Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Lig Cut Journal

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707033

• Texas
  • Texas's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 125
I'll try something different this time. I will try and log in each day and describe how i'm feeling and so on.

I am getting the Lig cut with Carney @ Morganstern tomorrow .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707034

Good Luck man!

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707066

• Texas
  • General
  • General
Well, it is done.

wow, the pain after this is no joke. For some reason i was a bit naive on what the after pain would. Its tolerable i guess but it fucking sucks. I guess it's a real surgery. LOL.

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707067

Congrats Texas. Best of luck.

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707071

Did u have anything else done ? Fupa ?

I was bleeding for several days -- get pads

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707083

congrats texas. Lig cut is a big step. Can you tell me what type of incision Dr Carney used?

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707112

• Texas
  • General
  • General
Yall, This pain was something else. I was totally underestimating this and my own abilities. lol.
Update; the pain is still there, obviously not as bad since im conscious enough to type. I can get up a bit easier and squat on the toilet without much pain finally.

Advice: Do what I did and drug up, And fly home right after the follow up to rest where you are comfortable. Or, probably a better idea, stay a full 5 days after the procedure. I cant say my way was right at all but I wanted to get home where my wife could help look after my pussy ass and for the company.

@Dthom I didnt bleed at all really until yesterday. Then I started oozin like a motherfucker. So yea, I found some pads quick fast.
No, I didnt get anything else, just the ligs.

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707118

following and congrats

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707149

• Texas
  • General
  • General
todays update:
The swelling is slowly going down and walking is getting easier. Still having to sleep with mult pillows between legs though. Pain is slowly reducing but still there enough to need something every few hours - All over the counter stuff though at this point.
Still oozing and draining decently. Im changing dressing once a day.

Oh, and , so even through my pain and irritation and no sleeping i DID manage to start stretching the other day. I believe it was sat eve or sun day, pretty sure it was Sun. Yes, it hurts but it has to be done. I'm not pulling that hard; just slightly and enough to hold it. Slowly trying to add just a tad more tension as the day goes on.

So roughly that means that I waited approximately 4 days to attach anything to my Dick. Before that i was 100% worthless. Since my shaft is swollen and sensitive, I am using a simple cloth Noose from Zenhanger that I modified by adding a locking bead. ( learn how to use a noose before jumping in - they can hurt you ). So anyway, Im using the noose with some padding around the attachment point for more comfort and longer wear.

I wasn't going to measure, but let's be honest, lol, who actually waits. lol. It is FOR SURE up 1'' on the Flaccid currently and thats with all the swelling still all over the place. - in my usual routines when I am swollen I am shorter than my actual. So we shall see if that rings true still when all this get a bit better.

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 1 week ago #1308707164

Did they suggest that you can get Erect gains? If so how much do you reckon?

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 1 week ago #1308707170

• Texas
  • General
  • General
Every person is different on what they will get in the Erect dept. I can only tell you to scour the board here for all the posts from the guys that did this before me and see there answers.
In short though; Yes, there is of course the potential of Erect gains. Some more than others, Some that get some instant gains post surgery, some that will have to hang a bit after surgery to realize the full potential, and of course a fair amount that wont do enough to gain anything at all except for Flaccid.

My advice, dont waste time or money, if you do it; give it your all and throw everything at it. For me I chose to treat this like going to the gym / having a gym membership; nothing is going to happen unless I work for it.

What I learned from my past experiences in regular Hanging and stretching is that Erect gains will stubbornly follow Flaccid gains; so keep pushing until you see some. So I will apply that to this procedure now and give it a good run for a few months and see whats what.

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 1 week ago #1308707171

I wonder what the mechanism is after lig cut .
I understand stretching the ligaments , but what happens when the ligs are gone ?

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 1 week ago #1308707177

• Texas
  • General
  • General
@Dthom
We still need to keep ourselves as lengthened as possible while everything heals up and reconnects, all the tissues - not just ligs. As the scar tissues form and build everywhere that they are needed we want to keep our selves stretched for a more positive outcome.

Last edit: by Texas.

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 1 week ago #1308707178

• Texas
  • General
  • General
Today was my first legit hang. Only 2.5 pounds for about 30 minutes give or take. I went up 3.75 for about 5min of that. I will try to get another 30min in later today. I am shooting for approx an 1 hour per day minimum with a goal of 10 hours per week.
The pain was not bad at all for the hang. no more than it is without the hang to be honest.

My pain now is mostly an inside pain and a bit on my inner legs.

My Lig Cut Journal 2 years 1 week ago #1308707179

Be careful of overdoing it -- I tried at about 3 weeks and slightly separated my incision ..

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream