PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 8 months ago #1308708495

Good morning guys. I will be having my first round of PMMA on Monday 8-22-22 with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma. Like many of you I’ve been following PhalloBoards for years looking at everyone’s results with different fillers and Dr’s. I initially wanted to have this procedure done in 2020 and then Covid happened. I’m also in a better place financially so I figured now is the time to have it done. I appreciate all of you that have contributed to this website.

Some background about myself, I am 36 years old, 6’1 tall and weigh roughly 260 pounds. I’ve done some stretching off and on with a traction device over the past five years. I’ve gained roughly half of an Inch in Erect length. I also used a bathmate pump for about a year. Due to the skin discoloration and lack of permanent gains I stopped using it.

My current stats are:

Erect bone pressed length- 6.5 to 6.75 inches
Erect Girth below glans- 4.0 inches
Erect Girth midshaft- 4.5 inches
Erect Girth base- 4.75 inches

Flaccid length- 3.5 inches
Flaccid Girth- 3.5-4.0 inches

I have opted to have the Utmost package and will be staying for three nights before flying home. To say that I am nervous and excited is an understatement. I’ve never traveled outside of the country so that will be a new experience as well. I am uploading pictures of my penis. Please forgive me for not having pictures of the measuring tape on my Erect penis because honestly I begin to go limp as soon as I try to take a picture of it. My goal is to be 5.5 inches of Girth midshaft post two rounds.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 8 months ago #1308708497

Best of luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stonemalone

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 8 months ago #1308708498

Excellent! Keep us posted

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 8 months ago #1308708503

Thanks fellas. As soon as I get back to the hotel room after the procedure and get settled in I will update and upload pictures.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 8 months ago #1308708514

Just a quick update. I made it to the grand hotel about one hour ago and just ordered room service. My appointment was originally scheduled for today but my flight this morning was canceled at the last second due to flooding in Dallas. Dallas got 15 inches of rain in 24 hours. The state of Texas has been in a severe drought the entire year. I swear if you fart on the grass it would catch on fire. But go figure it’s monsoon season the day I want to fly LOL. Anyway I found another flight and Diana was able to reschedule me for tomorrow. I have had absolutely zero issues from the time I left San Diego airport to checking into the grand hotel. Everything looks normal here. Traffic is busy and nobody seems scared about anything. I also used Avanti Dermas shuttle service. Everything has been smooth sailing thus far. I have a feeling everything will be smooth as well. Update you guys again tomorrow.
Attachments:

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 7 months ago #1308708524

We’ll just finished my first session with Dr Morales and Ian. Both of them were awesome and seemed like they were very proficient at what they are doing. I received a total of 17cc’s of Linnea safe PMMA. I received 10cc’s of 30% and 7cc’s of 10%. I also received glans enhancement with HA. I further received Phallotox and Scrotox. I am still wrapped up and will see Ian in a few hours for my first follow up visit. Dr Morales said that everything went smooth and that I should have a great result. I will take more pictures after my follow up visit with Ian tonight and hopefully some measurements.
Attachments:

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 7 months ago #1308708532

I’m about 8 hours out from the procedure. The swelling is huge from where I started. My Flaccid midshaft Girth is now 5.5 inches after starting at 4 inches Flaccid. My base Flaccid Girth is now 6.5 inches plus. I’ve been mainly Hanging the last three hours or so because when I try to lightly massage I am having a decent amount of leakage from the top two entry points near my glans. Initially it was definitely PMMA oozing out because Ian told me it was. Now it’s more yellowish to clear. I’ve been pinching and rolling and it’s not helping any so I’m going to mainly focus on Hanging tonight and hopefully it will heal up some by tomorrow where I can really manipulate it after I see Ian again.
Attachments:

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 7 months ago #1308708550

Day two update. I had my follow up visit this morning with Ian for the LED and IPL. After that the shuttle service picked me up and took me back to Dan Diego where I will be staying for a few nights before flying home. Tijuana seemed safe enough to stay but I’d rather be back over here across the border. So good news today is that the swelling has come down pretty significantly and I can now get a slight glimpse of what the filler looks and feels like. Although it’s not completely obvious what’s filler and what’s swelling. Oh well I will do the best that I can manipulating it to where I see fit. I am still having lymphatic fluid leaking from a few entry points but it’s not nearly as bad as last night. The leakage last night was unreal. I’ve been Hanging basically every waking moment and if I’m not Hanging then I’m massaging. My Flaccid midshaft Girth today is 5.25 inches and my “mostly Erect” midshaft Girth is just below 6 inches. If I can somehow finish this first session with a midshaft Girth of 5 inches I will be ecstatic. I know there will be irregularities and I know I will do a second session at some point but to date I am pleased with how this is turning out. Also my scrotum is fairly swollen but I’m hoping it’s just lymphatic fluid. I understand that there can be filler that migrated there but there’s nothing I can do about it. Anyway here’s some pictures.
Attachments:

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 7 months ago #1308708552

Looks good so far. Maybe just the picture angle but looks like you have more at the base than the rest of the shaft.
Personally, I think you should have stayed in TJ for additional follow ups "just in case" there are some panic moments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stonemalone

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 7 months ago #1308708553

Yeah I showed Ian that this morning regarding the base. He said he thinks it’s just swelling but to keep massaging it up the shaft towards the glans in case it is filler. Hopefully in the next few days it will start to even out with massaging etc. yesterday I couldn’t hardly massage at all due to the amount of fluid leakage from my top two entry points. I have a decent fat pad and that area at the base is much more noticeable after I’ve been Hanging for a few hours. So maybe it’s filler that the fat pad is moving or just lymphatic fluid that’s blocked by the fat pad. I’m not sure but I’ll keep working on it. I totally understand what you’re saying about any panic moments. I’m off work for awhile so I figure “hope” if anything serious happens then they can drive me back to Avanti for a follow up if needed. But I really feel good about everything so far.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 7 months ago #1308708622

Hey guys it’s been one week since my first procedure. I guess I’m starting to have my first official panic moment…. Yesterday I noticed that my shaft and base started to swell again. I have been Hanging and massaging religiously. Today my shaft is still swollen but still looks very uniform. My base has a what I would call a ring or maybe doughnut going around the entire base with a more prominent area of swelling at the left lower base. I’ll upload a picture of my base. Do you guys think it’s just swelling or product. Maybe too early to tell?
Attachments:

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 7 months ago #1308708629

Here’s another picture.
Attachments:

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 7 months ago #1308708630

Any chance you had sex?

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 7 months ago #1308708631

ThickEnergy22 wrote: Any chance you had sex?

No sir I haven’t.
Have you had something similar to this?

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round. 1 year 7 months ago #1308708632

I had swelling on the backside of the shift similar to yours but it slowly went away rather than going away and returning.

Sex was just a guess.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream