Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 1 week ago #1308714817

• luisrio
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0

P-Long wrote: I can answer your questions offline.

information too please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 1 week ago #1308714819

Thank you for sharing the Youtube video. I would be interested in what the doctor thinks about it.

Some notes about your good points. Note that I am doing P-long right now and taking pictures. I paid for most of the protocol myself (only a small discount from the remaining Pshots if I take pictures) so I hope people believe me that I dont have a conflict of interest.

1.) He does propose a supplement with higher dosage (which I looked up seems to be a pre-workout supplement) but I cannot seem to find the "study" he performed with them. I believe what is an effective dosage, if any, is still up in the air, at least regarding peer studies. If someone has more information on this, this would be welcome. I do wish the Affirm mentioned the dosage to have more information on what is administered on the bottle. According to the paper it is 3gm L-Citrulline and 1gm beet extract.

I guess if you want you can just increase the dosage and do the protocol that way! I work out so it might be interesting to just do this.

2.) The 1/10 factor he talked in the video was that the 5-10 "mmHg" is 1/10 of the normal pressure of an Erect penis due to the blood, which is 100 mmHg. He was making the argument that the mmHg on the paper should be inchHg since this 5-10 mmHg would mean a pressure very similar to when Erect. The measurement being inchHg does make sense as that is the order of scale on the pumps themselves. The difference between mmHg and inchHg is 25.4 However, me doing the protocol I have been told to do 5-10 inchHg

3.)I would take this with a grain of salt. It is true that the PShot has no studies aimed to see the effect on PE, but that does not mean it works or does not work. What we have now , at least in this regard, is that with P-Long it did seem to work. Again, there is the challenge of multiple variables being measured at once, but the results should be taken as a protocol as a whole rather than trying to see if A,B,C,D help with PE independently. He does say that it is his opinion that it does not. The doctor also uses an ultrasound probe to carefully check where the PShot is administered in the penis, which to my knowledge is his new technique.

4.)I wish such pictures exist. Right now me and some others are taking pictures however.

7.) I could not find this point on the video itself, maybe I glossed over. My understanding is that the Pshot was aimed at reducing this due to its healing factor.

My personal experience is I have seen some growth but how much remains to be seen. I also suffer from the "steel cord" so I am not sure if that could affect my gains.

Again, thanks for sharing! Looking forward for what the Doctor thinks about it.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 1 week ago #1308714821

With all due respect to Hink, he's a Moderator at the Getting Bigger subReddit and also doesn't believe in male phalloplasty, which is demonstrably proven to work. While I'm not sure what his Medical credentials are, he can't say that he's published a Study that made it to an actual Medical Journal as a Urologist who specializes in Sexual Medicine.

Furthermore, there was no standard protocol in manual penis enlargement (PE) until the P-Long Protocol came along. Everyone was using whatever method they read from a stranger on the internet, and Hink's insights are no different (again, no disrespect intended). A medically prescribed protocol on the other hand is a scientifically proposed routine.

Could there be tweaks and fine-tuning seen to the P-Long in the coming months and years? Possibly, it appears Dr. Brandeis is open to suggestions, and there may be a chance changes to the Protocol aren't even necessary. As I've mentioned previously (either in this thread or elsewhere) that I personally know of a guy (he's a forum veteran as well) who is already at the 0.7" length mark and will soon post about it, as well as another Member in this thread also reporting gains. The P-Long study has shown men gaining measurable size. So effectively, Hink debunked nothing, he simply didn't agree with the parameters put forward by the Protocol.

That said, there is nothing wrong with criticisms and critiques, and I think it'd be fair to let @P-Long address any of the "debunking" remarks made in the video if they wish.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 1 week ago #1308714824

• P-Long
  • Thank you received: 24
I just watched Hink's YouTube Video and would like to respond to some of the positive and negative comments. Some of the criticisms that he makes are actually acknowledged in the paper. And I have presented this study at the International Society of Sexual Medicine meeting and more recently at the Sexual Medicine Society of North America. These meetings are filled with highly trained and experienced Academic Urologists and Researchers who give both positive and negative feedback.

I have offered to make a joint video with Hink because I feel that it is important to be transparent and to educate the public on what is real and what is fiction.

The issues raised include:

1) The supplement is underdosed (therefore the efficacious dose is not reached) I would disagree. There has only been one study looking at nitric oxide boosting and erectile function and it used 3 grams of L-citrulline. In addition, Affirm has beet root extract. See my article in Muscle & Fitness for more details:
https://www.muscleandfitness.com/features/from-our-partners/how-nitric-oxide-boosts-performance/

2) The study used pump pressure that was way too low (5-10mmhg), which is supposedly 1/10 of the commonly used pressure for PE purposes (later specified that he thinks your recommendation was actually 5-10 inches of mercury) with the Kaplan Pump, a pressure of 5 is usually enough to get a full erection. I ask patients to pump about 10% beyond a full erection. If you go beyond 10%, patients will get capillary rupture and purple discoloration of the head of the penis. The pressure gauge is a guide.

3) P-Shot has no evidence / is not effective for PE - only reason why it was included in the study was to increase sales since it's a relatively simple and high margin procedure, anecdotal reports from the PE community show no improvement apart from increased EQ. It is correct that a single P-Shot is not effective for penile enhancement. This study looks at six monthly shots with 60 cc blood draw and a highly concentrating system. In addition, I developed and teach an ultrasound guided placement. PRP accelerates tissue growth. There are literally hundreds of papers showing this to be the case in the orthopedic, hair growth, dental, and wound healing literature. Use of PRP has nothing to do with financial incentive. It has to do with accelerating the results of traction and suction.

4) At home measurements are flawed / lack of photographic evidence and inhouse measurements despite the study participants being physically present at your facility each month to receive their P-Shot At home measurements are a good way to document length and girth. Injecting men with Trimix and measuring is the gold standard, but I am in private practice and do not have the resources for a study like that. The RestoreX study was done at the Mayo Clinic. BrandeisMD is a great place but it does not come close to the resources of the Mayo Clinic. I did the best that I could with the resources that I have. That being said, I have done research at the American Red Cross with Harold Merryman, the Doctor who figured out how to freeze blood for transfusion, I have done Howard Hughes Medical Institute sponsored research at Harvard Medical School with the group that won the Nobel Prize for doing the first successful kidney transplant, and at UCLA Department of Urology where I earned almost a million dollars of grant money for my prostate cancer research. I do have some research credentials.

5) "You are financially motivated in publishing a positive result (P-Shot and supplement being available from your Clinic, possibly receiving commission from restoreX)."
It is true that I will benefit financially if P-Long becomes successful, but the same could be said for almost any medical device or protocol company. However, P-Long is only a small part of what I do. it seems that you are implying that I am falsifying data for financial gain. That is an unfounded and frankly offensive assertion, especially from someone who wears a mask to hide his identity. My credentials and body of work are easily discoverable and accurate. I would never make claims that were not backed up by my research, and by the fact that i treated each of the patients in the study and got their stories directly. There is no substitute in medicine for face to face contact and discussion.

6) Too many variables - impossible to differentiate which of the procedures had the biggest impact, and which had no significant effect. I agree that this is a multivariate study and it is difficult to determine what is doing what. However, I feel that it is a combination that makes the study significant. We know from the Phallosan study 20 years ago that if you use a stretching device 9 hours a day for six months, that you can grow the length of the penis. However, most people with jobs can't spend that kind of time stretching their penis. P-Long is a protocol that most guys can do, and it was designed that way.

7) Gaining almost an inch in length in six months despite using the stretching device for very limited time daily (goes against the common experience among PE practitioners) use of the RestoreX was 20 minutes twice a day. In the Mayo Clinic study on Peyronie's disease, the average growth was 1.7 cm over a similar time period with 30-60 minutes of stretching a day. These results are very consistent. Using the PRP, affirm and pump should accelerate the results. This is the paper: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33223425/

Do you think that critique was fair? Some of the critique was reasonable, and most of these points I address in the paper and in my presentations at the professional scientific meetings. The assertion that I did this purely for financial gain or that the data is fraudulent is unfounded and offensive. Someone in the PE community should be happy that a real medical researcher is using resources to study this issue, instead of chasing me away and telling me how I was wrong.

In fact, i am so confident in the protocol that we have five men doing the P-Long protocol at cost and posting images and results on PhalloBoards. That is transparent!

I offered to speak with Hink on YouTube. I have no ill will. My goal is to find a way for men to achieve their goals safely and effectively at a cost that is relatively low compared to other solutions. i would be happy to work with the PE community to crowd source results to make our data and findings more robust. In fact, that is what I have started to do on PhalloBoards and the initial results that I am hearing back from our providers make me confident that my findings are reproducible in offices other than BrandeisMD.

I hope that this addresses some of the issues.

Judson Brandeis MD
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812, Razor350

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 1 week ago #1308714829

hey wanted to let you know your p-long site isnt working once it goes to find a provider where it shows click here doesnt do anything . I was trying to see if there was anything in the sarasota area in florida and couldnt find any info

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 1 week ago #1308714837

• Jrob414
  • Thank you received: 1
There are a ton of issues with the site. I encounter many odd things myself. I eventually managed to find this page but it was very difficult to get to at the time. Hope it helps p-long.com/all-listings/
The following user(s) said Thank You: uncuthero

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 1 week ago #1308714843

that was a big help thanks

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 1 week ago #1308714849

It's a relatively new site, and someone like me who has built a site from the bottom up, issues tend to arise down the road, despite reviews/testing/audits -- that said, bringing them to the attention of @P-Long 's Web/Tech team will help ensure expedited improvements. Thanks for relaying this information to the site gentlemen.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 6 days ago #1308714853

• Jrob414
That’s actually one of the major problems I would point out. Story time: I ordered my materials to participate through the website. I was not e-mailed a receipt so I didn’t even know the order went through. The help “chat bot” froze multiple times. Eventually I got a message from it that said to contact customer support for order inquiries. I could not find any message, phone or e-mail option for customer support. I tried going directly to the Dr B’s website. The support for that site said they couldn’t help with issues related to the p long site. Ultimately if I wasn’t signed up for a UPS account that lets me know when orders are created and being shipped to me, I wouldn’t have known my order went through or if it was being shipped until it arrived almost 2 weeks later.

Given the kit is no small amount of money I probably would have contacted my bank and had the transaction cancelled. All in all I’m still excited to participate in the program, but the user and shipping experience on the website was one of the worst I’ve ever experienced. There were some other issues i encountered after the fact relating to the site that, if I were them, I would be very concerned with as well. I won’t mention them here, not the time or place.

TLDR: It would be great to tell their customer service team about this, but how the hell do you even talk to anyone?

Last edit: by Jrob414.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 6 days ago #1308714858

• phalloguy100
  • Trying to go from grower to shower!
  • Thank you received: 8
I don't know why there are so many haters posting here, especially when they haven't even tried it. I did and it worked - it increased my hang size, and I can now vacuum to almost twice my previous maxium Girth.

My take on it is this - if you haven't tried the P-Long protocol, then please stop complaining. Please be respectful of the folks on this forum who, like me, have actually tried the P-Long protocol. And please be respectful towards the physician who is graciously spending his free time answering questions here.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 6 days ago #1308714860

• Jrob414
Apologies if my comments came off as disrespectful. I am excited to participate and am hopeful for the protocol itself. My goal was not complain, but offer a first hand account and criticism of my experience with the website. As this is the only place the good Dr may see it, I hope that he can reach out to his team and improve the experience. I have the insight of this forum to know that it was legit. But I have a feeling if the general public has an experience like mine they would get a scammed vibe. If this protocol works and is the GOAT we want good experiences from the start. The website might be the first impression many get and it doesn’t currently leave a good one.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 6 days ago #1308714861

Jrob414 wrote: Apologies if my comments came off as disrespectful. I am excited to participate and am hopeful for the protocol itself. My goal was not complain, but offer a first hand account and criticism of my experience with the website. As this is the only place the good Dr may see it, I hope that he can reach out to his team and improve the experience. I have the insight of this forum to know that it was legit. But I have a feeling if the general public has an experience like mine they would get a scammed vibe. If this protocol works and is the GOAT we want good experiences from the start. The website might be the first impression many get and it doesn’t currently leave a good one.

Fair enough and worth bringing up. You are right, if something feels off or isn’t working right on a website it can immediately turn people away. I’m very glad to hear that you have had positive results with the protocol itself. Hope your critique of the website will be taken to heart and Dr. Brandeis can get them rectified by his IT team to work the bugs out.
I’m really hopeful of the reviews currently in progress. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for positive length gains as I want to add some length before I decide on filler or graft for girth.

However I agree with above that the haters need to back off and stop trying discredit P-Long before our group in progress even completes their protocol. It’s easy to sit back and pick it apart and say i”it’s proven this does nothing “ or “that does nothing “. It’s been said a hundred times already that he protocol is based on EVERYTHING TOGETHER’”. I’m sure as with everything tweaks can be made to improve things. However this is new and has a lot of research and time behind it so let things progress and give it some time instead of trying to drive away the most active posting Doctor on the board who has definitely been open and taking notes on suggestions and ideas on how to possibly improve things. Let’s get through the original protocol his paper and study is based on and then see where he takes it. Possibly nothing needs to change but possibly maybe they do. He can’t start throwing in variables at this point but it doesn’t mean the users can’t make tweets and track their data and discuss with Dr. Brandeis.
Thanks,

Last edit: by Razor350. Reason: Fix incorrect spelling of Dr’s name

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 4 days ago #1308714875

• P-Long
I appreciate your feedback on the p-long site. I have forwarded your comments to my webmaster.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 4 days ago #1308714876

• P-Long
I appreciate your feedback. People have no idea how difficult it is to do clinical research, especially in private practice, during COVID, with a topic like PE. There are no easy channels to recruit patients for a PE trial. I will let the published results speak for themselves. The outcomes are reasonable and not unexpected. But that is part of the value of doing a study like p-long. To give men reasonable expectations. I have seen many men who have been misled by outrageous and unsubstantiated claims and have sustained permanent damage. I have found the PE community to be thoughtful and intelligent. Many of my PE patients are scientists and engineers who offer well-intentioned advice. I appreciate the input I get from the PhalloBoard posts. There will always be 'haters' who try to take you down or project ill intent (like HINK), but I have been transparent about P-Long and have presented p-long at two different sexual medicine meetings with fellow urologists and researchers. In addition, I try to be responsive on PhalloBoard and I have five men posting their results for others to see. I don't know what I else I can do to earn people's trust.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 3 days ago #1308714893

• gwj420
  • Thank you received: 0
I've defended your study a few times in the r/gettingbigger subreddit. It disappointed me to see Hink bashing it. He typically seems well intentioned, but also very stubborn. Did he agree to make a collab video to discuss?