PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713141

I use the caps instead of the tape. Have had no slips since I switched, and the squishiness of the silicone feels more comfortable than tape.
The following user(s) said Thank You: phalloguy100

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713150

• P-Long
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 24
Hello Girthy, I would disagree with your assessment of PRP. It has been shown to improve growth in multiple conditions. And is many ways, healing is growth.
As for the other peptide, until you prove with a scientific study that it works, it is just an educated guess. P-Long will deliver what the data shows - no more and no less - as long as the protocol is followed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 6 days ago #1308713398

• 2th_doc
  • Thank you received: 0
If there are not p-long providers is our area, do you recommend self injecting the PRP? I do PRF for oral surgery and have a centrifuge, I’m just confused because on the website it says I can purchase the purespin, but if I already have the stuff, do you recommend self treating?

Although I usually stick needles in mouths and not dicks.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 6 days ago #1308713401

• P-Long
You could self treat. There are videos on how to inject the penis. If you came to see me for the first treatment, I could teach you and then you would be much better doing things on your own. just connect with me at brandeismd.com

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 6 days ago #1308713402

• 2th_doc
Thanks for the offer, I’ll get something scheduled!

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 6 days ago #1308713403

Any updates on this arrangement?

P-Long wrote: Where do you live? If you would be willing to post about your experience, then I would be willing to treat you at the cost of my equipment and not charge you for my time. If you live too far away, then if there is anyone on phalloboard that lives within an hour of my office in San Ramon, CA that is willing to share their total experience with the group with images and measurements, I would be happy to offer one person a similar arrangement.

Last edit: by SkeletonJelly.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 6 days ago #1308713415

• P-Long
If you are interested, please call my office at 925-255-7867.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 4 days ago #1308713429

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jacks10, P-Long

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713509

• Otterboi
  • 30cc PMMA and 400cc filler
  • Thank you received: 1
Would this procedure still involve injections if it has PRP? Since it's plasma, I assume much different than PMMA or HA; I've been using a traction device off and on, haven't used in a couple years while I get used to and gauge up my PA piercing but would like to get back on board.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713511

Otterboi wrote: Would this procedure still involve injections if it has PRP? Since it's plasma, I assume much different than PMMA or HA; I've been using a traction device off and on, haven't used in a couple years while I get used to and gauge up my PA piercing but would like to get back on board.

This isn't a Medical Procedure per-se, it's better categorized as a "Protocol."

Are you familiar with manual PE exercises like stretching, Hanging, Jelqing, pumping, Clamping, etc, for the purposes of increasing penis size? Well this area of penis enlargement (PE) has never been adequately studied on a medical & scientific level, much less standardized in any credible way (in other words, there is no consensus on how best to perform these routines in order to achieve the most gains while minimizing risk of injury).

My understanding is that the P-Long protocol is a tailored and customized PE routine, combining already familiar techniques & supplements in order to optimize results; the provider supplies all the devices, supplements, and monthly PRP while you follow instructions for a minimum of 6 months to see potential gains in both length and Girth.

So to clarify, since it seems you may have confused it with PMMA or HA -- this is more of a prescribed routine and is not anything like the surgical or non-surgical procedures you read elsewhere on this site. I hope that helps.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713512

• Otterboi
  • 30cc PMMA and 400cc filler
  • Thank you received: 1

Skeptical_One wrote:

Otterboi wrote: Would this procedure still involve injections if it has PRP? Since it's plasma, I assume much different than PMMA or HA; I've been using a traction device off and on, haven't used in a couple years while I get used to and gauge up my PA piercing but would like to get back on board.

This isn't a Medical Procedure per-se, it's better categorized as a "Protocol."

Are you familiar with manual PE exercises like stretching, Hanging, Jelqing, pumping, Clamping, etc, for the purposes of increasing penis size? Well this area of penis enlargement (PE) has never been adequately studied on a medical & scientific level, much less standardized in any credible way (in other words, there is no consensus on how best to perform these routines in order to achieve the most gains while minimizing risk of injury).

My understanding is that the P-Long protocol is a tailored and customized PE routine, combining already familiar techniques & supplements in order to optimize results; the provider supplies all the devices, supplements, and monthly PRP while you follow instructions for a minimum of 6 months to see potential gains in both length and Girth.

So to clarify, since it seems you may have confused it with PMMA or HA -- this is more of a prescribed routine and is not anything like the surgical or non-surgical procedures you read elsewhere on this site. I hope that helps.

Definitely helps, thank you; I'm very familiar with PE exercises, I went from 5.5 to 6.5 with stretching and Jelqing but aim to get more, so I'll have to look into this.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713545

P-Long wrote: You could self treat. There are videos on how to inject the penis. If you came to see me for the first treatment, I could teach you and then you would be much better doing things on your own. just connect with me at brandeismd.com

Can you point out any of these videos? I don’t have anyone in my area who currently performs P-Long-specific shots. I’ve purchased your package, just need the injections, and I can show the videos to providers that do PRP but have never injected the penis.

Last edit: by GrowthMindset.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713551

• P-Long
The videos are part of the teaching package for certified P-Long providers. They are not generally available. If you visit me in my office, I can teach you how to inject yourself.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713580

• Capo710
If this offer is still on the table, I’m in CA and would love to do it and report back step by step to the boards.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713606

• P-Long
I would be happy to see you. I have a patient posting images already, but if you would like to do the same, I will see you for the cost of my disposables and not charge you anything for my services. Please call the office 925-255-7867 to make an appointment.