PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702179

So according to the reply I received I may be to large for the study at 6” bone pressed. Didn’t give my Girth size initially. Just a heads up to guys who’s interested in this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702180

New1inch wrote: So according to the reply I received I may be to large for the study at 6” bone pressed. Didn’t give my Girth size initially. Just a heads up to guys who’s interested in this.

Interesting. I suppose it makes sense that if it's a formal study, it probably has to have defined parameters and conditions. Curious to know their reasoning behind the length requirement.

Are you saying that they informed you that you weren't a qualified candidate, or you got the impression that you were too big for their study?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702189

Skeptical_One wrote:

New1inch wrote: So according to the reply I received I may be to large for the study at 6” bone pressed. Didn’t give my Girth size initially. Just a heads up to guys who’s interested in this.

Interesting. I suppose it makes sense that if it's a formal study, it probably has to have defined parameters and conditions. Curious to know their reasoning behind the length requirement.

Are you saying that they informed you that you weren't a qualified candidate, or you got the impression that you were too big for their study?

The words were “you may be slightly bigger than the study inclusion criteria.” In reply I let him him that’s was BPEL and not Girth In the initial email in case their was confusion. So we’ll see.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702198

Bumping.

Hate to see some guys who've been waiting months or years for an opportunity like this to slip pass their radar.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702204

• Hxxva
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Ang updates on this I wish the requirements to be elligble were posted

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702213

• Danpe
  • Thank you received: 9
They responded saying that there's injections into the shaft and head. I'm only interested in shaft injections. And now reading 6" BPEL is over criteria that seals the deal for me. I still may reach out to Schafer privately for HA.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702214

• Hxxva
So in order to quality you need to be under 6 inches in leghnt ?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702218

When I sent a message i was not told you had to be under 6 inches in length.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702220

Noxcuse wrote: When I sent a message i was not told you had to be under 6 inches in length.

Did you mention your length at all? I did. This was the response.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702221

I did put my size in and there was no mention. I'm thinking that got a large influx of potential participants and just kept the emails short with minimal information.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702222

Noxcuse wrote: I did put my size in and there was no mention. I'm thinking that got a large influx of potential participants and just kept the emails short with minimal information.

Idk bro.. the guy was a doc that responded. Guess we’ll see. Also require Multiple follow ups. So gotta be prepared for that as well if they want in person. I’m ok with that though as I fly for free.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702223

Yeah, luckily I am local and just a train ride away.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702224

According to New1Inch, the "6-Inch" thing may have been a confusion (BPEL vs Girth); that all said, it doesn't matter. Until they publicly post criteria for this study, I'd advise emailing them with interest and they'll let you know whether or not you're approved/qualified.

Besides, considering the fact that this study hasn't taken place, there is every possibility that qualifications and parameters can change to adapt to what's available. Until things are set in stone, just give the email a shot if you're truly interested.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noxcuse

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702242

• Captain
I'm sure I'm just overthinking here, but does the email address seem odd to anyone else? I would just assume a doctors office conducting an in-house study would use a more official email, or linked email address. Obviously, I have trust issues. Lol

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702243

Captain wrote: I'm sure I'm just overthinking here, but does the email address seem odd to anyone else? I would just assume a doctors office conducting an in-house study would use a more official email, or linked email address. Obviously, I have trust issues. Lol

Or it could be the name of the person providing the screening/vetting for this procedure? I'm not sure I understand the insinuation or skepticism, are you suggesting this contact info is illegitimate or spam? I can assure you that this is a credible and legitimate trial opportunity.

I went ahead and asked if they could provide an alternative email to alleviate any one else's concerns, although I'm not sure where the skepticism is coming from. The new contact FOR THE STUDY is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I've updated the original post. If you're looking for general inquiries, you can contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

This is for those seriously interested.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream