PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "You have a little dick!"

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 days ago #1286976973

nshl wrote: So the best aftercare is to keep the Dick hard or stretched as much as possible and massageing it while hes hard or stretched or in Flaccid mode?

I think it\'s best to either keep it stretched the first night, or try to keep it hard, while massaging any lumps. I know in my case it was Hanging pretty well in it\'s Flaccid state right after the procedure, so I left it alone (no stretching/no massaging), and the lumps that are now prevalent are in the same spots where the product would\'ve settled during the night.

This is just a theory. I don\'t know if it would\'ve made a difference, but I should\'ve kept it stretched. I also think a silicon sleeve would\'ve helped during my return flight the next day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 days ago #1286977291

So you have or dosent have lumps?

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 days ago #1286977875

nshl wrote: So you have or dosent have lumps?

I have a large lump on the top of my penis about mid-shaft, and have a circ-ridge that feels like a Cock ring underneath my skin. I also have a pellet sized Nodule in my scrotum that may or may not be related to PMMA.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 days ago #1286979736

slk20003 wrote:

I have a large lump on the top of my penis about mid-shaft, and have a circ-ridge that feels like a Cock ring underneath my skin. I also have a pellet sized Nodule in my scrotum that may or may not be related to PMMA.

did you have those lumps from the begining? Or its showed up later? And why you dosent come back for a another round for doctor c will fixed it?

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 days ago #1286981464

nshl wrote:

slk20003 wrote:

did you have those lumps from the begining? Or its showed up later? And why you dosent come back for a another round for doctor c will fixed it?

I noticed the problems when I woke up the next morning after the procedure. Then for several weeks it appeared to have gone away, however, when the collagen kicked in it came back in the exact same spots but even worse.

I feel like going back after 6 weeks is way too soon. I wanted to give it 6 months. If you read my progress report you can see that I had a significant reduction in size around 8 to 12 weeks. Had I gone back earlier, I probably would\'ve felt like I gained nothing because I would\'ve lost 3/4 of an Inch FROM MY FIRST PROCEDURE while recovering from my 2nd. I hope that makes sense?

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 days ago #1286981612

I dont understand youre confused me how long since the last round ? and how long you wated between round 1 to round 2 in short you have an update picture so we can understand what you mean ?

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 2 days ago #1286983123

nshl wrote: I dont understand youre confused me how long since the last round ? and how long you wated between round 1 to round 2 in short you have an update picture so we can understand what you mean ?

I\'m trying to explain it as best I can because I know your first language isn\'t English, and you\'re having to translate. I haven\'t taken any recent pics, but if you look at my 30 day update (which I think is on page 5), you can see the problems. They\'re even worse now because it\'s much smaller.

As of today, I\'m almost exactly 13 weeks from my procedure (Jan 21st).

You can see in my pics that I was around 5.75\" to 6\" (approx 15cm) at 30 days. I kept that same size until around 8 weeks (2 months). Then I started losing size. Right now I\'m at around 5\" (12.7cm). So from 8 weeks to 12 weeks I lost almost an Inch (2.5cm)!

I have not done round 2 yet. The point I was trying to make is had I gone back to do round 2 at 6 weeks, and then lost an Inch from 8 to 12 weeks (from round 1), I might have assumed that I didn\'t gain anything from round 2 (or may have actually LOST Girth!).

I don\'t know if this will make sense to you when you translate it, and honestly I really don\'t want to keep trying to explain it, but I\'m glad I didn\'t rush back to try and fix things before my 1st round had fully settled.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 2 days ago #1286983411

but why did you lost Girth you mean that the PMMA leaked from the injection holes ?

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 2 days ago #1286983571

nshl wrote: but why did you lost Girth you mean that the PMMA leaked from the injection holes ?

I have no idea. Trust me, I wish I knew so I could avoid it happening the next time. The point I\'m trying to make with you, and all the new people that read my progress report, is that everyone reacts differently. Be patient, and be prepared that it will take multiple rounds to achieve your desired results aesthetically and in terms of size. Maybe it\'s 2 rounds, maybe it\'s 4, or maybe you just learn to accept it.

And I had no leaks from injection holes. None.

My own personal feelings is that if you have an average to an above average sized Dick then don\'t fuck with it until this procedure (and the long-term effects are known) is more consistent.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 2 days ago #1286983905

slk20003 wrote:
My own personal feelings is that if you have an average to an above average sized Dick then don\'t fuck with it until this procedure (and the long-term effects are known) is more consistent.

Very well said I hope you make a full recovery.

The loss in size is not from PMMA leaking out but rather the swelling to go down which can actually take many months.
So the original gain never really was new tissue volume.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 2 days ago #1286984436

slk20003 wrote:

nshl wrote: but why did you lost Girth you mean that the PMMA leaked from the injection holes ?

I have no idea. Trust me, I wish I knew so I could avoid it happening the next time. The point I\'m trying to make with you, and all the new people that read my progress report, is that everyone reacts differently. Be patient, and be prepared that it will take multiple rounds to achieve your desired results aesthetically and in terms of size. Maybe it\'s 2 rounds, maybe it\'s 4, or maybe you just learn to accept it.

And I had no leaks from injection holes. None.

Hope everything goes well for you brother.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 2 days ago #1286985314

slk20003 wrote:

nshl wrote: My own personal feelings is that if you have an average to an above average sized Dick then don\'t fuck with it until this procedure (and the long-term effects are known) is more consistent.

My personal opinion is that it doesn\'t matter if you have a 2 Inch or 9 Inch Cock, if you want something done get it.... just don\'t bitch to us if;

-Your 9inch Cock isn\'t big enough
-You are having complications because your after care wash shit
-You didn\'t gain anything (and you\'re unhealthy as a 400lb cab driver)
-You don\'t offer any information other then for your own selfish reasons
-Whatever other reason makes you an asshole I Haven\'t thought of