PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: PMMA
29 Apr 2024 18:54
Hello guys!
Do you know experienced practitioners with Pmma injection for girth procedure in continental Europe? Share a contact please..
I wanna make correction from bat shape to more thicken base.
Preferable good history doctors.
Thanks!
29 Apr 2024 17:14
Share your 6 week result when you hit that milestone @moes . Has wifey and you adjusted? Who doesn't like a happy ending?
29 Apr 2024 16:36
I'm with @moes . I think it looks pretty good right now. I would follow his advice. It sounds like you might be overdoing it. I had a few bumps those 2-3 weeks out after round 1 and I obsessed over them, sharing my accounts, and folks told me to leave them be, that they should go away. And guess what? They did. At this point, you're cruising from here on out and collagen should be doing its thing. Focus on going back to your routine or creating one that doesn't revolve around this care. If you deal with retraction (which doesn't look like you do), I'd say to continue wearing the ball weight. Other than that, I think it looks healthy. Have you noticed those bumps when you're erect?
29 Apr 2024 13:26
When I was at around day 12 I started noticing irregularities too and Ian told me to stop massaging too regularly, which would make the swelling worse. So I decided to do light massages 2-3 times a day. I first wrapped my penis with a hot towel to make the skin more flexible and I held the penis in the palm of my left hand and lightly pushed on the nodules with my right thumb while doing small circles. I did that for a couple of minutes, not more than 2-3 times and day. Other than that I did nothing except using the hanging ball and it really helped. Right now I'm at day 49 and it's way better than it was during the first couple of weeks.

I don't think you should keep the compression wrap right now. Just do a couple of light massages a day and use the hanging ball at least 4-5 hours a day. But I know how you feel because I had the same problem: I had anxiety triggered by seeing a huge, swollen penis and I thought I would be stuck with a bigger result than I wanted initially. Chances are you're still swollen right now and it will dissipate in the next weeks.

In summary, just do what I suggested, keep your mind busy, don't look too often at your penis (which will make your anxiety worse) and let a couple of days go by before checking for significant changes.

From your last pic, your penis looks much better than mine did at that time so I think you'll be fine when everything heals in a couple of weeks.
29 Apr 2024 13:03
I'm of a slightly different opinion. I got a couple sessions of PMMA and since then have had a bunch of HA done. I love the HA.

I also don't draw that big of a distinction between PMMA and Ellanse. They function in the same manner, similar potential complications have to be dealt with in a similar manner, and despite the initial rating for longevity, no one has reported loss yet and the theory is the spheres last a lot longer in the penis than the manufacturer states. So... In terms of most permanent to least permanent I'd list them like this:

PMMA
Ellanse

Scultpra
Radiesse

HA (and longevity varies between products)

In my opinion with your stated level of comfort regarding ease of correction I'd be looking at a quality HA or perhaps a blend that some docs offer like HA/Radiesse. Shop around and talk to a couple quality providers.

As for if it's worth it... Hell yeah. So worth it. Lol.
29 Apr 2024 01:04
day 13:

Starting to get more and more nodules, so far I have noticed maybe 5. I'm curious how people go about working them to break them down? I think I was a little over zealous and I was attempting to work a nodule laying in bed while it was dark and noticed in the morning I rubbed the skin raw.

Do you work at it for 5 min every hour or so? Do you just work it a few times a day and it goes away over the course of a week or so? Or do you just need to keep working them till they break down in the single sitting?

Also, I was swelling up a lot every time I tried to massage my penis to the point it was making me nervous. I measured the bulge and it was 7" while I was at only 5.25" before. So I was getting nervous that maybe having such a swollen penis for so long is causing the collagen to fill the void and causing me to get an oversized penis, at least large than what I was wanting. To help combat this I started to wrap my penis in compression wrap only removing every 3-4 hours for about 30 min then rewrapping. I'm not sure if this has contributed to the increase in nodules but it did make me feel better about the size as the compression wrap would remove the swelling and it would measure in at ~5.5" flaccid with the wrap. Far better than the 7" before.

As I'm working nodules, I'm still getting regular swelling, but it doesn't swell up near as bad as before. Right now I'm swollen and flaccid and now measuring about 6".

Overall, things are moving in a positive direction. If anyone has any advice on nodule removal, I would appreciate it.
28 Apr 2024 03:21

richardgaines wrote: @VoltzZz I’m in the same boat with an upward curve. Get another 1/4” minimally or if I straighten in when measuring. And I’m finding your statement re: fat pad to be true.

Slightly off topic but I’m curious to ask another upward curve person - what’s the delta between your BPSFL and BPEL measurement when you straighten it? I’m finding I’m smack dab right at 0.5”.

I'm right at 1"
28 Apr 2024 03:10
@VoltzZz I’m in the same boat with an upward curve. Get another 1/4” minimally or if I straighten in when measuring. And I’m finding your statement re: fat pad to be true.

Slightly off topic but I’m curious to ask another upward curve person - what’s the delta between your BPSFL and BPEL measurement when you straighten it? I’m finding I’m smack dab right at 0.5”.
27 Apr 2024 23:35

richardgaines wrote: How were you measuring @VoltzZz ? I’m 5 days out and noticed the swelling at the fat pad throws off BPEL and NBPEL as well. I remember when you initially started this thread I thought “this guy must be measuring wrong.” lol. I’ve noted in my progress thread that my bone pressed stretched flaccid length is also down about 1.2cm. I’m merely making observations, not in panic mode and I’m glad that you, like most others, are reporting getting that back.

Lol, I measure bone pressed as close to my shaft as possible. I also have a curve so I have to deal with keeping force into my fat pad and straightening my piece out simultaneously. I discovered my ruler was 3/16 too long also after I compared it to my combination square so I put it on the belt sander and fixed that issue. I think the loss comes from swelling of the pad. Even though we try to measure BP you can only compress tissue so much. I also suspect the trauma to the shaft inhibits erections and flaccid stretch. For the first month I had a really hard time stretching my flaccid unless I was just coming out of the shower. It's definitely more pliable now.
27 Apr 2024 22:37
How were you measuring @VoltzZz ? I’m 5 days out and noticed the swelling at the fat pad throws off BPEL and NBPEL as well. I remember when you initially started this thread I thought “this guy must be measuring wrong.” lol. I’ve noted in my progress thread that my bone pressed stretched flaccid length is also down about 1.2cm. I’m merely making observations, not in panic mode and I’m glad that you, like most others, are reporting getting that back.
27 Apr 2024 21:52
5 days post procedure

Here’s the shape I’m in now. Still got some swelling at the neck and what I hope is swelling on both sides towards the base (you can see it more in second pic). Also lots of fluid in my scrotum.

1st pic erect
2nd pic erect with Red Bull can that is ~5.5”L and ~6.4” circumference.
3rd pic flaccid.

Flaccid midshaft is 5.5”
Flaccid base is 6.75” with the swelling.

Another note: my previous bone pressed flaccid stretch length was 18.2cm. Right now it’s 17.0cm. Perhaps all the material in there is making it harder to pull akin to trying to take a BPFSL measurement with a semi-erection? I’m not sure.

Erect measurement later - kids just woke up lol.
27 Apr 2024 21:40
*Update,
Length is coming back. I've gained 3/4 back of the 1" I lost. I'm 5 weeks post procedure and I couldn't be happier. Must have been the swelling and trauma from the treatment throwing the measurements off.
27 Apr 2024 14:16
Thank you @ou812 I did indeed get HA in the glans as a part of the Utmost package from AD.
27 Apr 2024 13:17
Yep, looks pretty uniform so far. Did you get HA in the glans?
27 Apr 2024 00:00
@Odouble thanks brother! Very happy with the whole process and the result thus far.
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 35086 results.