PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "You have a little dick!"

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285913762

Just got back. I received 27cc of 30% & 4cc of 10%. 31cc total. Really sore & swollen. Can\'t even massage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285914516

You will be fine, just relax and take some pix for your reference later..

Happy healing!

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285914521

slk20003 wrote: Just got back. I received 27cc of 30% & 4cc of 10%. 31cc total. Really sore & swollen. Can\'t even massage.

Good luck bud. From what I\'ve read you\'re still gonna want to do extremely light massages.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285920400

Here\'s some pics about 16 hours after the procedure. So far I\'m pretty happy with how everything looks. I don\'t have a tap measure, so I have no idea what size it is.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285920682

Is that a injection site on the circ scar? How many did he make? Looks fat!
Kcchief

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285920803

kcchief wrote: Is that a injection site on the circ scar? How many did he make? Looks fat!
Kcchief

That was actually a skin \"tag\" that was left after being Circumcised. You can see it on my \"before\" pics. He asked if I wanted it removed, so he froze it off.

And it feels fat! Lol!

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285931585

Palpate might be a better word than massage if it feels sore. Just a light touch to assure that there isn\'t any lumping. Seemed to me that I was told to keep a nice smooth and mobile unit while the solution was settling.
Looks good --fat!

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285934246

Day 2: Have some concerns. The swelling is still very bad, and I think I made a big mistake not trying to really manipulate it sooner. The problem now is that I can get it in a nice shape, however, after an hour it just goes back to the same place.

Any suggestions?

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285936464

I\'d say continue to manipulate, if you can still smooth it out than it hasn\'t fully settled. And a lot of that distortion in the front is more than likely from your severe swelling.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285947075

Your Cock looks like a log in the last few pics!Keep us updated, especially with the Flaccid pics!

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285947109

thebeast1 wrote: Your Cock looks like a log in the last few pics!Keep us updated, especially with the Flaccid pics!

Yeah, it\'s a bit surreal. Lots of swelling.

Question: Do most people end up at the same size as they were at say day 3 or 4???

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285948062

slk20003 wrote:

thebeast1 wrote: Your Cock looks like a log in the last few pics!Keep us updated, especially with the Flaccid pics!

Yeah, it\'s a bit surreal. Lots of swelling. Question: Do most people end up at the same size as they were at say day 3 or 4???

Swelling can linger easily 3-4 days + ... what you measure now isn\'t likely going to be your final result. While you should get gains, the swelling itself will dissipate in time leaving you a bit less than what you look like on day 3 or 4. Just know this so you aren\'t let down by a drop in circumference.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285948596

Skeptical One wrote:

slk20003 wrote:

Yeah, it\'s a bit surreal. Lots of swelling. Question: Do most people end up at the same size as they were at say day 3 or 4???

Swelling can linger easily 3-4 days + ... what you measure now isn\'t likely going to be your final result. While you should get gains, the swelling itself will dissipate in time leaving you a bit less than what you look like on day 3 or 4. Just know this so you aren\'t let down by a drop in circumference.

Thanks, that\'s what I thought. I completely get how guys get caught up in how it feels initially, and want it to go back to that size once the swelling dissipates.

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285950555

Can I just ask the girls were not satisfied with your length or Girth?
And you\'re hoping to get to 5.5 Erect Girth?

Arghh Im getting mad after I read what that guy did calling you up and cheating on your girl I think once you have this procudre completed take photos and send them to that girl and guy measured pics showing your size get a bit of revenge plz

"You have a little dick!" 9 years 3 months ago #1285951133

slk20003 wrote:

Yeah, it\'s a bit surreal. Lots of swelling.

Question: Do most people end up at the same size as they were at say day 3 or 4???

not even close. UR Dick will change a bunch in the coming month or two. Just hang in there. Everything is going to be fine!! Btw your Dick looks huge. UR gonna be happy you did this. I was similar starting size as u. 5.5 eg now. Going round 2 feb11. I ended up wanting more.

The weird part is using the tailors tape to see how small my Dick used to be. It\'s really weird.