PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 6 days ago #1308717137

Coastalcock wrote: Awesome results brother!

I probably won’t go past 7” Girth, I’m only right at 7” length and “ square” is probably my stopping point…… probably.

As to “ someone calling you out on it”. If they are spending that long looking at my Dick, there are other issues, and just like a boob job, only catty jealous folks are going to comment that way, to which I would reply looking down “ yep, and you REALLY ought to consider it based on what I’m seeing” As for the ladies, I got one comment on a cruise. I was sitting out on the 5th deck having a cigar, Loose shorts and sitting ankle over my knee. When in this position , especially with my glans ring on, I tend to slide down to the left. Anyway she sat down across from me to have a cigarette, and she was obviously imbibing more than I was for the hour. After a couple of minutes she just blurts out “ is that your Dick!!??” With that “drunk/eager” I looked down, noticing that the leg of my shorts had crept up a bit, but I wasn’t exposed or anything, just really outlined. I smiled and said “yep”. Thankfully the Missus arrived and saved me from further questioning.

Of course now I’m likely to to say “Yep, but you oughta see 6x5to6x7 or justn8”.

You just can’t take life too seriously, we almost never get as much of it as we want.

Thanks. Well said. Totally agree.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 6 days ago #1308717138

uncuthero wrote: Have you grown more since your last update

Holding steady at 7” Erect length and 8” Erect Girth.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 6 days ago #1308717139

Flaccid looks way bigger congrats looks good

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 6 days ago #1308717140

uncuthero wrote: Flaccid looks way bigger congrats looks good

Thanks bro.

FYI, I’ve done zero stretching since seeing Rupeka. The weight from the volume injected is sufficient, in my opinion.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 23 hours ago #1308717218

Does the PMMA layer have blood flow/does it feel warm?

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 22 hours ago #1308717220

• Odouble
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 22
I'd suggest you watch some of the informational videos several of these providers have that demonstrates how PMMA works. Avanti Derma has a good one on their website or YouTube. Essentially, they're microspheres that build with the collagen that your body forms. It creates a "coat" that's right beneath the surface of your skin. I'm not sure what you mean by it feeling warm. I can tell you that I get Erect, you can't even tell there's anything there and feels same as it did pre-PMMA.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 21 hours ago #1308717221

I meant does blood flow through/in it or only through the surface of the skin?

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 20 hours ago #1308717222

the PMMA itself is plastic. Teeny tiny beads, these don't vascularize. What surrounds them is collagen, this DOES vascularize, same as everywhere else in your body that has collagen.
It will be warm, it will have blood flow, iit will simply feel like skin, but thicker and firmer ever so slightly

EDIT I should explain better. If you have a PMMA product that is 10% PMMA concentration, 90% of it will be carrier. As that carrier gets absorbed, the PMMA will act as an irritant that prompts your body to wall off the remaining PMMA with collagen; to get collagen where it needs ot be new vasculature will need to be formed to transmit collagen where carrier once was. So part of the new tissue that's created around the PMMA will in fact be capillaries and such, created to supply the collagen with blood, etc.

Last edit: by itgoesthud.

Round 5 - PMMA - 8" Girth with Rupeka 1 week 19 hours ago #1308717224

Interesting, that is very helpful! I guess since HA will not have this same blood flow since it doesn't provoke this irritant reaction?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream