Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713618

• P-Long
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 24
Hello PhalloBoard, We have been getting a lot of calls about our offer. I want to prove to this community that the protocol is effective and does what it is supposed to do, and to show that the injections are very tolerable, and that the traction and suction are simple, and that the AFFIRM supplement is effective. So... I will extend the offer of doing the PRP injects at my cost without charging for my personal time for the first 5 men to book with my office in Northern California. brandeismd.com 925-255-7867.

If you start treatment with me in my office, I would ask that:
1. You post monthly images with measurements on Phalloboard
2. You follow the protocol accurately
3. You post ultrasound images I provide to you
4. You allow me to use your images on my website (anonymous) without compensation and provide testimonials (written, oral or video depending on your comfort level)
5. Maybe we can have some fun and turn the penis growth into a competition by posting results over time

Judson Brandeis MD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713619

Thank you for the update, Doctor. As you know I just reached out this afternoon. I'll be excited to work with you and be as flexible as I can with treatment to work around my schedule. I'm very curious to see what the long term effects of the procedure could be if all goes well in the first sixth month period!

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713620

• Jrob414
  • Thank you received: 1
How important is the ultrasound guidance? I talked with my local provider and he made it sound like he doesn’t have or need the ultrasound. The p-long video made it seem like the ultrasound was key to the correct placement and effective results.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713621

• P-Long
I am a world expert in putting needles into penises and I would say that when I started using the ultrasound I was missing the target about 15-20% of the time. With an ultrasound I miss the target ZERO percent of the time. It does not any time or expense to the procedure.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713622

• P-Long
I am very excited for you to participate!

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713623

• Capo710
  • Thank you received: 0
I’m very interested. Can you give me a rough estimate of the cost for the 6 months? If I can swing it I will call and sign up today.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713624

• Jrob414
  • Thank you received: 1
So if there is a p-long protocol practitioner who doesn’t use ultrasound, how should we react? Do we report them to the website for not following protocol? Just find another practitioner?

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713629

• P-Long
Ultrasound guidance is part of their training package. If they are not offering it, please message me off line and I will contact them.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713668

Hello all, I had my first p-long session with Dr. Brandeis this past Thursday at his office in San Ramon.

My first few posts in this thread were quite skeptical and it spoke volumes to me that his office responded and considered me for the offer that Dr. Brandeis made to work at cost with a handful of the forum members here.

Actually walking into his office and meeting everyone in person made my confidence skyrocket further.

So here I am, off on this adventure. I'll post photos and measurements monthly to log my progress, starting with this baseline.

I'd like to make it clear that the Dr. is discounting his own time for me, but that I have purchased all of the travel, equipment, and the PRP shots myself.

I am 25 years old and healthy, but could be more active. 6'1 and 175lbs.

Below are measured photos from today, using the equipment provided from Dr. Brandeis. The tape seems a bit generous for Girth but not excessively, I'll continue to use it for the sake of consistency. Here is my bone pressed stretched length, right around or slightly under 6.5", my bone pressed Erect length of right around 6.0" with a pretty average but not amazing Erection (juggling a tape measure and phone is harder than it looks, no pun intended), and my Erect Girth around 14cm pictured, which converts to about 5.5".

All photos were taken from a cell phone held inline with my belly button, which I'll try to do for consistency.

SkeletonJelly
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrowthMindset, ou812

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713687

Doc,i have a question;

which traction device you have , can WE wear more then 10 hours comfortable for allday ?

And which prp Kit you have?

Then not all prp kits are good,i have in 2017 - 3 prp ENJEKTIONS with a bad penis extender RESULT nothing !I THINK a cheap bad prp Kit from the clinic ,and this kit make my blood not so much good cells for penis growth ....AND OTHER PROBLEM I SMOKE CIGARETTES BUT FOR PRP IS STOP SMOKING BETTER...

And next problem;

at the Moment we dont have a penis extender that we can wear more then 10 hours per day comfortable WITHOUT PAIN OR STRONG STRANGULATION THE PENIS VEINS ,WE MUST FIND A NEW SYSTEM IN PENIS STRETCHER FOR LONGTIME WEAR PER DAY

THE MOST IMPORTEND POINT IS THAT WE DONT HAVE A PENIS STRETCHER THAT WE CAN WEAR MORE THEN 10 HOURS PER DAY ,WE HAVE 2019 A FORUM MEMBER THEY BECOME ONLY WITH TEACTION IN 3 YEARS MORE THEN 10 HOURS PER DAY WITH 3 DIFFERENT PENIS STRETCHERS 7 CM MORE LONGER PENIS.I THINK WITH VITAMINS/MINERALS AND A GOOD PRP ENJEKTION WE CAN BECOME 5 CM OR LONGER PENIS IN 1 YEAR ,YOUR IDEAR WITH P -LONG IS GREAT,THANKS DOC!!

BUT YOU MUST MIDIFICATION...

THE REAL KEY FOR FAST PENIS ENLARGEMENT

IS ;
MORE TIME TO WEAR A PENIS STRETCHER PER DAY FOR FAST LONGER PENIS RESULTS...

The key for your p-long Protokoll is ;

A traction penis stretcher comfortable wear 10 hours per day without pain...

And a prp enjektion with a good prp Kit with full good stem cells...

And what you mean ;can we take vigrxplus pills too in this process?

can you Modifikation the prp with stemcell from exemple ;stomach fat or other area?

Thanks from germany

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713691

• P-Long
Hello Germany, The only protocol ever properly tested is the P-Long protocol. Modifications to the protocol may work better or may work worse. I don't know because they have not been scientifically tested on many men, not just one. We may do a follow up study with modifications, but not any time soon.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713701

The paper is what it is . Maybe all you need is an extender like restorex . Maybe prp helps . I think all p-Kong is saying at the moment is :

With this protocol here are the results . I do not think he is lying . Or fabricating data . He thinks part is restorex .
The results were comparable to just restorex …. So the idea that prp /no /tadalafil make a difference on gains is shaky . But they have other benefits

I’ve been on the protocol for 2 months and I’ve gained 5 mm . Extrapolate to 6 and that’s 15 mm … or pretty close to average gains .

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 8 months 1 week ago #1308713805

Not sure how many come straight to the forum and may miss out on frontpage updates (always recommend visiting or reviewing the phalloboards.com frontpage first for News, Featured Spotlights and Trending Articles) --> assuming the first 5 haven't already signed up, it wouldn't hurt to check:

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714118

• oysters
  • Thank you received: 3
Im so skeptical about this. It is literally just a PRP protocol. Any PRP provider will tell you tu use the stretcher and vacuum devices. Results are not permanent. I did prp and stretching and got good gains that faded away a few months after stopping the treatments. Also it says there can't be any bad outcome but stretching led me to peyronie's disease even though a followed the manufacturer instructions. Smells fishy.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714122

oysters wrote: Im so skeptical about this. It is literally just a PRP protocol. Any PRP provider will tell you to use the stretcher and vacuum devices. Results are not permanent. I did prp and stretching and got good gains that faded away a few months after stopping the treatments. Also it says there can't be any bad outcome but stretching led me to peyronie's disease even though a followed the manufacturer instructions. Smells fishy.

Did you do the PRP monthly? Did you take Nitric Oxide supplements? Did you use medical-grade stretcher and pumps, and do it through a routine not found randomly on Thundersplace or Reddit, but one tailored by a Urologist who studies Sex Medicine? Did this routine have a study associated with it? Did you commit to this routine to a T for at least 6 months? If no, then I'm not sure how your personal experience provides any valid contention here. And if yes, well you yourself admitted gains during the process, so again, your personal experience doesn't invalidate this particular protocol.

Note*- no one is claiming the PRP itself is what provides gains (until proven otherwise, the PhalloBoards does not consider PRP alone as an effective means for penis enlargement). What it is likely doing is providing growth & healing factors after your tunica has undergone tension via stretching & pumping, although Dr. Brandeis can verify if my understanding there is correct.

Permanency I don't know about, and I personally suspect that there will be a small percentage of men who are true classic hard gainers, a term known in the Online Penis Enlargement (PE) scene to describe men who simply don't respond to PE exercises.

Interestingly, you acknowledged seeing good gains. What makes this fishy then? Where is the skepticism if you yourself are living proof that it CAN work. This option are for men who either are already accustomed to PE routines, or those who are simply uncomfortable with medical procedures that involve injections or incisions (which by the way, have their fair share of complication rates).

Following the manufacturer's instructions is meaningless from a PE device company. Most of these devices aren't big companies, they are small entrepreneurs that designed their prototype in their basement, slapped a patent on their version, and outsourced the construction in China (or wherever). The idea with P-Long is that it's custom tailored by a Urologist to ensure growth and minimize injury. For the countless guides out there on Thundersplace, Reddit, theBiohacker, and others, I'd prefer one with some underlying science than those developed by armchair PE gurus.

Any form of PE exercises if done incorrectly, too frequent or too intense can trigger Peyronie's down the road, yes. This is no different than a filler patient suffering from a severe granuloma reaction down the road, or a dermal matrix patient experiencing atrophy or necrosis of their graft due to poor vascularization down the road. All PE methods, surgical or not, are not without risk.

Also, men just started this protocol, I say we save judgment on its merits until they start reporting -- seems a bit misguided to challenge the credibility of a protocol that you yourself admit can produce gains. Permanency is a different matter, and it's possible some men will need to do maintenance routines to keep their size steady. There are a few reports of men who have just started, and one who has yet to report publicly (a veteran member I've known for a decade) has indicated to me in private about his very good results, and he's only halfway through his Protocol.

In other words, I respectfully ask we wait & see, because unlike girth injections, there are no immediate "Before & After's." Furthermore, Dr. Brandeis has been very forthcoming, answering more questions in a single thread than any Doctor has in a long time. As a matter of fact, he was running a special on the frontpage (phalloboards.com). offering the first 5 participants who apply can get the P-Long Protocol at cost if they are willing to share their results here -- I call that confidence in one's product/service.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised with the feedback over the course of months or years that this Protocol could even see little modifications here and there, tweaked to be fully optimal. Members here who would rather opt out of injections or surgery could play a vital role in seeing if this protocol (1) works for most participants, (2) requires minor modifications for optimization, or (3) ultimately does not work for most men and requires going back to the drawing board. For now, having a Study published in an Andrology Journal gives it more weight than any protocol or routine you'll find elsewhere on PE sites, and for that reason, I think it's worth looking into.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.