PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 week ago #1308702454

• melon
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Ain’t that the truth. Money is definitely the limiting factor in 2021 for me, but if I were to think back to 2018 things I were afraid of ranged from granulomas (read many a PMMA/Kenalog threads), to the accordion effect (matos HA Belotero results were out of this world, that thread quelled a lot of fears though I still acknowledge that uncut is suppose to be more Russian roulette when it comes to aesthetics+amount of filler able to be injected). I caught the tail end of the grafting phase of Girth enhancement, and saw the transition into PMMA—>Sculptra, Ellanse, and HA. Even some South Korean *megafill threads peppered here and there. And whatever Dr Loria injects (proprietary silicone blend iirc). Definitely been interesting to follow the community.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by melon. Reason: wrote belafill instead of megafill

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 week ago #1308702504

I just had a conversation (back and forth email) with dr hussain, and yes basically they’re looking for:

one year study with 5 follow up visits at baseline, 2 weeks, 6 weeks, 12 weeks and one year.

Data collection include: photographs, questionnaire completion by wife/girlfriend/partner.

There is no cost to the patients.

They also asked abt ethnicity, underlying conditions, and penis measurements Flaccid and Erect.

I’m now on the list of potential study patient, so hopefully this goes through.

Anyone had a similar experience?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 week ago #1308702505

• Mantas
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey. To what email you send your message and what did you write? I wrote to them but got no answer.

Last edit: by Mantas.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 week ago #1308702506

I did what Skeptical_one said: MODERATOR EDIT: To determine your eligibility email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. General information about the practice can email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 3 days ago #1308702585

jayeslee69 wrote: I did what Skeptical_one said: MODERATOR EDIT: To determine your eligibility email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. General information about the practice can email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I edited your post above. If you had already emailed the info email address, you did nothing wrong. They are just updating addresses for everyone's convenience and for efficiency.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 2 days ago #1308702609

Hopefully, I am not too late? Just sent on my email.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 5 hours ago #1308702648

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
@TheInternational , I just got done reading your article and I was curious if you had an updates since finishing it?
You mentioned you'd write an update regarding the firmness of your penis after 46 cc's of Juvaderm and your partner's response to it.
Also, how have things settled size-wise? Are you still sitting at 6.5" MSEG?

Your article was an enjoyable read by the way. Very well put together.

Cacx

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308702700

Any updates on this

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308702707

Hi! @Cacx
I did add an update reflecting my latest round. a couple of weeks ago. Yes, I remain at 6.5" in girth about 7 weeks after my latest round of 16 syringes of Voluma XC. It's settling in a pretty uniform way but there's always a little room for improvement. (It's slightly thicker and more bulbous at the midpoint of the shaft.) The reactions I've been getting from new partners have been incredible: genuine gasps at my size. It's the stuff dreams are made of. Sex feels fantastic for me AND my partners have been orgasming from intercourse more often. Lastly, I've finally found a condom that works! www.myonecondoms.com/ Even XL store-bought condoms were far too tight. I use the N22

Last edit: by TheInternational.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308702730

For the study, do we need to have significant other or are they fine with person being single?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308702731

What’s you BPEL?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308702781

Were is the procedure at?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308702795

Nathaniel1982 wrote: Were is the procedure at?

Nyc

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308702802

Has anyone heard anything personally via email regarding the study and such?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308702816

I sent follow up email, he said they going to start with patients living near the area. No exact dates but said he will update how it goes. So not sure what that really means since , really hoping I get chosen .

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream