aesthetics are excellent considering the size increase. And it's a smooth result. Really impressive. All that really matters is you and her are happy!

I'm very curious about the PRP to the glans ridge. We felt it wouldn't really add much volume without some HA but you seem to have gotten nice results. How many treatments there and how much volume per session for the ridge?

Last edit: by justn8.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 5 days ago #1308716946

how did you incorporate that Dick sock into your recover? i.e. when would you wear it, how long, did the indentations only on the edema and not impacting the PMMA/collagen, etc.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 4 days ago #1308716947

uncuthero wrote: Congratulations and thank you for the update i was wondering how was your progress

Thanks bro. Happy to help.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 4 days ago #1308716948

justn8 wrote: Welcome to the 8"+ club lol. Excellent results. Obviously for someone wanting a substantial enlargement (which I understand), but your aesthetics are excellent considering the size increase. And it's a smooth result. Really impressive. All that really matters is you and her are happy!

I'm very curious about the PRP to the glans ridge. We felt it wouldn't really add much volume without some HA but you seem to have gotten nice results. How many treatments there and how much volume per session for the ridge?

HA! Thanks amigo. Glad to finally make it to the club. It’s been an interesting journey.

So, I’m not sure I’m a good case study for glans enhancement. The reason I say that is because I had three HA injections into the corona with AD. After each injection I would notice the corona was more robust. It “flared” more, if that makes sense. But it never lasted long. Maybe a month or less. Rounds 4 and 5 were with Rupeka where each time I had PRP injections in the corona. Each time my corona had significant flare but it stays longer term. Meaning, I haven’t witnessed it go away after some period of time like the HA. That said, my first glans PRP injection was last October and the second was February, just 2 months ago. So, who knows if it will go away in the next 6 months, 12 months, or if it is real long term growth. I also can’t confirm if the positive growth is due to the PRP alone or is it because I had 3 HA injections first. I just don’t know. I do feel confident in saying that PRP has been beneficial tho.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 4 days ago #1308716949

itgoesthud wrote: how did you incorporate that Dick sock into your recover? i.e. when would you wear it, how long, did the indentations only on the edema and not impacting the PMMA/collagen, etc.

Great questions. Actually, Rupeka provides the initial sock, but mostly because of bleeding. I’m a bleeder, so they lightly wrap with gauze and then put the sock on for compression. It’s not really meant for long term use. I started using the sock during round 3 to help with shape uniformity, especially at night while I slept.

That said, I stopped using the sock because of the compression rings you noted. Basically, I out grew the medical materials I have. The compression rings gave me a quick little scare, but they were just superficial with the swelling and had zero effect on the PMMA material. Thank goodness.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 4 days ago #1308716950

6x5to6x7 wrote:

justn8 wrote: Welcome to the 8"+ club lol. Excellent results. Obviously for someone wanting a substantial enlargement (which I understand), but your aesthetics are excellent considering the size increase. And it's a smooth result. Really impressive. All that really matters is you and her are happy!

HA! Thanks amigo. Glad to finally make it to the club. It’s been an interesting journey.

So, I’m not sure I’m a good case study for glans enhancement. The reason I say that is because I had three HA injections into the corona with AD. After each injection I would notice the corona was more robust. It “flared” more, if that makes sense. But it never lasted long. Maybe a month or less. Rounds 4 and 5 were with Rupeka where each time I had PRP injections in the corona. Each time my corona had significant flare but it stays longer term. Meaning, I haven’t witnessed it go away after some period of time like the HA. That said, my first glans PRP injection was last October and the second was February, just 2 months ago. So, who knows if it will go away in the next 6 months, 12 months, or if it is real long term growth. I also can’t confirm if the positive growth is due to the PRP alone or is it because I had 3 HA injections first. I just don’t know. I do feel confident in saying that PRP has been beneficial tho.

Same! Interesting for sure lol.

I'll let my doc perhaps talk about that separate in his own thread and area but suffice to say that makes sense if you had some HA done first and then PRP added later. Good to know and thanks for clarifying. I looked at your starting pics and it's definitely more pronounced now.

You gotta be pretty happy with it all!

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 4 days ago #1308716952

justn8 wrote:

6x5to6x7 wrote:

Same! Interesting for sure lol.

I'll let my doc perhaps talk about that separate in his own thread and area but suffice to say that makes sense if you had some HA done first and then PRP added later. Good to know and thanks for clarifying. I looked at your starting pics and it's definitely more pronounced now.

You gotta be pretty happy with it all!

Yes sir. Zero complaints. I still have a slightly tighter ring at the base. I’m going to get a touch up or two to get it uniform. But otherwise I’m very stoked about the results. My wife comments on how “hard” it is when Erect inside her and how big it is. She says that I “fill her up”. It’s super hot as she’s making these statements and other sexual talk. Things she’s never done or said before.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 4 days ago #1308716954

6x5to6x7 wrote: Great questions. Actually, Rupeka provides the initial sock, but mostly because of bleeding. I’m a bleeder, so they lightly wrap with gauze and then put the sock on for compression. It’s not really meant for long term use. I started using the sock during round 3 to help with shape uniformity, especially at night while I slept.

That said, I stopped using the sock because of the compression rings you noted. Basically, I out grew the medical materials I have. The compression rings gave me a quick little scare, but they were just superficial with the swelling and had zero effect on the PMMA material. Thank goodness.

I've got a whole roll of the stuff, so i could pitch it every few hours if i wanted. Great to know, however, especially around the ridges only being edema ridges and not collagen/filler/PMMA ridges (makes sense, too, there are two smooth layers these guys are injecting between, not superficially). I think if i were to have an actual "ribbed for her pleasure" penis, the authenticity might be in question

I think this is going to be a winning strategy for keeping things extended during sleep - stretch and massage by day, Cock sock at night, wake up, massage, then stretch, repeat.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 4 days ago #1308716959

itgoesthud wrote:

6x5to6x7 wrote: Great questions. Actually, Rupeka provides the initial sock, but mostly because of bleeding. I’m a bleeder, so they lightly wrap with gauze and then put the sock on for compression. It’s not really meant for long term use. I started using the sock during round 3 to help with shape uniformity, especially at night while I slept.

I've got a whole roll of the stuff, so i could pitch it every few hours if i wanted. Great to know, however, especially around the ridges only being edema ridges and not collagen/filler/PMMA ridges (makes sense, too, there are two smooth layers these guys are injecting between, not superficially). I think if i were to have an actual "ribbed for her pleasure" penis, the authenticity might be in question

I think this is going to be a winning strategy for keeping things extended during sleep - stretch and massage by day, Cock sock at night, wake up, massage, then stretch, repeat.

You nailed it. That is basically what I have come to do.

Also, and I know you were joking, but if you want "ribbed for her pleasure", chat with Rupeka. I won't speak for him but my understanding is that he will do safe body modification requests. Safe being the key word.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream