PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703263

jayeslee69 wrote: I signed up in March and they told me I’m on the list. Not sure what that means though, last week I asked them about it and they said they will keep me updated. I’m based in Boston and I told them I can travel. Hopefully I can get an appointment soon.

Sadly you most likely won’t be qualified , since they want people who are local and can make it for all 4-5 visits throughout the year

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703264

4-5 visits are easy. Boston is close. You work for them? How was your appointment?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703267

Got my first visit in a couple weeks to see if I qualify and potentially get the injections done that day. Happy to share my experience and pics if people are interested.

Not really too active on this site so not sure what to expect. Anybody got tips for making the most of it (maximizing my gains/mitigating risk of complications)?

Last edit: by bigjunkie.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703271

Did they give you an idea of what they are considering a qualified individual?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703272

This was the list of qualifications that he sent over:

• You must be at least 21 years of age
• No congenital or acquired penile malformation or diseases
• No previous plastic surgery or non-invasive treatment of the penis
• No urological disorder.
• No chronic health issues.
• Penis must be more than 6 cm and less than 12.5 cm long in Flaccid state.
• Willing and able to attend 5 office visits over 12 month period

Not really sure what else. I think its just making sure that you'll have a reasonably good outcome and don't have any serious confounding variables that might screw with the study.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 10 months ago #1308703496

@TheInternational - look forward to reading an update to the article once you have it.

Anyone else have other experiences with this trial and care to share?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 1 year 11 months ago #1308707531

So an update on this study, I had my fillers around last may/June. So far 30-40% reduction as of now. completely forgot my original Girth lol. The Voluma is worth it to see potential how you would like the overall filler.

Since I’m going to my final visit, I’m hoping they would give me complimentary filler since the company gave verbal agreement but didn’t send extra product. But at end of day I’m confident to try something more permanent such as PMMA so I’m not spending $5-8k every year

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 1 year 9 months ago #1308708037

• Danpe
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
Has anyone else done this? I was pretty sad not to qualify. Any pics or updates?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 1 year 9 months ago #1308708042

It’s been over a year, they not taking any new people from what I was told. But it’s worth it, but prefer to do permanent since it becomes costly paying yearly

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 1 year 9 months ago #1308708046

• Danpe
  • Thank you received: 9
I thought they were trialing something?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 1 year 9 months ago #1308708047

Danpe wrote: I thought they were trialing something?

They were doing trials of juverderm voluma. As the the title says 20 people. Which was last year. Now the study is coming to a conclusion.

I personally getting my filler removed next week, since I’m flying to see Avanti clinic to do permanent filler in Aug

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream