PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "You have a little dick!"

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 4 months ago #1285331731

Dude go get it done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 4 months ago #1285333656

buttercups wrote: See your story is nothing like I had to endure directly, but I really felt like less of a man before the procedure and I can relate to you - to your anxiety. I was by all statistics supposedly average but even considering that I did not feel confident. It is sad that in the material world we live in men also must go through these social pressures. I wish you luck and think it will definitely help you, mentally. PMMA was \"closure\" for me. It allowed me to stop thinking about my penis and allow me to get on with my life. In fact, just knowing that I can pop down to SD any time and add more size is something that really lets me sleep at night.

You do need to be aware of the risks. I think in the end you will find that a bigger penis really is a grass is greener type of situation. You probably won\'t wish to go back but you\'ll realize that it isn\'t much different on the other side.

For me, enlarging my penis size was a huge game-changer. It enhanced my sex life for both me and my partner(s), Most importantly though, I no longer obsess about it (the size issue) anymore... I can enjoy sex and intimacy without the fear of rejection and ridicule. The grass is defintely greener on this side (for me anyway).

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 4 months ago #1285334400

Kawkaw wrote: Dude go get it done.

I set an appointment for the earliest I could get in. I\'m scheduled for the 21st of January. I would go tomorrow if I could. Lol!

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 4 months ago #1285390580

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I know you\'ve received all the support you need so far, but as someone who just recently had this procedure let me give you my 2 cents. 1. Don\'t worry about the recent diminishing gains stuff, I can\'t explain why some members recieved little to no results, I had the procedure on November 7th and have around a .6-.8 Inch gain in Girth and believe me man it feels good. My post op care was terrible too, I didn\'t message, I smoked right after and I literally jacked it that night. Also I took ibuprophen, which I feel has no effect on long term gains. Wound healing, inflammation and proliferation are both ongoing processes, and taking an anti inflammatory immediately post op isn\'t going to trump your bodies entire immune response. What I\'m saying is don\'t stress it man, just follow the doctors instructions. 2. With what you\'ve been through no one is going to blame you if you want the biggest Dick on the planet. However, I suggest you set a goal as far as Girth goes and stick to it. Believe me the psychological aspect of this procedure is intense. Although I\'m 1.25 inches bigger than you Girth wise. I still think yours looks big, maybe larger than mine. So just pick a goal. Mine is 5.8-9 once I\'m there I\'m done. Good luck sir

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 4 months ago #1285468521

Well, I\'m 1 month away, and I\'m already very anxious and excited. It\'s funny, but most of the younger guys on here have starting stats of what my goals are! I\'m trying to maintain a positive perspective. I would like to eventually be 6.25\" EL, and 5.5\" EG. Also, I think having a much bigger flacid penis will make a huge (pardon the pun) difference. I turtle a lot, and it\'s so embarrassing.

Thanks for everyone\'s support and advice. I truly appreciate it.

Have a great holiday!!!

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 4 months ago #1285469266

Stick with your goal of 5.5 in Girth. Don\'t go past it. I feel my Dick is squishier now at 6 in Girth than it was at 5.5-5.75. I started at 4.75 Girth and have had 3 rounds and a considerable amount of PMMA injected.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 4 months ago #1285479423

• Visitor
  • Visitor
i agree, by all accounts 6.25/5.5 is a big Dick. Im convinced there isnt much benefit, unless youre talking size queens, of going past 5.5. Because i had sex with the same girl twice, once when i peaked at 6 and again with i was 5.5. Same result, really quick orgasms, she couldnt tell the difference. This however is only one girl.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285601821

Your story is very similar to mine. I would have done PMMA when I was 18 if I knew then what I know now. My enhancement has been successful to date and completely changed my life. I am now dating a self admitted size queen and im big enough for even her. Looking forward to hearing your progress.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285609429

Big John wrote: Your story is very similar to mine. I would have done PMMA when I was 18 if I knew then what I know now. My enhancement has been successful to date and completely changed my life. I am now dating a self admitted size queen and im big enough for even her. Looking forward to hearing your progress.

Hey big john, what is you current length at the moment?

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285792350

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know that I\'m all set for the 21st, however, I\'m now wondering if I should postpone? I just read a post from today saying that Dr. C will be using Linnea Safe(?) in the \"near future\" for all procedures. I assume I\'ll be getting Metacrill, which I believe has somewhat been the issue with the inconsistences the past year. I sent an email to Wade asking which one I will be getting.

I believe this may be in response to Dr. Camacho-Melo starting to do PMMA procedures using Linnea Safe. I know when I tried to book my appointment initially, I asked if I could get both the PMMA with Dr. C, and lig cut with Dr. C-M. Wade said they don\'t partner anymore. I wonder if this is a result of Dr. C-M starting to offer PMMA?

Regardless, I think this is a good thing because it will force both Dr.\'s to offer the best service and results possible to maintain/grow their businesses. I\'m a bit frustrated to be one of the last to get Metracrill, but not sure if I want to wait any longer. I can always get Linnea Safe for Round 2.

Edit: So Wade responded in about 30 minutes, and said they will have Linneasafe by the end of the month. I think I\'m leaning towards postponing the procedure for a week or two. I feel that Linneasafe is better, and that\'s why they\'re going to be offering it exclusively. I\'m very anxious to get this done, but I want the best possible outcome now and long term. Thoughts?

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285793906

slk20003 wrote: Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know that I\'m all set for the 21st, however, I\'m now wondering if I should postpone? I just read a post from today saying that Dr. C will be using Linnea Safe(?) in the \"near future\" for all procedures. I assume I\'ll be getting Metacrill, which I believe has somewhat been the issue with the inconsistences the past year. I sent an email to Wade asking which one I will be getting.

I believe this may be in response to Dr. Camacho-Melo starting to do PMMA procedures using Linnea Safe. I know when I tried to book my appointment initially, I asked if I could get both the PMMA with Dr. C, and lig cut with Dr. C-M. Wade said they don\'t partner anymore. I wonder if this is a result of Dr. C-M starting to offer PMMA?

Regardless, I think this is a good thing because it will force both Dr.\'s to offer the best service and results possible to maintain/grow their businesses. I\'m a bit frustrated to be one of the last to get Metracrill, but not sure if I want to wait any longer. I can always get Linnea Safe for Round 2.

Edit: So Wade responded in about 30 minutes, and said they will have Linneasafe by the end of the month. I think I\'m leaning towards postponing the procedure for a week or two. I feel that Linneasafe is better, and that\'s why they\'re going to be offering it exclusively. I\'m very anxious to get this done, but I want the best possible outcome now and long term. Thoughts?

While I think it\'s great to have options, there is nothing I\'ve come across that suggests Linnea Safe is significantly better than Metacrill when it comes to gains. I\'ve had both (New Plastic was the old name for Linnea Safe), and both have yielded good results.

If they are indeed offering Linnea Safe in the future, I really hope members who opt for that brand report their gains, we can really get to the bottom of whether or not there is reason to select one brand over the other.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285794108

By your starting photos I think you will have amazing aesthetic results. Mostly to the fact that your glans are a good size which is a good thing.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285802069

This is the email I received from Wade:

Hello Joe, Despite the rumors, Metacril is still providing the same results as Linneasafe. The decision will be up to you, however I do recommend that you keep your first appointment, and should you feel that you would like to finish your treatments using Linneasafe a later date, this will be an option for you. Look forward to hearing from you,

So, I\'ve decided I will trust what he says, and keep my appointment. I do feel that there\'s some inconsistencies with Metacril (why else would they be moving exclusively to Linneasafe?), but I hate to back out now. I\'ll just hope that I\'ll be one of the lucky ones.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285803919

I asked Wade if there were no difference, then why are they switching. This was his response.

\"We will not be switching, just offering both products, since there has been a lot of requests for this particular product. The pricing for Metacrill will remain unchanged, however Linneasafe will have additional costs.\"

I hope this clears things up for everyone. I feel a bit more confident, but if I had a choice I would pay the extra.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285908644

Update: sitting here in the Grand Hotel. My appointment is in 4 hours. Pretty nervous. I made the mistake of reading several posts where guys had bad results.

I\'ve come to the conclusion that this is all just a crap shoot, & there\'s no magic formula or post care instructions that will automatically ensure a good result. I\'m just hoping for the best.

I was all gung-ho when I 1st found this forum, but it really hits home when you get down here that you\'re having a serious procedure done on the most sensitive part of your body.