PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702244

Hi I’m highly Intrested in this study, is this based in NY?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702246

Oslo wrote: Hi I’m highly Intrested in this study, is this based in NY?

I've received an update: yes, I believe so because his Clinic is in New York City; also, clients closer to NY are preferred, like New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and so on. This may be due to making follow-ups for the study more practical for all parties involved, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I wrote back and I'll learn more about what the qualifiers are.

Regardless, I'd still send an email expressing your interest; until they send me hard criteria, I'd say just go for it.
Update: new email for trial questions/qualifications is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702248

Captain wrote: I'm sure I'm just overthinking here, but does the email address seem odd to anyone else? I would just assume a doctors office conducting an in-house study would use a more official email, or linked email address. Obviously, I have trust issues. Lol

No I think that’s just you. There’s no required email address for a doctors office. They can have a Gmail email account if they wanted to. Doesn’t matter. Don’t be a stickler. It’s not like email addresses are expensive to create.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702249

Skeptical_One wrote:

Captain wrote: I'm sure I'm just overthinking here, but does the email address seem odd to anyone else? I would just assume a doctors office conducting an in-house study would use a more official email, or linked email address. Obviously, I have trust issues. Lol

Or it could be the name of the person providing the screening/vetting for this procedure? I'm not sure I understand the insinuation or skepticism, are you suggesting this contact info is illegitimate or spam? I can assure you that this is a credible and legitimate trial opportunity.

I went ahead and asked if they could provide an alternative email to alleviate any one else's concerns, although I'm not sure where the skepticism is coming from. The new contact FOR THE STUDY is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I've updated the original post. If you're looking for general inquiries, you can contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

This is for those seriously interested.

So what happens if we contacted them preset through the old email address? Their was literally nothing wrong with the old email address. People just like to be sticklers for minuscule things.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702251

• Captain
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
My question was not with bad intent.

None affiliated emails seeking personal information is a common problem with my work, I guess I'm just trained to question that. My apologies.

On another note, I did reach out to the study email. The information I got back was this:

1 year study.
5 follow-up visits: baseline, 2 week, 6 weeks, 12 weeks and 1 year.

Data collected will be photos, questionnaire (from both participants and spouse/partner.)

No cost to the patient.

This sounds like a great opportunity for anyone in the area. I will certainly throw my name in the hat, but I'm sure I'm outside the current preferred range.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702277

Here are the basic criteria!

To participate:

• You must be at least 21 years of age
• No congenital or acquired penile malformation or diseases
• No previous plastic surgery or non-invasive treatment of the penis
• No urological disorder.
. No chronic health issues.
. Penis must be more than 6 cm and less than 12.5 cm long in Flaccid state.
• Willing and able to attend 5 office visits over 12 month period

Study protocol will be explained in detail during study’s eligibility visit.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702279

I got email back (I sent to their gmail) that they will put my name in potential list of test subjects and treatment will start in months time (I’m assuming April)

I do hope to be entered in study. I’m curious thou to know, if getting filler for Girth, will with naturally stretch penis for permanent length? Since if using stretcher increases an Inch then fillers with heavy weight should theoretically help increase.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702280

Hi! Having had the procedure, I can confirm that the extra weight of the filler definitely makes the penis hang longer. In my case, my Flaccid length is about 1.5" longer than it was. You can see that very clearly in the two attachments where I'm Flaccid. The other attachment shows my total Girth gain to date. I went from 4.5" to 6.5"
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by TheInternational.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702281

• Danpe
  • Thank you received: 9
so you're the guy from the article?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702282

yes!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by TheInternational.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702283

• Captain
I received another email informing me that I'm on the potential patient list. If accepted, I'll start a new topic under progress reports. It does seem the study will begin in April.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702322

Bump.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702350

TheInternational wrote: Here are the basic criteria!

To participate:

• You must be at least 21 years of age
• No congenital or acquired penile malformation or diseases
• No previous plastic surgery or non-invasive treatment of the penis
• No urological disorder.
. No chronic health issues.
. Penis must be more than 6 cm and less than 12.5 cm long in Flaccid state.
• Willing and able to attend 5 office visits over 12 month period

Study protocol will be explained in detail during study’s eligibility visit.

Do you know what they mean by penile malformation or urological disorder? Asking because I was born with hypospadias that got corrected with surgery when I was a baby. I’m wondering if that would put me out. I should reach back out to them and ask. You’d think they’d want to use a wide array of different types. I know I asked Avanti Derma and they told me they could do the procedure no problem.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702436

• melon
Long time lurker (5+ years). Been interesting following the forums through all the years. Finally ready to take the plunge for HA, was probably time years ago. Signed up for the study, hopefully lady luck is on my side! Wonder how many other long time lurkers there are out there.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 month ago #1308702452

melon wrote: Long time lurker (5+ years). Been interesting following the forums through all the years. Finally ready to take the plunge for HA, was probably time years ago. Signed up for the study, hopefully lady luck is on my side! Wonder how many other long time lurkers there are out there.

Anyone is ready when it’s free.. Lmaoo haha.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream